• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
u2CpKmL.png

Team Name: Bridge of Earn FC
Colours: greys, Claret & Blue/Yellow&Royal Blue/Black&Grey
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Similar to above

Features: A bridge but not the london bridge. Quote of "More Than A Club" if possible

Look forward to seeing you work.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 92522 View attachment 92521 View attachment 92520
BRIDGE OF EARN F.C.
I went with the yellow and royal blue colourways option. The Bridge of Earn is a town in Perthshire, Scotland and the bridge itself is a viaduct rail bridge, similar to the one I have used here.

View attachment 92518

Could You Create 2 Logos For Me Please ?

Hello Rochey. Do you remember the Coca Cola Antwerp logo that you created for the "Taste The Feeling" series on the Higher Tempo Press ? I would like two similar logos since I am planning on doing a similar personal save with a similar concept. You can take your time, I am not in a hurry and this is not urgent. Thank you so much ! Btw, You know me as @SZFussball on Twitter and if you have any further questions, feel free to DM me at anytime :)

Team Name: Coca Cola Brussels
Colours: Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Any, but I would prefer roundel
Features: Just the Coca Cola logo and a football (or soccer ball as we call it in America)
Any other info:

Team Name: Coca Cola Monza
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Any, but I would prefer roundel
Features:
Just the Coca Cola logo and a football (or soccer ball as we call it in America)
Any other info:
Just like how Red Bull New York and Red Bull Salzburg have similar logos, with the only real difference being the name of the city on the badge, please make both logos similar with the names of the cities being the only difference.

View attachment 1117655 View attachment 1117656 View attachment 1117657
BRIDGE OF EARN F.C.
I went with the yellow and royal blue colourways option. The Bridge of Earn is a town in Perthshire, Scotland and the bridge itself is a viaduct rail bridge, similar to the one I have used here.

View attachment 1117659

Love this!! Fantastic work, you have a talent sir!!

Could I be slightly cheeky and ask for it to be remade with 1972 on it, the 2016 is for FM but I think the club itself may consider using this badge in the future.

Last edited:
#1 Team name - C.D. Manresa (Club Deportivo Manresa)
Colours - Red and Blue
Year Established - 1903
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished,
Other info - once again free hands:)

#2 Team name - Valdemoro C.F. (Valdemoro Club de Fútbol)
Colours - White and Green
Year Established - 1905
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a castle in the middle

#3 Team name - Atlético Alcobendas
Colours - White and Red
Year Established - 1915
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished
Other info - once again free hands

Hello Rochey. Do you remember the Coca Cola Antwerp logo that you created for the "Taste The Feeling" series on the Higher Tempo Press ? I would like two similar logos since I am planning on doing a similar personal save with a similar concept. You can take your time, I am not in a hurry and this is not urgent. Thank you so much ! Btw, You know me as @SZFussball on Twitter and if you have any further questions, feel free to DM me at anytime :)

Team Name: Coca Cola Brussels
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Any, but I would prefer roundel
Features: Just the Coca Cola logo and a football (or soccer ball as we call it in America)
Any other info:

Team Name: Coca Cola Monza
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Any, but I would prefer roundel
Features:
Just the Coca Cola logo and a football (or soccer ball as we call it in America)
Any other info:
Just like how Red Bull New York and Red Bull Salzburg have similar logos, with the only real difference being the name of the city on the badge, please make both logos similar with the names of the cities being the only difference.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 92450 View attachment 92449 View attachment 92448

View attachment 92447 View attachment 92446 View attachment 92445
COCA-COLA BRUSSELS F.C. / COCA-COLA MONZA
The Coca-Cola logo in the middle with a football underneath. The three gold stars can represent titles won or the ambitions of players who want to become stars. RWDM Brussels FC use the English language "Football Club" in the long form version of their name, so this Brussels club can do likewise; "Calcio" is the word in Italian that identifies a team as a member of the professional leagues. Plain red-and-white was a bit too bright and stark; the black outer roundel frames the badge more effectively and resonates with the black-and-white football, without disturbing the effect of the famous Coca-Cola brand. The fonts are the same in both logos but it's larger in the Monza one, to compensate for the shorter name. The acronyms at the bottom of each badge is a shortcut way of telling them apart, which would come into its own on social media, particularly with the use of hashtags. If additional franchises are added to the Coca-Cola FC roster in future, it would be wise to avoid duplication of any individual acronym.

