• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Mount Isa Miners FC
Colours: Yellow/Gold, Black
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: An Excavator, 'Mount Isa Miners FC',
Any other info: Have a play around with it mate, add anything you think will make the logo standout.

Thanks in advance :)

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 44360 View attachment 44359 View attachment 44358
MOUNT ISA MINERS F.C.

Team Name: Retro AFC
Colours: Black and white or Red and Black (what ever one looks better)
Badge Shape: Shield/Circle (what ever one looks better)
Features: A old clock to represent the "Retro" in the badge if that makes sense. :)
Any other info: Mess around with it and add/remove stuff to make it stand out and look better!

Thanks a lot in advance

Last edited:
Team Name: Retro AFC
Colours: Black and white or Red and Black (what ever one looks better)
Badge Shape: Shield/Circle (what ever one looks better)
Features: A old clock to represent the "Retro" in the badge if that makes sense. :)
Any other info: Mess around with it and add/remove stuff to make it stand out and look better!

Thanks a lot in advance

View attachment 44245 View attachment 44244 View attachment 44243
RETRO A.F.C.

View attachment 44215 View attachment 44214 View attachment 44213
PORTLAND PHOENIX F.C.
This one is for a request via Twitter — You supplied vector images of the flag of Portland, Maine and the city's official seal. The flag has determined the team colours here, blue and orange/yellow, and accounts for the presence of the ship's wheel. I haven't used anything from the seal but it also has a strong nautical theme. The presence of the phoenix is self-explanatory and informs the use of red in the outer trim.

YO BRO YOU THE REAL MVP FOR THIS ONE THANKS
View attachment 1170125 View attachment 1170126 View attachment 1170127
SPORTING PARIS C.F.
I overlooked the bit where you chose a roundel for this badge but the shape of the Eiffel Tower and the Rampant Lion would make it difficult to incorporate them both into a roundel — unless one of them was very small. I went with this style instead where both elements get their own square space.

Team Name: Ipswich United Football Club
Colours: Red Blue Gold
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: man city style circle
Features: A suffolk punch horse or a normal one if there are not any available and also the suffolk coat of arms

Please feel free to alter things if things do not look quite right.

Thank You

Team Name: Ipswich United Football Club
Colours: Red Blue Gold
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: man city style circle
Features: A suffolk punch horse or a normal one if there are not any available and also the suffolk coat of arms

Please feel free to alter things if things do not look quite right.

Thank You

View attachment 43765 View attachment 43764 View attachment 43763
IPSWICH UNITED F.C.
There are a limited number of free vector images available online but I chose this particular one because that decorative main matches the one on the Ipswich Town badge. The rest is just a recoloured version of the Manchester City logo, applying the colours you requested.

Liverpool United

Team Name: Liverpool United
Colours: Main-White/Navy Accent: Orange
Features: A two mast sailboat docked at the Royal Liver building. This possible? If not, just mess around as you do best!

Any other info: I plan the kits will be white for away, navy for home, and orange as an alternate so maybe a predominately navy and white badge with some minor orange accent. Obviously would like the badge to go well with a white, navy, or orange shirt.

Thanks for all of the work you put in my man!

A couple of questions as well since I am a noob:

1. What is the proper way to get these uploaded into the game? Maybe I can find a tutorial link?
2. Will the FM panel in game change to match my badge colors as it does for in-game teams? Or is that a manual change.

Thanks again!

Expansion

Hi Rocheyb, I have got to get some expansion teams as to make it 18. Its been 10 years into my leagues since it was founded in 2008
Team Name
Westhaven AFC
Colours:
Red, Yellow, Green and Blue
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
Roundel
Features: Put the Westhaven School logo in the middle and the name and year can surround it.

Notes: It must be the school in Weston Super Mare, Somerset or North Somerset.

Team Name:
Liverpool City

Colours:
Blue, Red and Yellow
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
Shield
Features: It should be the same as Liverpool FC's logo.(H)

Team Name: Liverpool United
Colours: Main-White/Navy Accent: Orange
Features: A two mast sailboat docked at the Royal Liver building. This possible? If not, just mess around as you do best!

Any other info: I plan the kits will be white for away, navy for home, and orange as an alternate so maybe a predominately navy and white badge with some minor orange accent. Obviously would like the badge to go well with a white, navy, or orange shirt.

Thanks for all of the work you put in my man!

