**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

i've searched all thread, but i can't find...

In tripletweaked 442, the training for strikers is CF, or is better TM?

Thanks mate

whats the difference between the 451 triple tweaked and the original normal tactic?

whats the difference between the 451 triple tweaked and the original normal tactic?
The tactics it self is different. And triple tweak is done by 3 people and normal is my only tweaked version of rock classic

The tactics it self is different. And triple tweak is done by 3 people and normal is my only tweaked version of rock classic
Thanks mate, just the last bit of clarification please..seeing that for the wingers you prefer them on 'wingers' individual training, does the preffered foot of my winger play part on where I place him in your tactics, as in should right footed be AMR, and left footed AML or it just doesnt matter?

Thanks mate, just the last bit of clarification please..seeing that for the wingers you prefer them on 'wingers' individual training, does the preffered foot of my winger play part on where I place him in your tactics, as in should right footed be AMR, and left footed AML or it just doesnt matter?
it dosnt matter which foot they are

People...WHo use imposible tactic? Results? This tactic is good for underdogs and medium teams? Ty so much

Oh, one question regarding imimpossible tactics, what kind if players do i need in the MC's spot? someone who know how to defend but also are very good in creative, have good pass and all that?

hi i dont understand: why in imposible tactic wingers dont switching positions but in w imposible tc tactic wingers switch positions?>

Oh, one question regarding imimpossible tactics, what kind if players do i need in the MC's spot? someone who know how to defend but also are very good in creative, have good pass and all that?

try players like newcastle sissoko

hi i dont understand: why in imposible tactic wingers dont switching positions but in w imposible tc tactic wingers switch positions?>
u can always make them to switch their positions

Why do you make all of your tactics on fmclassic? It means I can't change the player roles which is highly frustrating, and tbh, makes me not download any of them.

Why do you make all of your tactics on fmclassic? It means I can't change the player roles which is highly frustrating, and tbh, makes me not download any of them.

its more effective if i make them in classic mode .... we all want the tactic that is working better .it keeps it simpler

just try them trust me you will like