View attachment 92443

Last edited:
Thank you !!!!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1117744 View attachment 1117745 View attachment 1117746

View attachment 1117747 View attachment 1117748 View attachment 1117749
COCA-COLA BRUSSELS F.C. / COCA-COLA MONZA
The Coca-Cola logo in the middle with a football underneath. The three gold stars can represent titles won or the ambitions of players who want to become stars. RWDM Brussels FC use the English language "Football Club" in the long form version of their name, so this Brussels club can do likewise; "Calcio" is the word in Italian that identifies a team as a member of the professional leagues. Plain red-and-white was a bit too bright and stark; the black outer roundel frames the badge more effectively and resonates with the black-and-white football, without disturbing the effect of the famous Coca-Cola brand. The fonts are the same in both logos but it's larger in the Monza one, to compensate for the shorter name. The acronyms at the bottom of each badge is a shortcut way of telling them apart, which would come into its own on social media, particularly with the use of hashtags. If additional franchises are added to the Coca-Cola FC roster in future, it would be wise to avoid duplication of any individual acronym.

View attachment 1117751

Thank you so much ! I love both logos and I think you did a really great job ! I bet they will look pretty nice once I put them into my FM. If I meet someone in the FM community that needs a logo, I will tell them about you :)

Team Name: FK Napredak Aleksinac
Colours: white and darkish red
Year Established: 1929
Badge shape: shield
Features: i want a crown on top of the shield (like real madrid)
Any other info:

View attachment 92314

this is how it looks now, so something similar like this.

Thanks!

#1 Team name - C.D. Manresa (Club Deportivo Manresa)
Colours - Red and Blue
Year Established - 1903
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished,

View attachment 92253 View attachment 92252 View attachment 92251
CLUB DEPORTIVO MANRESA
Predominantly blue-and-red as requested. According to Wikipedia, Manresa is the capital of the Comarca of Bages and located in the geographic centre of Catalonia. The rhombus in the middle contains the red-and-yellow striped flag of Catalonia and the flag of St. George (Sant Jordi, to them) and I have added the castle-like crown to represent the 14th Century basilica of Santa Maria de la Seu which is the principal monument in Manresa.

View attachment 92249

#2 Team name - Valdemoro C.F. (Valdemoro Club de Fútbol)
Colours - White and Green
Year Established - 1905
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, if possible a castle in the middle

View attachment 92217 View attachment 92216 View attachment 92215
VALDEMORO C.F.
The Coat of Arms for Valdemoro - which is in the autonomous community of Madrid, Spain - features a king so I have incorporated him here, peering out the window of his castle against a green-and-white striped background.

View attachment 92210

#3 Team name - Atlético Alcobendas
Colours - White and Red
Year Established - 1915
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished
Other info - once again free hands

View attachment 92201 View attachment 92200 View attachment 92199
ATLETICO ALCOBENDAS C.F.
A black eagle features on the Coat of Arms for Alcobendas so I have made it the central feature of this logo. Predominantly white with red features, a black image and gold trim on the circles.

View attachment 92197

Team Name: FK Napredak Aleksinac
Colours: white and darkish red
Year Established: 1929
Badge shape: shield
Features: i want a crown on top of the shield (like real madrid)
Any other info:

View attachment 1117901

this is how it looks now, so something similar like this.

Thanks!

View attachment 92195 View attachment 92194 View attachment 92193
FK NAPREDAK ALEKSINAC
I have kept the same basic design but with a solid black outer and the diagonal halves kept to within the shield. I have moved the football to the bottom, poking into view, to make way for the crown at the top.

