**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

View attachment 471476View attachment 471475

Currently using the sets of 3 tactics with my beloved Man United. Top of the league, what more can i say. Scoring goals for fun and being responsible at the back. Above is my result, most of the games is through using normal.tac .

IRRELEVANT BUT IRONIC - Not even halfway through the season but looks who is on the transfer list. Cristiano Ronaldo and Fabregas... too bad their asking price are way beyond any team budget @ 102m and 53m respectively. But will be keeping a close check on them.

i really enjoyed your goals and glory tactic jassar.i won europa league on 1 season and champions league on the next one.with Dynamo Kyiv! if someone would tell me that its possible i would just laugh at them.so thx.
so is this set of three tactics better than the goals and glory?

thx for a great tactic jassar ! i´m pretty happy how things are going with stoke :)

thx again jassar ! hope to reach 100 goals but with 2 games left man city home and lpool away its stays with a dream ....

View attachment 386101View attachment 386102

Currently using the sets of 3 tactics with my beloved Man United. Top of the league, what more can i say. Scoring goals for fun and being responsible at the back. Above is my result, most of the games is through using normal.tac .

IRRELEVANT BUT IRONIC - Not even halfway through the season but looks who is on the transfer list. Cristiano Ronaldo and Fabregas... too bad their asking price are way beyond any team budget @ 102m and 53m respectively. But will be keeping a close check on them.
Try to sign them with less money upfront and than 48 month installments . Ur club will get pofits from winning compition and than that rest of installments will be taken care of . I do this with all my transfers

i really enjoyed your goals and glory tactic jassar.i won europa league on 1 season and champions league on the next one.with Dynamo Kyiv! if someone would tell me that its possible i would just laugh at them.so thx.
so is this set of three tactics better than the goals and glory?
Yes they are in the new patch .

What are the player roles for the normal tactic (4-1-2-2-1) as want to get the best out of them in training, thanks.

Try to sign them with less money upfront and than 48 month installments . Ur club will get pofits from winning compition and than that rest of installments will be taken care of . I do this with all my transfers
My Man United team need to pay a loan of 7m+ every month. My current account balance is only about 32m and it's decreasing every month when the balance is finalized. Let's say if I do your method of dealing with these transfer, it's a good idea but wouldn't that made my account balance beyond negative when the season does come to an end?

Jassar, just want to enquire something... I've used lots of tactics this year and had heard about the 2nd season syndrome and about the game is broken and you will lose lots of silly games regardless of any tactics that you use. Had anybody that used the set of 3 tactics been successful not just the first season but the following season and thereafter?

My Man United team need to pay a loan of 7m+ every month. My current account balance is only about 32m and it's decreasing every month when the balance is finalized. Let's say if I do your method of dealing with these transfer, it's a good idea but wouldn't that made my account balance beyond negative when the season does come to an end?
at the end of the season u will get around 80 mill for winning league and all other from cups . u can give it a shot

Jassar, just want to enquire something... I've used lots of tactics this year and had heard about the 2nd season syndrome and about the game is broken and you will lose lots of silly games regardless of any tactics that you use. Had anybody that used the set of 3 tactics been successful not just the first season but the following season and thereafter?

what i do is as soon as all the matches in the first season are over i change the tactics and replace these tactics with some other preset tactics until the new season schedule is given . once that is done i bring back all the tactics

this way i never had that problem

what i do is as soon as all the matches in the first season are over i change the tactics and replace these tactics with some other preset tactics until the new season schedule is given . once that is done i bring back all the tactics

this way i never had that problem
By doing this, wouldn't the tactics need some time before it's fluid again? Preset tactics meaning in-game tactic? 442 443 460 this?

By doing this, wouldn't the tactics need some time before it's fluid again? Preset tactics meaning in-game tactic? 442 443 460 this?
yes even if u keep the same tactics than when the new season comes u still have to make all tactics fluid again .so try how i said it always work for me

and u are right with the preset tactics...just pick any as u dont have to play any matches now

yes even if u keep the same tactics than when the new season comes u still have to make all tactics fluid again .so try how i said it always work for me

and u are right with the preset tactics...just pick any as u dont have to play any matches now
Alright, shall give that a try. So I import back the set of 3 tactics on 1st July when a new season begin?

Primarily using the normal tactic and its very promising so far.. just one thing if anyone can help.. i believe its the DM who is the playmaker but they are not specified in the downloaded tactic so do i have to manually drag and drop my DM's into the playmaker box or just leave empty?
Apologies if this has been asked before but i couldn't find definitive answer!