**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

Primarily using the normal tactic and its very promising so far.. just one thing if anyone can help.. i believe its the DM who is the playmaker but they are not specified in the downloaded tactic so do i have to manually drag and drop my DM's into the playmaker box or just leave empty?
Apologies if this has been asked before but i couldn't find definitive answer!

yes do that ... i think i forgot to do that in tc version

great tactics bro!!

took watford to win champions league and premiere league in my third season

is "all the way from back" a good tactic?
is "ım.
posibble" is a good tactic?
pls help!

is "all the way from back" a good tactic?
is "ım.
posibble" is a good tactic?
pls help!

i will be honest here...... a lot of people ask me a lot of times------ is this one good or which tactics will work for their team ....

i will say i am not in a position to say anything about that

i don't know ur managing team style
i don't know about ur team ( transfers)

for me when i made these tactics ...each one worked perfect that's why i posted them

so please give me a detail info about ur team and ur management than i can answer right

i will be honest here...... a lot of people ask me a lot of times------ is this one good or which tactics will work for their team ....

i will say i am not in a position to say anything about that

i don't know ur managing team style
i don't know about ur team ( transfers)

for me when i made these tactics ...each one worked perfect that's why i posted them

so please give me a detail info about ur team and ur management than i can answer right

actually i'm looking for a "4-2-3-1(with 3amc)tactic". becausa i have too many amc (özil, wilshere, cazorla ...)
can you make a 4-2-3-1 tactic?
this is my team.
o0o6.jpg

actually i'm looking for a "4-2-3-1(with 3amc)tactic". becausa i have too many amc (özil, wilshere, cazorla ...)
can you make a 4-2-3-1 tactic?
this is my team.
o0o6.jpg

mate try the I.M.POSSIBLE it should work with ur team

i will try to make the tactics as u said

Hows the 4-4-2 coming along Jassar ?

i have seen as the fm 14 release is just 2 months away , so i am planning now to release rock recreated version 2 rather than making a new tactics

i have seen as the fm 14 release is just 2 months away , so i am planning now to release rock recreated version 2 rather than making a new tactics

Ok mate,will look forward to giving it a blast.:D

First season with Tottenham, didn't really make any signings apart from 1 defensive signing. Hopefully I can build on this next season and aim for fewer losses, using the no way u score tactic.

View attachment 468852

First season with Tottenham, didn't really make any signings apart from 1 defensive signing. Hopefully I can build on this next season and aim for fewer losses, using the no way u score tactic.

View attachment 388885

nice result mate ... i am releasing a new version of normal tactics that even better

Testing some more tactics in my test template, haven't released two of these, just wanna test them thoroughly, and I want to know how your tweak will compare :)

How is it possible to get this test template?

I'm about to start the new career with Arsenal on the latest Marshall update. Does anyone here have success with I.M.POSSIBLE? Is it better to use normal version or TC one?