ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: Kosmos St. Petersburg
Colours: Black and Light Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape: up to you
Features: Somehing related to space

Thank you in advance!

RocheyB - since that update came, you should keep your logo in use like before... I updated mine with Bace Bulgarian Mapper actually!

Anyways - it's time for two more new logos!

Team Name: VoidViper MAP FC (MAP means Mapping Animation Production)
Colours: Green and Light Blue
Year Established: 2012 (When he started mapping!)
Badge Shape: Roundel (Circle)
Features: Must have this logo belowView attachment 568

Team Name: Yorkshire FC
Colours: Blue, Yellow and White
Year Established: 1965
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: It should have the words "Yorkshire FC" on the top of the shield and the flag should be above it (The year established 1965 should be on the bottom of it).

YORKSHIRE F.C.
Featuring the flag of Yorkshire, done with a two-tone blue background.

Yorkshire FC_400.png
Yorkshire FC_180.png
Icon 25x18px:
Yorkshire FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Yorkshire FC_Icon18x18px.png

VOIDVIPER F.C.
The image you posted is a bit dark and unwieldy. Do you have a clearer version of it or separate versions of the map and the dragon?

Hello again rocheyb! You made me a Farsley Celtic crest for fm19 that I used for my long term save and loved it so im back for another one.

This time im managing Tamworth fc and I'd like to overhaul their crest.

View attachment 646
Essentially I'd like their logo to be a round one that has the same style as Toulouse FC

View attachment 647
So essentially I want the color scheme to be similar only red for Tamworth. The inside red with the spade type design can stay that red but the outer circle I'd like to be a darker red.
View attachment 648
Something along the lines of that^ Thanks in advance and please let me know if you're confused by what I want lol

TAMWORTH F.C.

Tamworth FC_400px.png
Tamworth FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Tamworth FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Tamworth FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Kosmos St. Petersburg
Colours: Black and Light Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape: up to you
Features: Somehing related to space

Thank you in advance!

KOSMOS ST. PETERSBURG
This is one from the archive, just recoloured to light blue where it was originally red. The second version has the requested space-related theme. The two-tone striped sky background is a feature of mid-20th century Russian propaganda posters, though it was usually portrayed in red (as you can see in the background infill of the star at the top).

Kosmos St Petersburg-blue_400px.png
Kosmos St Petersburg-blue_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Kosmos St Petersburg-blue_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Kosmos St Petersburg-blue_Icon18x18px.png

Kosmos St Petersburg-2_400px.png
Kosmos St Petersburg-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Kosmos St Petersburg-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Kosmos St Petersburg-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
YORKSHIRE F.C.
Featuring the flag of Yorkshire, done with a two-tone blue background.

View attachment 1131 View attachment 1132 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 1133 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 1134

VOIDVIPER F.C.
The image you posted is a bit dark and unwieldy. Do you have a clearer version of it or separate versions of the map and the dragon?
A map of Europe like this:
Use this one and use an blue dragon so it can match together. Also I am a mapper so check my videos out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGog5sCFAjOW1Mu5GUgoNg (Channel name is New Britain Mapping) Sorry if I had to post the YT link here
european map.png

Team Name:Touro Negro
Colours:Red and Gold
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):Roundel
Features:A bull in the midle
Any other info:

Hey, looked at some of your badges and they're great. After failing to create my own here I am "waddling" to you for help due to my lack of creativity ?. I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out :).

Team Name: Bury Waddlers FC
Colours: Blue (Red 52, Green 76, Blue 161) and Gray (Red 192, Green 192, Blue 192)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: Peel Tower could be included, however this is not a necessity
Any other info: Feel free to use additional colours alongside the Blue and Gray colours requested
I have attached a picture of a bird which I thought would be a club mascot/icon but this does not have to appear on the badge, but can also be part of the badge, once again your call

Thank you in advance,
JamieKershaw

Attachments

• blueWebbedBird.jpg
    blueWebbedBird.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 150
VIKING CHALLENGE CUP
For a request via Twitter. In the style of a Viking shield with metallic studs holding the iron in place and a typical two-coloured quadrant in the middle section. The symbol on the trophy is the Tirkvetr Knot, which was held by the Vikings and Celtic tribes... (*Googles it*) to symbolise and honour the Mother, Maiden and Crone of the neo-pagan triple goddess. It signifies the three life-cycles of a woman in relation to the phases of the moon. In more recent times, it has come to be recognised as a symbol for 'The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit'.

