ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hi mate, if you could make this logo for me that'd be amazing.

Club name: Poetto Calcio
Colours: mainly pink (same shade of pink as inter Miami, colours attached below) and black (so a lot like the inter Miami colours)
Year established: 2019
Shape: know it sounds ridiculously specific but if the logo could be the same shape as the Pacific FC badge (Canadian football team, logo attached below) but upside down? So the bottom is thinner and the top gets wider but it has that diamond-like style if that makes sense.
Design: Basically just want a pink flamingo (maybe one that looks intimidating if that even exists) with the year established at the bottom and the name of the club at the top all inside the shape of the badge.

Out of interest, which platform do you use to make these?

Sorry to be so picky, cheers.

Attachments

• 1200px-Pacific_FC_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Pacific_FC_logo.svg.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Inter Miami logo.jpeg
    Inter Miami logo.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 149
Hi mate, if you could make this logo for me that'd be amazing.

Club name: Poetto Calcio
Colours: mainly pink (same shade of pink as inter Miami, colours attached below) and black (so a lot like the inter Miami colours)
Year established: 2019
Shape: know it sounds ridiculously specific but if the logo could be the same shape as the Pacific FC badge (Canadian football team, logo attached below) but upside down? So the bottom is thinner and the top gets wider but it has that diamond-like style if that makes sense.
Design: Basically just want a pink flamingo (maybe one that looks intimidating if that even exists) with the year established at the bottom and the name of the club at the top all inside the shape of the badge.

Out of interest, which platform do you use to make these?

Sorry to be so picky, cheers.

POETTO CALCIO

Poetto Calcio_400px.png
Poetto Calcio_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Poetto Calcio_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Poetto Calcio_Icon18x18px.png

Bate Borisov(Belarus) new logo 2020

..please release 2 version blu and yellow

BATE BORISOV
The 2nd version is an error — I forgot to change the colour of the stars — but you can take your pick.
BATE Blue_400px.png
BATE Blue_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
BATE Blue_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
BATE Blue_Icon18x18px.png

BATE Yellow_400px.png
BATE Yellow_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
BATE Yellow_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
BATE Yellow_Icon18x18px.png

BATE YellowBlue_400px.png
BATE YellowBlue_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
BATE YellowBlue_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
BATE YellowBlue_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Club name: Gibraltar United
Colours: Red and White (same colors of the Gibraltar flag)
Shape: i just want to rebrand or remake the actual logo of this team, i hate it!
Design: Maybe using a round or a classical logo, I leave it to your imagination

Thanks, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Maybe using this logo as reference

Last edited:
Club name: Gibraltar United
Colours: Red and White (same colors of the Gibraltar flag)
Shape: i just want to rebrand or remake the actual logo of this team, i hate it!
Design: Maybe using a round or a classical logo, I leave it to your imagination

Thanks, thanks in advance!

EDIT: Maybe using this logo as reference

GIBRALTAR UNITED F.C.

Gibraltar United FC_400px.png
Gibraltar United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Gibraltar United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Gibraltar United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi,

Wondering if you could do something with our club crest - as you can tell it's a pretty basic DIY effort. Not looking for a brand new design - it has to stay pretty much the same layout as it currently is but hoping you might be able to give it an upgrade - it's a bit flat/boring.

We tend to alternate between green and white font depending on the background so both versions would be great.

Love your work BTW

Much appreciated (y)

Attachments

• CRESTon WHITE.png
    CRESTon WHITE.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 90
Hi,

Wondering if you could do something with our club crest - as you can tell it's a pretty basic DIY effort. Not looking for a brand new design - it has to stay pretty much the same layout as it currently is but hoping you might be able to give it an upgrade - it's a bit flat/boring.

We tend to alternate between green and white font depending on the background so both versions would be great.

