ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: 1. FC Böse Wacker
Colours: Black with Darkish silver

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: Shield type coat of arms
Features: Shadowy Bird
Any other info: Making a football club based on the dark metal culture that Germany has. Looking for the badge to fit a more darker/shadowy/Treacherous vibe that most dark metal music posses.
Below I have a few pics in which can relate to it. As well as a coat of arms style that may or may not work well within it.
The ones below are just the foreshadowings of what the club should be reminding off. you have the creative freedom to use or not to use what I link below.

Animal:
https://ibb.co/gMN2kj1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOWJ0JpCcAAVyad.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/emsF4VY

Coat Of Arms (Again, optional to go with a coat of arms or any other style of badge)
https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/9471561a0a0e11ea_4-4965/home-design.jpg
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-35d1c065d70b711360f84bb438a9d90d

Please feel free to ask for any questions or feedback

Hawkshead Create a Club

Thanks for everything you do for the community! I'm starting a new road to glory save on FM 18 and was hoping you could help me create a modern looking logo for my team. The founding year is 2017, and the team is Hawkshead Football Club, based off of the small village of Hawkshead in England.

The colors for the logo would be Black or Dark Gray (primary color), White or Gray (secondary) and a tertiary color that stands out, Orange, Gold or Red would be nice.

I was thinking of a circular logo (Like Holme FC), or one like West Ham's. The village was known for its wool market back in the medieval days, so if you're able to incorporate that in a minimalistic and modern way in the logo that'd be awesome. Otherwise, the village thrives off of agriculture and also has a parish church as it's landmark (it has a tower that is pretty generic so you could find a lookalike online).

The founding year can be in either roman or regular numbers, whatever you think is best.

Also, unsure if you do kits as well (seen a few on your twitter but also know this is a logo thread), but if you're able to create off brand (tossing the team in the 10th division so Adidas or Nike wouldn't make sense for example) without a sponsor that'd be perfect. Looking for them to be modern since I would like to keep the same throughout my entire series. Home would have the first color as base, away would have the second and third kit would have the tertiary color.

Looking forward to seeing what you create!!! Thanks!!!

Badge

Team Name: Downtown Athletic
Colours: Black, red
Year Established (2018
Badge shape up to rocheyb:
Features: Downtown buildings to be the main focus of the badge
Any other info: Buildings in silhouette with stars in the sky.

COVENTRY CITY

Team Name: Coventry City
Colours: Sky blue ( Original coventry city colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Modern take like the norwich. (2nd one)
Features:
Any other info: A simillar to the retro badge

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1196822 View attachment 1196824 View attachment 1196825
View attachment 1196826 View attachment 1196827 View attachment 1196828
View attachment 1196829 View attachment 1196830 View attachment 1196831
View attachment 1196832 View attachment 1196833 View attachment 1196834
NORWICH CITY F.C.
Graphic designers often do their own club badge redesign projects to demonstrate their abilities, which are greater than mine so with the disclaimer that none of these are my designs, here are four versions that I have found on the internet and reformatted for FM — for you to take your pick.

Last edited:
Would it please be possible to get this logo in the format so I can add it to my team on fm2019 please?

Folland Sports are actually on the game so it might be even easier to format but I think it’s above my level of expertise!

If you could sort this for me I would be eternally grateful! As I have been struggling myself to do this for months until I see your awesome thread.

Kind Regards

George Sansom

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

FOLLAND SPORTS F.C.
Not my design — retrieved from the internet and formatted for FM.

Hi there , i hope you could help me with this !

Team Name - Universitatea Craiova
Colours - White , Blue
Features - Lion
Year Est. - 1948

Thank you !

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

F.C. UNIVERSITATEA CRAIOVA
Not my design — this is a real club from Romania (now defunct, I think).

Team Name: Batavia FC Amsterdam

Colours:
Blue rgb 16-32-120
Red 176-0-0
White

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
View attachment 1211424

the red background turns blue.
the white band remains white the red crosses.
Write Batavia FC above, Amsterdam below
Leave the stars, put the lion in the place of the flag

attachment.php

Thank you :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BATAVIA F.C. AMSTERDAM
Slightly different to what you asked for but I think this makes better use of the lion in the central roundel and it uses the sets of 3 x crosses that represent Amsterdam to punctuate the text.

Alright mate, any chance you could do a Stockport town logo for me when you get chance.

Something similar to this would be great.
attachment.php

Thank you :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

STOCKPORT TOWN F.C.
Slightly different lion but otherwise more-or-less the same as the original.

Team Name: Red Bull København
Colours:
Year Established: 2019

can you make a Red Bull logo with black bulls and a danish flag insted of the yellow sun and København as name in the buttom

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

RED BULL KØBENHAVN

Hey rochey, any chance you have the logos you made for me befoer the crash backed up?
would be the Center Parcs FC ones if not i'll resubmit

RocheyB - since that update came, you should keep your logo in use like before... I updated mine with Bace Bulgarian Mapper actually!

Anyways - it's time for two more new logos!

Team Name: VoidViper MAP FC (MAP means Mapping Animation Production)
Colours: Green and Light Blue
Year Established: 2012 (When he started mapping!)
Badge Shape: Roundel (Circle)
Features: Must have this logo below
VoidViper Mapping Animation Production.png

Team Name: Yorkshire FC
Colours: Blue, Yellow and White
Year Established: 1965
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: It should have the words "Yorkshire FC" on the top of the shield and the flag should be above it (The year established 1965 should be on the bottom of it).

Hi rocheyb,

Please could I have the Stourbridge FC logo as it is below (of course with a clear background)

Thank you! :)

Stourbridge Logo.jpg

Hey would be appreciated if you could do this for me mate ?
Team Name: Red Bull Croydon (RB Croydon)
Colours: White and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: Lion
Any other info: Similar to what RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig please but a bit different to be able to differ between the three of that is okay ?

Thank you in advance

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Any other info: Similar to what RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig please but a bit different to be able to differ between the three of that is okay ?

Thank you in advance
SOrry actually I meant a bull not a lion as that wouldnt Make sense

Thank you in advance

RED BULL CROYDON
One with and one without the Croydon Clock Tower.

Red Bull Croydon-1_400px.png
Red Bull Croydon-1_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Croydon-1_25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Croydon-1_Icon18x18px.png

Red Bull Croydon-2_400px.png
Red Bull Croydon-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Croydon-2_25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Croydon-2_Icon18x18px.png

Hello again rocheyb! You made me a Farsley Celtic crest for fm19 that I used for my long term save and loved it so im back for another one.

This time im managing Tamworth fc and I'd like to overhaul their crest.

1200px-Tamworth_FC.svg.png
Essentially I'd like their logo to be a round one that has the same style as Toulouse FC

1200px-Toulouse_FC_2018_logo.svg.png
So essentially I want the color scheme to be similar only red for Tamworth. The inside red with the spade type design can stay that red but the outer circle I'd like to be a darker red.
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 12.32.24 AM.png
Something along the lines of that^ Thanks in advance and please let me know if you're confused by what I want lol