View attachment 92191

Hi,

Team Name: FC Metz
Colours: Bordeaux red, white and black.
Year Established: 1932
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: A black or white dragon, just like in the old logo (
5qr8gffrs6lee.png
)
Any other info: Bordeaux red should be the main color and if it's possible I would like to see a metallic shade over the logo.

Would be grateful!
Twan

Can you make a badge for a team I made up called Salou CF Colour is blue and gold with stripes and could you make it an unusual shape the year established is 1999

Hi,

Team Name: FC Metz
Colours: Bordeaux red, white and black.
Year Established: 1932
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: A black or white dragon, just like in the old logo (
5qr8gffrs6lee.png
)
Any other info: Bordeaux red should be the main color and if it's possible I would like to see a metallic shade over the logo.

Would be grateful!
Twan

View attachment 91509 View attachment 91508 View attachment 91507
F.C. METZ
The city of Metz in North Eastern France is famous for its Gothic Cathedral, which features stain glassed windows and, in its crypt, an ornamental reference to the Graoully - a dragon that was supposedly vanquished from the area by the sacred powers of the city's first bishop. It is held as a symbol of Christianity's victory over Paganism. Plus it looks really cool on football club badges! The font I have used is called Copperplate Gothic Bold, maintaining that idea of the ancient and the spiritual. You can see that the dragon is a little low resolution on the larger version, but it's fine on the 180px version that you'll use in FM.

I don't know how to do a metallic finish; the gold edging with its highlights and graduation is my version of that effect. There is a guy called WkdSoul - aka Gaz Brady - who does put a metallic effect on logos. You could ask him to do it. Scroll through this thread and you'll find him or you may be able to search for him in the Private Message section.

View attachment 91505

Last edited:
Can you make a badge for a team I made up called Salou CF Colour is blue and gold with stripes and could you make it an unusual shape the year established is 1999

View attachment 91503 View attachment 91502 View attachment 91501
SALOU C.F.
The SCF part is taken from an existing company logo, but I like the old school parallel lines design and placing that in gold against a blue plate enables me to incorporate both your preferred colours and the club's name. The red swoosh leading to the football at top left uses more of the space that FM allows for logos but the finished article is an unusual shape for a football club badge.

View attachment 91499

View attachment 1118799 View attachment 1118800 View attachment 1118801
F.C. METZ
The city of Metz in North Eastern France is famous for its Gothic Cathedral, which features stain glassed windows and, in its crypt, an ornamental reference to the Graoully - a dragon that was supposedly vanquished from the area by the sacred powers of the city's first bishop. It is held as a symbol of Christianity's victory over Paganism. Plus it looks really cool on football club badges! The font I have used is called Copperplate Gothic Bold, maintaining that idea of the ancient and the spiritual. You can see that the dragon is a little low resolution on the larger version, but it's fine on the 180px version that you'll use in FM.

I don't know how to do a metallic finish; the gold edging with its highlights and graduation is my version of that effect. There is a guy called WkdSoul - aka Gaz Brady - who does put a metallic effect on logos. You could ask him to do it. Scroll through this thread and you'll find him or you may be able to search for him in the Private Message section.

View attachment 1118803

Wow, that's better than I expected it to be when I made my request. Really like the typical Metz dragon. This is the logo of the new French champion ;)

Big thanks!

Team Name: The Flying Dutchman
Colours: holland orange , Green
Year Established:
Badge shape: round
Pirate Ship
EST 1726

Team Name: The Flying Dutchman
Colours: holland orange , Green
Year Established:
Badge shape: round
Pirate Ship
EST 1726

View attachment 91398 View attachment 91397 View attachment 91396
THE FLYING DUTCHMAN F.C.
This combination of orange and green is not quite as sickness inducing as I thought it would be! And that pirate ship lends itself well to a roundel logo. Established in 1726... approximately 150 years before the invention of association football? I was going to change the team name to The Flying Dutchmen (plural) but then I thought it might correspond to the name of a pub or something, so I left it.

View attachment 91394

Back