Love your work BTW

Much appreciated (y)

CONN RANGERS F.C.
I have just tried to recreate the original logo rather than redesign it, to result in a larger, cleaner version of the logo. The font is slightly different and I have used more of the squashed hexagons around the outer edge, which I presume are supposed to be segments of an old-style football. The central part of the logo is self-contained so can go on any coloured background but as the text sits loose, I've done one version with green text and one with white. In addition to what I have posted here, I have 760px versions of these on file.

Conn Rangers FC-green_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-green_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-green_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-green_Icon18x18px.png

Conn Rangers FC-white_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-white_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-white_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-white_Icon18x18px.png

...Still too flat? I had another go...

Conn Rangers FC-v3_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-v3_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v3_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v3_Icon18x18px.png

Conn Rangers FC-v4_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-v4_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v4_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v4_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Really like the coloured fields - makes a huge difference. One small favour to ask - could u try it with the tree that u used the first time - really appreciate it (that's the last request - honest)

Team Name: Waves F.C.
Colours: Blue
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rochey
Features: Something to do with waves? Like i dunno a tsunami or something.
Any other info:

WAVES F.C.

Waves FC_400px.png
Waves FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Waves FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Waves FC_Icon18x18px.png

A.F.C. RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS
A custom version of the badge for this club from Northamptonshire.

AFC Rushden & Diamonds_400px.png
AFC Rushden & Diamonds_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: San Francisco Bay F.C.
Colours: I wonder if you could try it out in two colour combos. 1. Cherry Red, Gold & White (of the San Francisco 49ers). 2. Orange (a , Black & Gold (of the San Francisco Giants).
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I like the Brooklyn Italians & Kings Norton badges you did...
Features: Golden Gate Bridge (I'm looking for something smart & classic, rather than clip arty or real. I don't very much like the childish, cartoony badges of many American clubs - the bridge image you used for the Brooklyn Italians logo was lovely!).
Any other info: If you have it, could you use Quadrat-Serial as the font. Thanks.

Team Name: Exotic F.C.
Colours: Something exotic
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rochey
Features: Anything that looks exotic? Like a tropical island.
Any other info:

EXOTIC F.C.

Exotic FC_400px.png
Exotic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Exotic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Exotic FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: San Francisco Bay F.C.
Colours: I wonder if you could try it out in two colour combos. 1. Cherry Red, Gold & White (of the San Francisco 49ers). 2. Orange (a , Black & Gold (of the San Francisco Giants).
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I like the Brooklyn Italians & Kings Norton badges you did...
Features: Golden Gate Bridge (I'm looking for something smart & classic, rather than clip arty or real. I don't very much like the childish, cartoony badges of many American clubs - the bridge image you used for the Brooklyn Italians logo was lovely!).
Any other info: If you have it, could you use Quadrat-Serial as the font. Thanks.

SAN FRANCISCO BAY F.C.
I didn't do that Brooklyn Italians logo and I don't draw images, I just use what I can find on the internet — so the quality or style of a particular item will depend on what's available and usable. I'm not sure whether this image of the Golden Gate Bridge matches your preference but I think these work well for roundel logos, and they are colour-matched to the 49ers and the Giants, respectively. The Golden Gate Bridge is orange so I used a different image for each one. I have used the font you requested (I'm happy to use specified fonts, as long as I can obtain them free and legally).

San Francisco Bay FC_400px.png
San Francisco Bay FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC_Icon18x18px.png

San Francisco Bay FC-2_400px.png
San Francisco Bay FC-2_180px copy.png
Icon 25x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

San Francisco Bay FC-3_400px.png
San Francisco Bay FC-3_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-3_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-3_Icon18x18px.png

...Solid red around the outside of this 3rd version (a requested edit) was too blocky; it didn't look good. So I have split it between the red and white.

Last edited:
That is fantastic! The bridge is perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you very much indeed!! May I ask if the white outer ring can be changed to red please? Thanks!

That is fantastic! The bridge is perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you very much indeed!! May I ask if the white outer ring can be changed to red please? Thanks!
I've added the Giants-style version to the previous post. Which do you prefer? Edited version there, too.

Last edited: