**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

Best tactics i played in fm13 hand down, im unbeaten with schalke 12-2-0, using the set of 3. All credit to MR. L, that created such a excellent tactics, but jassar took it to another level, THX

Best tactics i played in fm13 hand down, im unbeaten with schalke 12-2-0, using the set of 3. All credit to MR. L, that created such a excellent tactics, but jassar took it to another level, THX

thanks mate but yea i coudnt do it on my own .....so all credit goes to MR. L

Jassar Have you tried your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic? I wonder this tactic.

Jassar Have you tried your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic? I wonder this tactic.

i did and i have some good results with it ... still i am testing more and more of all the tactics ... will upload the screenshots asa i finish testing thoroughly

Hey man great tactics, big thanks to Mr L for making them and yourself for the tweaking them :) Just wondering is there a big difference if any from the original tactics and the TC versions? Always wondered but never asked if theres any difference in both ways tactics are created lol

Hey man great tactics, big thanks to Mr L for making them and yourself for the tweaking them :) Just wondering is there a big difference if any from the original tactics and the TC versions? Always wondered but never asked if theres any difference in both ways tactics are created lol

when ever any one make a tactics in classic version and want to replicate it to the TC version there will be some differences that are their in the tactics ...but overall the tactics are 99% same .

its much more easier to make a TC version first and than to convert it to classic than the tactics remain 100% same

when ever any one make a tactics in classic version and want to replicate it to the TC version there will be some differences that are their in the tactics ...but overall the tactics are 99% same .

its much more easier to make a TC version first and than to convert it to classic than the tactics remain 100% same

Ah rite cheers mate :) tactics are working awesome by the way will post some ss soon

This could be the best tactics ive ever used mate :O the way they defend and get the ball back turning it into an all out attack is amazing! also the amount of shots and CCC's is really good :) dont mean to kiss your *** here but very well done. and taking nothing away from Mr L either he was the source of your tweaking ;)

This could be the best tactics ive ever used mate :O the way they defend and get the ball back turning it into an all out attack is amazing! also the amount of shots and CCC's is really good :) dont mean to kiss your *** here but very well done. and taking nothing away from Mr L either he was the source of your tweaking ;)
thanks mate i know i am openly saying i made this tactics but the base work was of MR.L

great results mate ....a lot of clean sheets .

Yeah there is,the 1 thing i have noticed is the games i lost i had a player sent off early on,and i probably made the wrong choice in switching tactics.