ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey, looked at some of your badges and they're great. After failing to create my own here I am "waddling" to you for help due to my lack of creativity ?. I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out :).

Team Name: Bury Waddlers FC
Colours: Blue (Red 52, Green 76, Blue 161) and Gray (Red 192, Green 192, Blue 192)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: Peel Tower could be included, however this is not a necessity
Any other info: Feel free to use additional colours alongside the Blue and Gray colours requested
I have attached a picture of a bird which I thought would be a club mascot/icon but this does not have to appear on the badge, but can also be part of the badge, once again your call

Thank you in advance,
JamieKershaw

Attachments

• blueWebbedBird.jpg
    blueWebbedBird.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 151
VIKING CHALLENGE CUP
For a request via Twitter. In the style of a Viking shield with metallic studs holding the iron in place and a typical two-coloured quadrant in the middle section. The symbol on the trophy is the Tirkvetr Knot, which was held by the Vikings and Celtic tribes... (*Googles it*) to symbolise and honour the Mother, Maiden and Crone of the neo-pagan triple goddess. It signifies the three life-cycles of a woman in relation to the phases of the moon. In more recent times, it has come to be recognised as a symbol for 'The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit'.

Viking Challenge Cup_400px.png
Viking Challenge Cup_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Viking Challenge Cup_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Viking Challenge Cup_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb ! Great to see you back !

Could you help me with my new save ? I want to play with an old logo from my club but all i found is this image and i don't know how to edit it.

15hbol3q1udarhdck8tqoneom6_EPINAL.png

I would like to remove the black part around the logo, and fill the black part inside of the logo with the same blue (mostly the right half of the badge).
And if you can make yellow contours around the yellow letters on the right part to be symmetrical to the left part.

Thanks in advance for your time !

Hi mate, love your work and have asked for a couple of things on my old account back in the day!
Any chance you can sort this one out?

Team Name: Bocking Athletic F.C.
Colours: Black (Primary colour) Red (Secondary colour)
Badge shape: Preferably a diamond (Monchengladbach style) Or the style of your Tamworth badge you recently made, based on Toulouse. - Whatever works better.
Features: Must include a white windmill, the fish looking thing on the Arms of Bocking logo (at the top and top left and bottom right boxes) and if possible also the 3 swords of Essex,

Thanks!

Last edited:
Team Name:Touro Negro
Colours:Red and Gold
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):Roundel
Features:A bull in the midle
Any other info:

TOURO NEGRO
"Touro Negro" literally translates from Portuguese as Black Bull but having checked with the man who requested this logo, he's happy to go with this splendid red dude. The Latin text around the left and bottom edge means: "fortune favours the brave".

Touro Negro_400px.png
Touro Negro_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Touro Negro_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Touro Negro_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Hey, looked at some of your badges and they're great. After failing to create my own here I am "waddling" to you for help due to my lack of creativity ?. I would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out :).

Team Name: Bury Waddlers FC
Colours: Blue (Red 52, Green 76, Blue 161) and Gray (Red 192, Green 192, Blue 192)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: Peel Tower could be included, however this is not a necessity
Any other info: Feel free to use additional colours alongside the Blue and Gray colours requested
I have attached a picture of a bird which I thought would be a club mascot/icon but this does not have to appear on the badge, but can also be part of the badge, once again your call

Thank you in advance,
JamieKershaw

BURY WADDLERS F.C.
A pennant style logo featuring Peel Tower as the main feature and the Blue-Footed Booby in the segment top right. The star can mean whatever you want it to mean.

Bury Waddlers FC_400px.png
Bury Waddlers FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bury Waddlers FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bury Waddlers FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate, love your work and have asked for a couple of things on my old account back in the day!
Any chance you can sort this one out?

Team Name: Bocking Athletic F.C.
Colours: Black (Primary colour) Red (Secondary colour)
Badge shape: Preferably a diamond (Monchengladbach style) Or the style of your Tamworth badge you recently made, based on Toulouse. - Whatever works better.
Features: Must include a white windmill, the fish looking thing on the Arms of Bocking logo (at the top and top left and bottom right boxes) and if possible also the 3 swords of Essex,

Thanks!

BOCKING ATHLETIC F.C.
That fish thing is a heraldic version of a dolphin but I have left it out due to limited space, in favour of the windmill and the three scimitars from the flag of Essex.

Brocking Athletic FC_400px.png
Brocking Athletic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Brocking Athletic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Brocking Athletic FC_Icon18x18px.png

TOURO NEGRO
"Touro Negro" literally translates from Portuguese as Black Bull. I didn't know that until I looked it up on an online translation site after I'd done the red version. Let me know which you prefer. There is room for more copy bending from the left side to the bottom. Do you want to add the year of formation ("Established XXXX") or perhaps a motto in Portuguese or Latin?