Viking Challenge Cup_400px.png
Viking Challenge Cup_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Viking Challenge Cup_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Viking Challenge Cup_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb ! Great to see you back !

Could you help me with my new save ? I want to play with an old logo from my club but all i found is this image and i don't know how to edit it.

15hbol3q1udarhdck8tqoneom6_EPINAL.png

I would like to remove the black part around the logo, and fill the black part inside of the logo with the same blue (mostly the right half of the badge).
And if you can make yellow contours around the yellow letters on the right part to be symmetrical to the left part.

Thanks in advance for your time !

Hi mate, love your work and have asked for a couple of things on my old account back in the day!
Any chance you can sort this one out?

Team Name: Bocking Athletic F.C.
Colours: Black (Primary colour) Red (Secondary colour)
Badge shape: Preferably a diamond (Monchengladbach style) Or the style of your Tamworth badge you recently made, based on Toulouse. - Whatever works better.
Features: Must include a white windmill, the fish looking thing on the Arms of Bocking logo (at the top and top left and bottom right boxes) and if possible also the 3 swords of Essex,

Thanks!

Last edited:
Team Name:Touro Negro
Colours:Red and Gold
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):Roundel
Features:A bull in the midle
Any other info:

TOURO NEGRO
"Touro Negro" literally translates from Portuguese as Black Bull but having checked with the man who requested this logo, he's happy to go with this splendid red dude. The Latin text around the left and bottom edge means: "fortune favours the brave".

Touro Negro_400px.png
Touro Negro_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Touro Negro_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Touro Negro_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Hey, looked at some of your badges and they're great. After failing to create my own here I am "waddling" to you for help due to my lack of creativity ?. I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out :).

Team Name: Bury Waddlers FC
Colours: Blue (Red 52, Green 76, Blue 161) and Gray (Red 192, Green 192, Blue 192)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: Peel Tower could be included, however this is not a necessity
Any other info: Feel free to use additional colours alongside the Blue and Gray colours requested
I have attached a picture of a bird which I thought would be a club mascot/icon but this does not have to appear on the badge, but can also be part of the badge, once again your call

Thank you in advance,
JamieKershaw

BURY WADDLERS F.C.
A pennant style logo featuring Peel Tower as the main feature and the Blue-Footed Booby in the segment top right. The star can mean whatever you want it to mean.

Bury Waddlers FC_400px.png
Bury Waddlers FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bury Waddlers FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bury Waddlers FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate, love your work and have asked for a couple of things on my old account back in the day!
Any chance you can sort this one out?

Team Name: Bocking Athletic F.C.
Colours: Black (Primary colour) Red (Secondary colour)
Badge shape: Preferably a diamond (Monchengladbach style) Or the style of your Tamworth badge you recently made, based on Toulouse. - Whatever works better.
Features: Must include a white windmill, the fish looking thing on the Arms of Bocking logo (at the top and top left and bottom right boxes) and if possible also the 3 swords of Essex,

Thanks!

BOCKING ATHLETIC F.C.
That fish thing is a heraldic version of a dolphin but I have left it out due to limited space, in favour of the windmill and the three scimitars from the flag of Essex.

Brocking Athletic FC_400px.png
Brocking Athletic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Brocking Athletic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Brocking Athletic FC_Icon18x18px.png

TOURO NEGRO
"Touro Negro" literally translates from Portuguese as Black Bull. I didn't know that until I looked it up on an online translation site after I'd done the red version. Let me know which you prefer. There is room for more copy bending from the left side to the bottom. Do you want to add the year of formation ("Established XXXX") or perhaps a motto in Portuguese or Latin?

View attachment 1654

View attachment 1655

Hi rocheyb the red bull is better thank, a Latin motto that you think fits well would be cool, Thanks again

Hey my dude, I know you had an amazing SS Bergamo I think it was, logo from a while back, but the mess up with the forums seems to have ate it amongst many others. Do you happen to have a back up of it somewhere? Been looking all day for it as I wanna make it my first long term save for this year's FM!

Hey would be appreciated if you could do this for me mate ?
Team Name: Red Bull Paris (RB Paris)
Colours: White and Red
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: Bull
Any other info: Similar to what WorkTheSpace has in his YT series with RB Barna please but a bit different to be able to differ between the three of that is okay ?
Thank you in advance