ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1172687 View attachment 1172688 View attachment 1172689
BRISTOL CITY F.C. (REDUX)
I didn't add the B.C.F.C. to the previous version, it was just already in the version of the Bristol City logo that I downloaded from the internet. I don't understand what you want me to do with the Tiverton Athletic logo, so please repost.

Replace the coat of arms with a robin so it can match the offical thing xd. It must be the exact same from the club's away kit (the team in championship) if possible,

Hi, badge request please
Team Name: Deportivo Lexden
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 2017
Colours you want included: Dark Blue and Yellow
Badge Shape : can I please Round circle (dark blue) with DL in tje badge in yellow with est 2017 at the bottom

Thanks in advance

Hi, badge request please
Team Name: Deportivo Lexden
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 2017
Colours you want included: Dark Blue and Yellow
Badge Shape : can I please Round circle (dark blue) with DL in tje badge in yellow with est 2017 at the bottom

Thanks in advance

View attachment 42681 View attachment 42680 View attachment 42679
DEPORTIVO LEXDEN F.C.
I made the D white in order to differentiate more clearly between the D and the L in the centre; both contrast strongly against the dark blue. The item left and right is a watermill, in recognition of the 400 year-old watermills to be found in Lexden, Essex.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. Could I be a pain and ask for another one the same as the Dynamo Kiev one but in a circle

Hi

Team Name: Newton Heath AFC
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1878
Colours you want included: green and gold/yellow
Badge Shape : Ill leave this upto you.
Can it have some sort of railway/steam train in the logo.

Cheers

Hey! Can i get some help to a new badge?
Its a Danish club called Overlund GF. I want to change it to Team Viborg
I want it like the added picture. Just with 2018 not 1932.
And maybe more creative insted af a ball maybe the church i added
You can be creative ;)

View attachment 42573

Last edited:
Hi

Team Name: Newton Heath AFC
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1878
Colours you want included: green and gold/yellow
Badge Shape : Ill leave this upto you.
Can it have some sort of railway/steam train in the logo.

Cheers

View attachment 42565 View attachment 42564 View attachment 42563
NEWTON HEATH L&YR F.C.
The famous yellow-and-green halves form the background for this one. The actual name of the club was Newton Heath Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Football Club so I have gone with that here. I'm not sure about the authenticity of the type of train I have used but it's the right size, shape and angle to suit this badge.

Good day!

Team Name: AFC Wimbledon
Colours:
The same as original Wimbledon logo (white, black, yellow, red)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Shield similar to Bournemouth
Features:
Below in "any other info"
Any other info:
I would like to have a modernized version of AFC Wimbledon logo. I think that Bournemouth logo has a very similar shape to Wimbledon's but the logo looks modern. And it's also a very simplistic logo. But of course everything is up to the creator and if you think something looks better - go at it.

Have a great day.

Cheers! I have been looking through some 70 odd pages of your work here and i have to say i am sold!
Please consider my request:

Team Name: Frankfurt Hornets

Colors: #1D1160, #00788C and #A1A1A4 (hex codes seem to appear in white)

Badge shape: if you got time: like the original Charlotte Hornets ('91-'02), if not: shield

Features: no text, the basketball has to go and maybe even exchange shoes for football shoes. The "H" on the chest can stay but then please exchange "Charlotte" with "Frankfurt".

Additional information: Pictures for reference: original logo and a more modern one. The colors are taken from the current logo but i am a nostalgic and also not that fond of text in a logo. The more modern one feels a bit spartanic but if you want you can do one for that style aswell. Also here is a styling guide to a remake which is also quite attractive imho.

Last edited:
Logo

Hey,

Ive heard and seen good things about you and would love for you to make me a logo for a fm save I really wanna do. The team I wanna create is based around where I live and there is no big team in my town.

Team Name: Lee-Town Rovers
Colours: it’s a seaside town so definitely ocean blues, white, (tiny bit) yellow and maybe throw in another colour that you think could work.
Badge Shape: I will leave that up to you. Whatever works best with what you have.
Establised 2017
Other details: Lee on the Solent has a lot of history with aeroplanes and I would love that to be the core theme of the logo.

Thank you so much for your time and I really appreciate all your effort!!

Hey! Can i get some help to a new badge?
Its a Danish club called Overlund GF. I want to change it to Team Viborg
I want it like the added picture. Just with 2018 not 1932.
And maybe more creative insted af a ball maybe the church i added
You can be creative ;)

View attachment 1172882

View attachment 42423 View attachment 42422 View attachment 42421
TEAM VIBORG
I've mocked up the church to give it a similar profile to the Viborg Cathedral.

Good day!

Team Name: AFC Wimbledon
Colours:
The same as original Wimbledon logo (white, black, yellow, red)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Shield similar to Bournemouth
Features:
Below in "any other info"
Any other info:
I would like to have a modernized version of AFC Wimbledon logo. I think that Bournemouth logo has a very similar shape to Wimbledon's but the logo looks modern. And it's also a very simplistic logo. But of course everything is up to the creator and if you think something looks better - go at it.

Have a great day.

View attachment 42418 View attachment 42417
A.F.C. WIMBLEDON
I've done this one before but only for my in-game files, not for this thread. So there is no larger preview version, just the main and icon versions for the game files.

Last edited:
Cheers! I have been looking through some 70 odd pages of your work here and i have to say i am sold!
Please consider my request:

Team Name: Frankfurt Hornets

Colors: #1D1160, #00788C and #A1A1A4 (hex codes seem to appear in white)

Badge shape: if you got time: like the original Charlotte Hornets ('91-'02), if not: shield

Features: no text, the basketball has to go and maybe even exchange shoes for football shoes. The "H" on the chest can stay but then please exchange "Charlotte" with "Frankfurt".

Additional information: Pictures for reference: original logo and a more modern one. The colors are taken from the current logo but i am a nostalgic and also not that fond of text in a logo. The more modern one feels a bit spartanic but if you want you can do one for that style aswell. Also here is a styling guide to a remake which is also quite attractive imho.

View attachment 42371 View attachment 42370 View attachment 42369
FRANKFURT HORNETS
Your request was a bit tricky — I'm not a graphic designer — but I have done away with the original basketball and put a football in a more logical position in relation to the hornet character. The centre circle fills the space and makes it look as though the hornet is playing in a match.

Hey,

Ive heard and seen good things about you and would love for you to make me a logo for a fm save I really wanna do. The team I wanna create is based around where I live and there is no big team in my town.

Team Name: Lee-Town Rovers
Colours: it’s a seaside town so definitely ocean blues, white, (tiny bit) yellow and maybe throw in another colour that you think could work.
Badge Shape: I will leave that up to you. Whatever works best with what you have.
Establised 2017
Other details: Lee on the Solent has a lot of history with aeroplanes and I would love that to be the core theme of the logo.

Thank you so much for your time and I really appreciate all your effort!!

View attachment 42361 View attachment 42360 View attachment 42359
LEE-TOWN ROVERS F.C.
A Spitfire in mid-flight with the team colours invoking the sky.

Back