View attachment 1654

View attachment 1655

Hi rocheyb the red bull is better thank, a Latin motto that you think fits well would be cool, Thanks again

Hey my dude, I know you had an amazing SS Bergamo I think it was, logo from a while back, but the mess up with the forums seems to have ate it amongst many others. Do you happen to have a back up of it somewhere? Been looking all day for it as I wanna make it my first long term save for this year's FM!

Hey would be appreciated if you could do this for me mate ?
Team Name: Red Bull Paris (RB Paris)
Colours: White and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: Bull
Any other info: Similar to what WorkTheSpace has in his YT series with RB Barna please but a bit different to be able to differ between the three of that is okay ?
Thank you in advance

Hi mate, was wondering if this would be possible?

Team Name: Wirral County
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1885
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info: The team is obviously fictional from the TV series Mike Bassett: Manager. The team's badge can be seen in the pictures below. As close to that really. Apologies the images aren't tremendously clear.
mike-bassett-manager-4[1].jpg

mike bassett.jpg

Hi Rocheyb ! Great to see you back !

Could you help me with my new save ? I want to play with an old logo from my club but all i found is this image and i don't know how to edit it.

15hbol3q1udarhdck8tqoneom6_EPINAL.png

I would like to remove the black part around the logo, and fill the black part inside of the logo with the same blue (mostly the right half of the badge).
And if you can make yellow contours around the yellow letters on the right part to be symmetrical to the left part.

Thanks in advance for your time !

SAS EPINAL
I did try to do this but to do it as requested, I need a big, high resolution version which I couldn't find online. Here's the formatted version of the one you did. I don't know if this number is significant (don't think it's an FM ID), but: 1575503299. The roundel version is one from the archives that somebody had me create a while ago.

SAS Epinal_400px.png
SAS Epinal_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon18x18px.png

SAS Epinal-2_400px.png
SAS Epinal-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SAS Epinal_Icon18x18px.png

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1193981 View attachment 1193982 View attachment 1193983
ALVERSTOKE & ANGLESEY F.C.
I have used all of yours stipulated colours but I have applied them slightly differently, using the Manchester City logo template. Your original makes reference to other sports; I take it that the black ball represents lawn bowls? There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo. The largest version I have is 520x520px as a .png file. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

This is the 520px version as a .png file.

Alverstoke and Anglesey FC_520px.png

Hey my dude, I know you had an amazing SS Bergamo I think it was, logo from a while back, but the mess up with the forums seems to have ate it amongst many others. Do you happen to have a back up of it somewhere? Been looking all day for it as I wanna make it my first long term save for this year's FM!

SS BERGAMO
The version I have on file for SS Bergamo is labelled version 2 but I don't have version 1. Perhaps I didn't like it! I've also posted the Bergamo Calcio logo that's also in my Italian clubs folder.

SS Bergamo-v2_400px.png
SS Bergamo-v2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
SS Bergamo-v2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
SS Bergamo-v2_Icon18x18px.png

Bergamo Calcio_400px.png
Bergamo Calcio_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bergamo Calcio_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bergamo Calcio_Icon18x18px.png

Hey would be appreciated if you could do this for me mate ?
Team Name: Red Bull Paris (RB Paris)
Colours: White and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: Bull
Any other info: Similar to what WorkTheSpace has in his YT series with RB Barna please but a bit different to be able to differ between the three of that is okay ?
Thank you in advance

RB PARIS
The first version is based on Work The Space's RB Barna original. The flag of Paris is half blue, half red; a version of it that I found online had the Eiffel Tower on it with the use of black in the middle, lending this club a Genoa/Basel/original Barcelona feel. The second version is one from the archive.

RB Paris_400px.png
RB Paris_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
RB Paris_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
RB Paris_Icon18x18px.png

Red Bull Paris_400px.png
Red Bull Paris_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Red Bull Paris_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Red Bull Paris_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate, was wondering if this would be possible?

Team Name: Wirral County
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1885
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info: The team is obviously fictional from the TV series Mike Bassett: Manager. The team's badge can be seen in the pictures below. As close to that really. Apologies the images aren't tremendously clear.
.View attachment 1916
View attachment 1915

WIRRAL COUNTY F.C.
I can't see the detail of the logo in the photos so I had to improvise. There's a team photo online that shows that this team wears red-and-white stripes. The trident with the Bosun's horn is lifted straight from the Wirral Coat of Arms. Continuing that maritime theme, the Merseyside Ferry serves the Wirral.

Wirral County FC_400px.png
Wirral County FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wirral County FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wirral County FC_Icon18x18px.png