A couple of questions as well since I am a noob:

1. What is the proper way to get these uploaded into the game? Maybe I can find a tutorial link?
2. Will the FM panel in game change to match my badge colors as it does for in-game teams? Or is that a manual change.

Thanks again!

View attachment 43387 View attachment 43386 View attachment 43385
LIVERPOOL UNITED F.C.
This one was a bit more difficult than it should have been, due to the lack of decent vector images of the Liver Building or even decent boats online. I have used a vector of the Liverpool skyline instead; the Liver Building is the one on the left.

To get the images loaded into the game, I will edit this post to provide a link to further back in this thread where I explained that in detail:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-77.html

In regard to the colours on the FM panel, I think you need to have the In-Game Editor where there is an option to select whichever colour you want. It's definitely doable because I have done it for the Brazilian league where the default colours were incorrect.

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb, I have got to get some expansion teams as to make it 18. Its been 10 years into my leagues since it was founded in 2008
Team Name
Westhaven AFC
Colours:
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
Roundel
Features: Put the Westhaven School logo in the middle and the name and year can surround it.

Which is the correct logo for Westhaven, please...?

A
View attachment 1172013
or B
View attachment 1172014

Logo

I need only the W meaning Westhaven School in Somerset.
This is the example:
View attachment 43372Resize it so it can fit into the roundel.

Last edited:
View attachment 1169163 View attachment 1169164 View attachment 1169165
AFC PORTCHESTER
Castles are tricky because the range of vector images that are freely available online tend to depict "castle" as something designed by Walt Disney or PlayMobil and castles relating to a specific, real-world place have their own distinctive look. One way of getting around it is to put battlements into the top edge of the shield, as though the holding device of this badge itself represents the building. The portcullis on the left is in recognition of the period in which Portchester Castle was used as a prison and the anchor is a reference to Portchester Harbour. The football is self-explanatory; the crossed-swords are a standard heraldic mark and they sit behind the Tudor Rose, which is a recognised symbol of the county of Hampshire.

Absolutely superb, you're a legend!

Team Name
Westhaven AFC
Colours:
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
Roundel

View attachment 43361 View attachment 43360 View attachment 43359
WESTHAVEN A.F.C.
I visited the website of the school, where the Headmistress talks about expectations of success for her pupils by teaching them to be resilient — "Success Per Mollitiam" is Latin for "Success Through Resilience". There is a white outline on the outer edge of the roundel.

View attachment 1172009 View attachment 1172010 View attachment 1172011
LIVERPOOL UNITED F.C.
This one was a bit more difficult than it should have been, due to the lack of decent vector images of the Liver Building or even decent boats online. I have used a vector of the Liverpool skyline instead; the Liver Building is the one on the left.

To get the images loaded into the game, I will edit this post to provide a link to further back in this thread where I explained that in detail:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-77.html

In regard to the colours on the FM panel, I think you need to have the In-Game Editor where there is an option to select whichever colour you want. It's definitely doable because I have done it for the Brazilian league where the default colours were incorrect.

Thank you myman! I LOVE the whole skyline instead of just the Liver building.

May I request 2 small changes:

1. Can the blue be a little bit darker toward Navy? Maybe something closer to the Spurs blue?
2. Is the color of the sailboat able to be changed? Maybe to white or orange?

Please please please take your time. No rush. I am grateful of the time spent already.

You are great at what you do!

Team Name:
Liverpool City
Colours:
Blue, Red and Yellow
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
Shield
Features: It should be the same as Liverpool FC's logo.(H)

View attachment 43358 View attachment 43357 View attachment 43356
LIVERPOOL CITY F.C.
Did a bunch of logos using the Liverpool badge the other day — but can I remember which font I used? Can I f@%k!!

View attachment 1172009 View attachment 1172010 View attachment 1172011
LIVERPOOL UNITED F.C.

Thank you myman! I LOVE the whole skyline instead of just the Liver building.

May I request 2 small changes:

1. Can the blue be a little bit darker toward Navy? Maybe something closer to the Spurs blue?
2. Is the color of the sailboat able to be changed? Maybe to white or orange?

Please please please take your time. No rush. I am grateful of the time spent already.

You are great at what you do!

View attachment 43355 View attachment 43354 View attachment 43353
LIVERPOOL UNITED F.C. (REDUX)
It does look better with the darker blue.

Back