ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

DJMorgan

Oct 21, 2017
I believe there is an issue with adding logos to teams created using the CREATE A CLUB option within FM but they do work properly for teams created using the Editor. This page describes how to add them:

Yeah you completed quite a few logos for me previously. I’m doing the same as I always have. Basically what the instructions state. It must be my computer or how it is saving them now. I’m not sure why???
Even tried the logo in FM15 but still not showing correctly? Tried a previous logo you completed and used the same team in FM17 and it worked.
Any ideas?
I wonder if my computer is not saving them as PNG. How else could I save them rather then just right clicking on the logo to save it to my computer?
Much appreciated for your help.

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah you completed quite a few logos for me previously. I’m doing the same as I always have. Basically what the instructions state. It must be my computer or how it is saving them now. I’m not sure why???
Even tried the logo in FM15 but still not showing correctly? Tried a previous logo you completed and used the same team in FM17 and it worked.
Any ideas?
I wonder if my computer is not saving them as PNG. How else could I save them rather then just right clicking on the logo to save it to my computer?
Much appreciated for your help.
You're not trying to insert the 400px version of the logo, are you? That one's just for show — you need the 180px version and whichever size of icon matches the icon logos you have for other teams.

There might be an issue within your config file but I'd need to see it to know for sure.

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
WHITLEY WEST MIDLANDS F.C.
A custom club from the Coventry area, from the town where the UK headquarters of the Jaguar car company is located. I've included "West Midlands" in the team name to differentiate it from Whitley Bay FC and Whiteley FC.

Whitley West Midlands FC_400px.png Whitley West Midlands FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Whitley West Midlands FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Whitley West Midlands FC_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:

NFStudios

Feb 6, 2019
Can you create me a logo for a team called Denver United or for short DUFC
Colours: Blue, White and Black
Round badge
Maybe some faded mountains If you can
Club founded: 2019

Burbo98

Jan 27, 2013
Hey mate, huge fan of your stuff !

Team Name: Windsor Wasps
Colours: Black, Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): round badge
Features: Could it please have a circle border with Windsor Wasps at the top and EST. 2019 down the bottom. Could it also feature a wasp in the middle
Any other info:

Thank you !!

Last edited:
OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Can you create me a logo for a team called Denver United or for short DUFC
Colours: Blue, White and Black
Round badge
Maybe some faded mountains If you can
Club founded: 2019
DENVER UNITED F.C.
The first version is my attempt to match your description. The second one is a Rocky Mountain logo that I found online and I've edited to match your custom club.
Denver United FC_400px.png Denver United FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Denver United FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Denver United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Denver United FC-2_400px.png Denver United FC-2_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Denver United FC-2_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Denver United FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Hey mate, huge fan of your stuff !

Team Name: Windsor Wasps
Colours: Black, Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Features: Could it please have a circle border with Windsor Wasps at the top and EST. 2019 down the bottom. Could it also feature a wasp in the middle
Any other info:

Thank you !!
WINDSOR WASPS F.C.
I was originally going for a more realistic looking wasp with open wings (like Brentford's bee) but I couldn't find any decent, free vector images. So I've gone with this feisty wasp character, instead.

Windsor Wasps FC_400px.png Windsor Wasps FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Windsor Wasps FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Windsor Wasps FC_Icon18x18px.png

Reactions: Burbo98
OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
PENISTONE RED LION F.C.

Penistone Red Lion FC_400px.png Penistone Red Lion FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Penistone Red Lion FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Penistone Red Lion FC_Icon18x18px.png

Penistone Red Lion FC-2_400px.png Penistone Red Lion FC-2_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Penistone Red Lion FC-2_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Penistone Red Lion FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
RED LION GRENOSIDE F.C.

Red Lion Grenoside FC_red_400px.png Red Lion Grenoside FC_red_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Red Lion Grenoside FC_red_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Red Lion Grenoside FC_red_Icon18x18px.png

Red Lion Grenoside FC_black_400px.png Red Lion Grenoside FC_black_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Red Lion Grenoside FC_black_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Red Lion Grenoside FC_black_Icon18x18px.png

Burbo98

Jan 27, 2013
Reactions: rocheyb

MLS_Deutschland

Nov 6, 2019
Hi RocheyB,

first I want to say that I really appreciate your work here. You made me a FM logo for my private account before, I am still playing with it and its still fun. Great work, mate!

