ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

I appreicate your work on all 3 badges, however for the 3rd one (Sun City) could you make a few changes for me? If you could fit in Est. 2018 somewhere in that badge and make the sun and city a bit more 3D and colour to it? I appreicate your work as always rochey. Also for Robloxia Wonders its actually Robloxian Wonders, mistake on my behalf, and possibly with Royal Blues you could do a white colour in the middle instead of purple? Sorry for all the changes.

I have a somewhat unusual team badge request, since I wanted to create my own club in FM in the lower leagues of Japan and noticed the city of Aizuwakamatsu was missing a pro team. Since I have no talent in badge making I found you and would love if you can help me

Team Name: Byakko Aizu (Byakko meaning 'White Tigers')
Colours: White, Golden (Yellow)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: I was thinking the White Tiger being obvious, along with probably the local Aizuwakamatsu castle and maybe if it makes sense also mountains or the shape of it to callback to the province
Any other info: Obviously this is quite a historic / Culturally based on Club, since the area has no real Pro-club yet I had nothing to go off yet. The White Tigers is also a historic reference for the city. So I tried my best to give a rough idea of what I want.

I hope this was good enough and am open to say any more info if needed, looking forward to it!

Hi mate,

Love your work and was wondering if I could put a request in for a custom save I'm starting.

Team Name: Torino Toro Rosso
Colours: White, Burgundy (Like Torino) and gold
Badge Shape: something along the lines of the Toro Rosso F1 Logo / RB Salzburg / Leipzig
Other info: Personally was thinking something along the lines of the F1 Toro Rosso logo, with Torino and the year added, as well as the colour being changed slightly. Happy for you to apply some artistic licence however!

Hope this is enough info, and it is much appreciated!

I appreicate your work on all 3 badges, however for the 3rd one (Sun City) could you make a few changes for me? If you could fit in Est. 2018 somewhere in that badge and make the sun and city a bit more 3D and colour to it? I appreicate your work as always rochey. Also for Robloxia Wonders its actually Robloxian Wonders, mistake on my behalf, and possibly with Royal Blues you could do a white colour in the middle instead of purple? Sorry for all the changes.

I have put revised versions of the Royal Blues and Robloxian logos into their original posts — scroll up.

For the Sun City one, I don't draw images so I am limited to whatever I can find online. But the images I use can't have watermarks on them and they need to be big enough not to pixellate at the size I require them. So that limits the number of workable images quite significantly. I searched for "sun city vector" to find that image that I did use. I've searched again using similar terms but I can't find anything that's particularly closer to your description. Perhaps you'd like to search and flag up any images that you'd like me to use — but take note of those stipulations I have identified.

Team Name: Fanos Football Club
Colours: Blue/Gold/Black
Year Established
:
Badge shape
: No preference whatever suits the design.
Features: Zeus/Lighting Bolt/Something Mythological
Any other info:
Fanos means light hence the lightning reference in the features, attached is an example of 2 google images that I liked as a reference point.

Zeus Logo.pngZeus logo 2.jpg

Hi wondering if it’s possible to make Competition Logos for me which would be Carmarthenshire League Premier, Carmarthenshire League 1, Carmarthenshire League 2 I will leave the design to you, just would like the colours Red and Green incorporated. Also Picton Sports League Cup and West Wales Intermediate Cup which I will happily leave colours and design down to you.
Thank you.

Hi Rocheyb, i was wondering could you create a better logo to my club than mee ,because of my logo looks very ugly ;p

Team Name: Magic Team
Colours: Blue or dark blue , Black , white or if you have any other nice imagination with colors.
Year Established: -
Badge shape: up to rocheyb :)
Features:
some motive related to magic, Hogwart maybe xd, or something relative to ravenclaw emblem from harry potter saga + crow could be included
Any other info: this is my old logo. You could include the name" Magicy" On a logo" ,,
3236990_350x350.png

Thank you for your work and time :)

Last edited:
I have a somewhat unusual team badge request, since I wanted to create my own club in FM in the lower leagues of Japan and noticed the city of Aizuwakamatsu was missing a pro team. Since I have no talent in badge making I found you and would love if you can help me

Team Name: Byakko Aizu (Byakko meaning 'White Tigers')
Colours: White, Golden (Yellow)
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: I was thinking the White Tiger being obvious, along with probably the local Aizuwakamatsu castle and maybe if it makes sense also mountains or the shape of it to callback to the province
Any other info: Obviously this is quite a historic / Culturally based on Club, since the area has no real Pro-club yet I had nothing to go off yet. The White Tigers is also a historic reference for the city. So I tried my best to give a rough idea of what I want.

I hope this was good enough and am open to say any more info if needed, looking forward to it!

BYAKKO AIZU
I did put a Japanese style castle in this badge originally but it looked cluttered alongside the tiger. This works better with the mountain range behind the tiger.

Byakko Aizu_400px.png
Byakko Aizu_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Byakko Aizu_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Byakko Aizu_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate,

Love your work and was wondering if I could put a request in for a custom save I'm starting.

Team Name: Torino Toro Rosso
Colours: White, Burgundy (Like Torino) and gold
Badge Shape: something along the lines of the Toro Rosso F1 Logo / RB Salzburg / Leipzig
Other info: Personally was thinking something along the lines of the F1 Toro Rosso logo, with Torino and the year added, as well as the colour being changed slightly. Happy for you to apply some artistic licence however!

Hope this is enough info, and it is much appreciated!

TORINO TORO ROSSO
The Toro Rosso F1 logo was difficult to work with but it kind of informs this design.
Torino Toro Rosso_400px.png
Torino Toro Rosso_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Torino Toro Rosso_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Torino Toro Rosso_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Fanos Football Club
Colours: Blue/Gold/Black
Year Established
:
Badge shape
: No preference whatever suits the design.
Features: Zeus/Lighting Bolt/Something Mythological
Any other info:
Fanos means light hence the lightning reference in the features, attached is an example of 2 google images that I liked as a reference point.

