Badge shape(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: could you use a stone bridge please
Any other info:
n/a
thanks

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 43284 View attachment 43283 View attachment 43282
TADCASTER BRIDGE F.C.
There is a viaduct bridge in Tadcaster, in North Yorkshire. The bird of prey is a Red Kite; I'm not into birdwatching but I am slowly becoming an expert of what birds can be found where by researching them for custom logos!

found this logo online and was hoping someone could re-create it into a more official and professional looking logo as i like the idea and would like to have a dragon similar to the one in the logo.
thanks guys
View attachment 43281

Westhaven

View attachment 1172038 View attachment 1172039 View attachment 1172040
WESTHAVEN A.F.C.
I visited the website of the school, where the Headmistress talks about expectations of success for her pupils by teaching them to be resilient — "Success Per Mollitiam" is Latin for "Success Through Resilience". There is a white outline on the outer edge of the roundel.

Thanks for it.Did you know that it was MY School. :)

found this logo online and was hoping someone could re-create it into a more official and professional looking logo as i like the idea and would like to have a dragon similar to the one in the logo.
thanks guys
View attachment 1172121

View attachment 43171 View attachment 43170 View attachment 43169
NEW MANCHESTER F.C.
I had to simplify it a little but I think this matches the original closely enough. The area to the left and right, where the sets of three gold studs are, is transparent so your FM skin will show through there. The original vector of that dragon was blue so I'm quite pleased with how clean he looks having changed him to red... or her — the last thing I want to do is presume a dragon's gender!

Last edited:
mate that looks absolutely epic and a million times better than the original image i posted.

thank you so much mate

Evening :)
"Request A Kit" from Twitter brought me here. If allowed I would like to ask for two badges :$

Team Name: Union Eisenwald 08
Colours: red, white and blue
Year Established 1908
Badge shape shield:
Features:
Any other info:
Would be nice if you could use the city badge of Iserlohn as a inspiration: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iserlohn#/media/File:DEU_Iserlohn_COA.svg
"Eisenwald" means "Iron Forest" in English - maybe this is of interest too

The second badge
Team Name: Sauerland Kickers
Colours: green, white and red
Year Established
Badge shape feel free
Features: Most important are the letters "S" and "K" and that the badge has a star (for a won championship) included

Thanks and take your time as there is no hurry with it :)

Team Name: Teesside
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2014
Something that incorporates the below coat of arms would be great, but including Teesside. I'd quite like to keep Erimus though. Might be cool to have the blue elements in red.
View attachment 43014

Thanks very much in advance!

Evening :)
"Request A Kit" from Twitter brought me here. If allowed I would like to ask for two badges :$

Team Name: Union Eisenwald 08
Colours: red, white and blue
Year Established 1908
Badge shape shield:
Features:
Any other info:
Would be nice if you could use the city badge of Iserlohn as a inspiration: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iserlohn#/media/File:DEU_Iserlohn_COA.svg
"Eisenwald" means "Iron Forest" in English - maybe this is of interest too

View attachment 43008 View attachment 43007 View attachment 43006
UNION EISENWALD 08
The item at the top left is lifted directly from the Iserlohn Coat of Arms — that character in the middle of the two towers is St. Pancras, he of King Cross train station fame. The tree represents the iron forest, as do the two wolves howling towards it. The Croatian style red and white cheques continue the theme established in the top left segment. The use of yellow at the top is informed by the background colour on the original version of that Coat of Arms.

The second badge
Team Name: Sauerland Kickers
Colours: green, white and red
Year Established
Badge shape feel free
Features: Most important are the letters "S" and "K" and that the badge has a star (for a won championship) included

Thanks and take your time as there is no hurry with it :)

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 42926 View attachment 42925 View attachment 42924
View attachment 42923 View attachment 42922 View attachment 42921
SAUERLAND KICKERS
I originally tried to do this logo as a roundel but couldn't get it to work and switched to the Arsenal template. Then when I'd finished it, I realised I had missed off the "SK" that you requested. So I did it again, going back to the roundel template. The 1st version is similar to the Sauerland Coat of Arms with its green and red halves and in depicting a white horse. The 2nd version plays a bit more with the colourways, establishing a scarf or flag-like motif running through the diagonal with the star at the top but deliberately not centred.

Team Name: Teesside
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2014
Something that incorporates the below coat of arms would be great, but including Teesside. I'd quite like to keep Erimus though. Might be cool to have the blue elements in red.
View attachment 1172403

Thanks very much in advance!

View attachment 42917 View attachment 42916 View attachment 42915
TEESSIDE F.C.
As suggested, I've taken the key elements from the Coat of Arms that you provided and switched the colourways to red and white with black as a neutral colour against which to place the text.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1172504 View attachment 1172505 View attachment 1172506
View attachment 1172507 View attachment 1172508 View attachment 1172509
SAUERLAND KICKERS
I originally tried to do this logo as a roundel but couldn't get it to work and switched to the Arsenal template. Then when I'd finished it, I realised I had missed off the "SK" that you requested. So I did it again, going back to the roundel template. The 1st version is similar to the Sauerland Coat of Arms with its green and red halves and in depicting a white horse. The 2nd version plays a bit more with the colourways, establishing a scarf or flag-like motif running through the diagonal with the star at the top but deliberately not centred.

These are damned fantastic! Only one detail is "wrong": Sauerland (my home) is only a region in Northrhine-Westfalia. They're not identic ;) Many thanks :)

View attachment 1172409 View attachment 1172410 View attachment 1172411
UNION EISENWALD 08
The item at the top left is lifted directly from the Iserlohn Coat of Arms — that character in the middle of the two towers is St. Pancras, he of King Cross train station fame. The tree represents the iron forest, as do the two wolves howling towards it. The Croatian style red and white cheques continue the theme established in the top left segment. The use of yellow at the top is informed by the background colour on the original version of that Coat of Arms.

Oce again: FANTASTIC! Exactly what I was looking for :)

Bristol City FC

Hello Rocheyb the master badge creator.
I would like to have the 3 stars added to Bristol City's logo as they won the EFL Trophy 3 times and if you can resize the stars so it can fit in.

Bristol City FC

View attachment 1172572 View attachment 1172573 View attachment 1172574
BRISTOL CITY F.C.
BadgeMaster_b!

Once again thank you! I see the B.C.F.C and I dont need it. Can you get the robin to resize it and replace the text if possible.
Since Bristol United had wound up by the High Court, I was gonna think about a real life club to get the former club's place.
So can you change Tiverton Athletic's logo just keep the scarf but replace the 3 things with a robin so it cannot match as in my league rules. Do that change of Tiverton Athletic's logo to keep my mind in place, Rocheyb.

Last edited:
Once again thank you! I see the B.C.F.C and I dont need it. Can you get the robin to resize it and replace the text if possible.
Since Bristol United had wound up by the High Court, I was gonna think about a real life club to get the former club's place.
So can you change Tiverton Athletic's logo just keep the scarf but replace the 3 things with a robin so it cannot match as in my league rules. Do that change of Tiverton Athletic's logo to keep my mind in place, Rocheyb.

View attachment 42749 View attachment 42748 View attachment 42747
BRISTOL CITY F.C. (REDUX)
I didn't add the B.C.F.C. to the previous version, it was just already in the version of the Bristol City logo that I downloaded from the internet. I don't understand what you want me to do with the Tiverton Athletic logo, so please repost.

Back