I will start a Twitter account for Major League Soccer news in German, and thats why I would really love it if you could make me a logo for it.

Account Name: MLS Deutschland
Colours: the same colours like the original Major League Soccer logo (blue, red, white, maybe black lines if needed)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): no needed
Features/Any other info: I love modern logos. It should be lean on the original MLS logo. The wordmarks "Major League Soccer" and "Deutschland" should be in there. If possible, please put the German flag (or just its colours) in it, but in a inconspicuous way.

Last edited:
OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Hi RocheyB,

first I want to say that I really appreciate your work here. You made me a FM logo for my private account before, I am still playing with it and its still fun. Great work, mate!

I will start a Twitter account for Major League Soccer news in German, and thats why I would really love it if you could make me a logo for it.

Account Name: MLS Deutschland
Colours: the same colours like the original Major League Soccer logo (blue, red, white, maybe black lines if needed)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): no needed
Features/Any other info: I love modern logos. It should be lean on the original MLS logo. The wordmarks "Major League Soccer" and "Deutschland" should be in there. If possible, please put the German flag (or just its colours) in it, but in a inconspicuous way.
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER DEUTSCHLAND

MLS Deutschland_400px.png

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
PLYMOUTH ARGYLE F.C.
A custom logo for this League One club. Their nickname is The Pilgrims so I have based it around that idea and relegated the ship from their existing logo to the outer roundel.

Plymouth Argyle FC_400px.png Plymouth Argyle FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Plymouth Argyle FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Plymouth Argyle FC_Icon18x18px.png

Mark Stewart

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, im a fan of your work and a client in previous FMs, you made me a Crohns logo, anyhow,
I was wondering if you could create a logo of either the logo of DoctorBenjys Thames F.C badge or Lollujos Holme FC badge in the following style;
679.png Thats the Man City badge in the Fotbe Logo Pack on Fm Scout
So either this in that style;
2082082587.png
Or this;
RQzh1SpA_400x400.jpg
It would like it in the same shape and style of that man city one if possible while trying to keep the main features
It would be very appreciated. Thanks mate, keep up the good work and hope you can complete my request, if possible both of them if not pick the easiest one for you.
<3

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Hi, im a fan of your work and a client in previous FMs, you made me a Crohns logo, anyhow,
I was wondering if you could create a logo of either the logo of DoctorBenjys Thames F.C badge or Lollujos Holme FC badge in the following style;
View attachment 1220175 Thats the Man City badge in the Fotbe Logo Pack on Fm Scout
So either this in that style;
View attachment 1220176
Or this;
View attachment 1220177
It would like it in the same shape and style of that man city one if possible while trying to keep the main features
It would be very appreciated. Thanks mate, keep up the good work and hope you can complete my request, if possible both of them if not pick the easiest one for you.
<3
HOLME F.C. & THAMES F.C.
The original versions of these logos were created by other people — Chilled_Moose did the Holme logo and the logo I made for Dr. Benjy's Thames series made it to the Last 4 vote but came in 4th behind the blue version that was chosen, which was created by a professional graphic designer. I don't like working with other people's logos because I don't have the original elements that they use, so the best I can do is imitate it. For the Thames one, I have added a rampant lion from the London Coat of Arms to fill the gap at the bottom.

Holme FC_400px.png Holme FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Holme FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Holme FC_Icon18x18px.png

Thames FC_400px.png Thames FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Thames FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Thames FC_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:

Mark Stewart

Oct 23, 2018
HOLME F.C. & THAMES F.C.
The original versions of these logos were created by other people — Chilled_Moose did the Holme logo and the logo I made for Dr. Benjy's Thames series made it to the Last 4 vote but came in 4th behind the blue version that was chosen, which was created by a professional graphic designer. I don't like working with other people's logos because I don't have the original elements that they use, so the best I can do is imitate it. For the Thames one, I have added a rampant lion from the London Coat of Arms to fill the gap at the bottom.

View attachment 1220356 View attachment 1220357 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 1220358 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 1220359

View attachment 1220360 View attachment 1220361 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 1220362 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 1220363
Cheers mate, not really what I was looking for but good effort