ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Dimensions are fine logo is good , just one thing it should say "Esports" instead of sports. If you can change that it would be great.

Whoops! Sorry about that — scroll back up for the corrected version.

hey roheyb i need some help with the logo not in changing it but i created my own club and put the logos in my megapack changed the config file and stuff and renamed the logos to my clubs id now the 180x180 works fine but the small one doesnt at all it just shows the fm 20 base logos kinda and the logos in the league dont appear but when i click on the teams there it is but not in the league any idea how to make the small one work cause its bugging me off thanks.

From your description, it sounds like there's a problem with the config file in your icons folder. It should have all the same references as the config in the logos folder. I know some people have had some issues with clubs created via the Create-A-Club option; I would use the FM Editor to create a custom club, if I were doing it (I did a test using FM19 where I turned one small club from Berlin into another and I was able to put my custom logo and the icon version on that).

Team Name: White Tigers
Colours: Black and White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Literally a tiger.
Features: So essentially i wanted a white tiger as the badge, with details and not facing directly at the person viewing it, kind of like the premier league badge but dont do it like that have it like facing the other way like tilted. If its possible to get lots of good details apart from it just being a white tiger it'd be splendid.
Any other info:

WHITE TIGERS F.C.

White Tigers FC_400px.png
White Tigers FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
White Tigers FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
White Tigers FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hello, just picked up Bognor Regis in the conference South, hating their logo... can i get a modern logo for my trek up the leagues!

Team Name: Bognor Regis Town Tom
Colours: RGB = 49143 (Green) and white
Year Established
Badge shape: roundel
Features: Their nickname is 'The Rocks' but happy for you to choose something here that is closely linked with the area if needed.
Any other info:
Just want it to look like it could be a premier league club's logo in the future. the current logo incorporated in it would be good but really want it in a circle and the team name in the circle (think Wallsall, portland timbers, Leicester, man city etc.)

Thank you :)

BOGNOR REGIS TOWN F.C.
The birds to the left and right are gold martlets, which are an often-used symbol of West Sussex.

Bognor Regis Town FC_400px.png
Bognor Regis Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bognor Regis Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bognor Regis Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

From your description, it sounds like there's a problem with the config file in your icons folder. It should have all the same references as the config in the logos folder. I know some people have had some issues with clubs created via the Create-A-Club option; I would use the FM Editor to create a custom club, if I were doing it (I did a test using FM19 where I turned one small club from Berlin into another and I was able to put my custom logo and the icon version on that).
i figured it out somehow and well i did use the editor for it but i fixed the problem now well thanks for the help anyways

Hey, this isn’t a request, but I’d love to know where you get the images from for the badges! Is it just a google images job or a specific website?

Hey, this isn’t a request, but I’d love to know where you get the images from for the badges! Is it just a google images job or a specific website?

I just Google search "cannabis leaf vector", "soccer play vector", "white tiger vector", etc. Don't use any images with watermarks on, you have to pay for them.

I don't own or pay for any images — which is why I don't charge. I do this as a hobby. If people insist on paying me, which they sometimes do, I direct them to the online donation page of a local children's charity. That way, I do a little bit of good while protecting myself from any accusations of infringing Intellectual Property rights.

LORD KALMUS
A logo for an FM Twitcher (...I think I'm allowed to call him that).

Lord Kalmus_400px.png

ROSSVALE F.C.
This is a custom badge for a real club from Glasgow. I had the bird image first and searched online for a little-known club whose colours matched.

Rossvale FC_400px.png
Rossvale FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Rossvale FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Rossvale FC_Icon18x18px.png

SPORTING ESSEX & HARLOW F.C.
For a request via Twitter. It's a bit similar to my own logo but the three scimitars against a red background form the flag of the County of Essex and "Many Minds, One Heart" is the official motto.

Sporting Essex & Harlow FC_400px.png
Sporting Essex & Harlow FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sporting Essex & Harlow FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sporting Essex & Harlow FC_Icon18x18px.png

Bate Borisov(Belarus) new logo 2020

..please release 2 version blu and yellow

Attachments

• 1.png.102f870dfaebed8e4f2e167e302e5c48.png
    1.png.102f870dfaebed8e4f2e167e302e5c48.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.png.a3c831ca358fc48cc9a7dd45d936c7ba.png
    2.png.a3c831ca358fc48cc9a7dd45d936c7ba.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 75
Hi mate, if you could make this logo for me that'd be amazing.

Club name: Poetto Calcio
Colours: mainly pink (same shade of pink as inter Miami, colours attached below) and black (so a lot like the inter Miami colours)
Year established: 2019
Shape: know it sounds ridiculously specific but if the logo could be the same shape as the Pacific FC badge (Canadian football team, logo attached below) but upside down? So the bottom is thinner and the top gets wider but it has that diamond-like style if that makes sense.
Design: Basically just want a pink flamingo (maybe one that looks intimidating if that even exists) with the year established at the bottom and the name of the club at the top all inside the shape of the badge.

Out of interest, which platform do you use to make these?

Sorry to be so picky, cheers.

Attachments

• 1200px-Pacific_FC_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Pacific_FC_logo.svg.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Inter Miami logo.jpeg
    Inter Miami logo.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 148
Hi mate, if you could make this logo for me that'd be amazing.

Club name: Poetto Calcio
Colours: mainly pink (same shade of pink as inter Miami, colours attached below) and black (so a lot like the inter Miami colours)
Year established: 2019
Shape: know it sounds ridiculously specific but if the logo could be the same shape as the Pacific FC badge (Canadian football team, logo attached below) but upside down? So the bottom is thinner and the top gets wider but it has that diamond-like style if that makes sense.
Design: Basically just want a pink flamingo (maybe one that looks intimidating if that even exists) with the year established at the bottom and the name of the club at the top all inside the shape of the badge.

Out of interest, which platform do you use to make these?

Sorry to be so picky, cheers.

POETTO CALCIO

Poetto Calcio_400px.png
Poetto Calcio_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Poetto Calcio_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Poetto Calcio_Icon18x18px.png

Bate Borisov(Belarus) new logo 2020

..please release 2 version blu and yellow

BATE BORISOV
The 2nd version is an error — I forgot to change the colour of the stars — but you can take your pick.
BATE Blue_400px.png
BATE Blue_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
BATE Blue_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
BATE Blue_Icon18x18px.png

BATE Yellow_400px.png
BATE Yellow_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
BATE Yellow_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
BATE Yellow_Icon18x18px.png

BATE YellowBlue_400px.png
BATE YellowBlue_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
BATE YellowBlue_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
BATE YellowBlue_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Club name: Gibraltar United
Colours: Red and White (same colors of the Gibraltar flag)
Shape: i just want to rebrand or remake the actual logo of this team, i hate it!
Design: Maybe using a round or a classical logo, I leave it to your imagination

Thanks, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Maybe using this logo as reference

Last edited:
Club name: Gibraltar United
Colours: Red and White (same colors of the Gibraltar flag)
Shape: i just want to rebrand or remake the actual logo of this team, i hate it!
Design: Maybe using a round or a classical logo, I leave it to your imagination

Thanks, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Maybe using this logo as reference

GIBRALTAR UNITED F.C.

Gibraltar United FC_400px.png
Gibraltar United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Gibraltar United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Gibraltar United FC_Icon18x18px.png