View attachment 176466View attachment 176468

FANOS F.C.

Fanos FC_400px.png
Fanos FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Fanos FC_Icon 25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Fanos FC_Icon 18x18px.png

Hey I’d love you to do a logo for me.
Team name: Knaresborough Town
Colours: Red and White
Year established: 1902
Badge shape: Anything whatever fits it best.
Hears the actual logo they use and if you could base it off it would be great.

Attachments

• 4AFFFC37-959B-49F2-8EF5-C70FE53DEF5A.png
    4AFFFC37-959B-49F2-8EF5-C70FE53DEF5A.png
    299.5 KB · Views: 140
CAMDEN LOCK F.C.
One I did a while ago that got lost in the great FM Base Crash Disaster of 2019, posted here by request on Twitter.

Camden Lock FC2_400px.png
Camden Lock FC2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Camden Lock FC2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Camden Lock FC2_Icon18x18px.png

Hello mate, I love your work and was wondering if you could cook me up a custom logo. Starting a save with a custom club and was looking to somewhat merge the badges of my two local teams (Keynsham Town and Bath City) if possible, dont have any preferences for the colour/design as long as it resembles both badges somewhat, you're good at what you do, I'm sure you can come up with something! I've attached both badges for reference

Team Name: Keynsham Romans
Colours: Black/White or Red/Gold
Badge shape: N/A

Any other info: N/A

Bath_City_FC.png
keynshambadge.png

Hi mate, appreciate your work :)

I'm looking to start a new save with a club that doesn't exist so I definitely need a logo. Would love it if you make one for me. It's a team from polish league and it will be named Sparta Szczecin. Looking for something like this, but without a connection to hockey ;)

Hi wondering if it’s possible to make Competition Logos for me which would be Carmarthenshire League Premier, Carmarthenshire League 1, Carmarthenshire League 2 I will leave the design to you, just would like the colours Red and Green incorporated. Also Picton Sports League Cup and West Wales Intermediate Cup which I will happily leave colours and design down to you.
Thank you.

CARMARTHENSHIRE PREMIER LEAGUE / LEAGUE ONE / LEAGUE TWO
Using the colours requested but with a reference to the yellow featured on the flag and Coat of Arms of Carmarthenshire, which also informs the selection of the rampant lion and rampant dragon.

Carmarthenshire Premier League_400px.png
Carmarthenshire Premier League_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Carmarthenshire Premier League_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Carmarthenshire Premier League_Icon18x18px.png

Carmarthenshire League One_400px.png
Carmarthenshire League One_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Carmarthenshire League One_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Carmarthenshire League One_Icon18x18px.png

Carmarthenshire League Two_400px.png
Carmarthenshire League Two_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Carmarthenshire League Two_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Carmarthenshire League Two_Icon18x18px.png

PICTON SPORTS LEAGUE CUP
This design is based on the Picton Sports logo. I've used white text in the assumption that you're FM skin uses a dark background.

Picton Sports League Cup_400px.png
Picton Sports League Cup_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Picton Sports League Cup_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Picton Sports League Cup_Icon18x18px.png

WEST WALES INTERMEDIATE CUP
Using the three feathers, which I think is usually associated with the Prince of Wales. The red section in the middle is two-tone.

West Wales Intermediate Cup_400px.png
West Wales Intermediate Cup_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
West Wales Intermediate Cup_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
West Wales Intermediate Cup_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb, i was wondering could you create a better logo to my club than mee ,because of my logo looks very ugly ;p

Team Name: Magic Team
Colours: Blue or dark blue , Black , white or if you have any other nice imagination with colors.
Year Established: -
Badge shape: up to rocheyb :)
Features:
some motive related to magic, Hogwart maybe xd, or something relative to ravenclaw emblem from harry potter saga + crow could be included
Any other info: this is my old logo. You could include the name" Magicy" On a logo" ,,
View attachment 217027

Thank you for your work and time :)

MAGICY F.C.
This isn't my design; it's a Ravenclaw logo that I found online — I have just replaced the name on the banner.

Magicy_400px.png
Magicy_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Magicy_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Magicy_Icon18x18px.png

Hey I’d love you to do a logo for me.
Team name: Knaresborough Town
Colours: Red and White
Year established: 1902
Badge shape: Anything whatever fits it best.
Hears the actual logo they use and if you could base it off it would be great.

KNARESBOROUGH TOWN A.F.C.

Knaresborough Town AFC_400px.png
Knaresborough Town AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Knaresborough Town AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Knaresborough Town AFC_Icon18x18px.png

CARMARTHENSHIRE PREMIER LEAGUE / LEAGUE ONE / LEAGUE TWO
Using the colours requested but with a reference to the yellow featured on the flag and Coat of Arms of Carmarthenshire, which also informs the selection of the rampant lion and rampant dragon.

View attachment 476636 View attachment 476637 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 476638 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 476639
View attachment 476640 View attachment 476641 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 476642 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 476643
View attachment 476644 View attachment 476645 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 476646 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 476647

PICTON SPORTS LEAGUE CUP
This design is based on the Picton Sports logo. I've used white text in the assumption that you're FM skin uses a dark background.

View attachment 476658 View attachment 476659 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 476660 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 476661

WEST WALES INTERMEDIATE CUP
Using the three feathers, which I think is usually associated with the Prince of Wales. The red section in the middle is two-tone.

View attachment 476662 View attachment 476663 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 476664 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 476665

Absolutely quality as always. Thank you