**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

This tactic is probably the closest thing to an FM13 super tactic. Totally dominating the Premier League. In January (Almost February) and the only loss I've had was 0-1 against Man Utd. My latest triumph was 2-0 against City.

View attachment 379827

Are OI really important for this to work

yes they are .....i have seen a lot of times when i dont use them players dont play with focus....why do u have any difficulties with OI ?

Yeah there is,the 1 thing i have noticed is the games i lost i had a player sent off early on,and i probably made the wrong choice in switching tactics.

yea when u have a player send off dont change the tactics to defending ......take one CM off and **** to the send off position and keep the tactics same .....defending tactics i only use in the last 20 min to keep the lead

This tactic is probably the closest thing to an FM13 super tactic. Totally dominating the Premier League. In January (Almost February) and the only loss I've had was 0-1 against Man Utd. My latest triumph was 2-0 against City.

View attachment 379827

thanks mate and really impressive

Do you use all 3 tac or one in season ?

Which one do you mean exactly?

The 'normal' which I'm using 98% of the time, and the 'Defend' when I'm either trying to defend a 1 or 2 - nil lead against bigger teams, and when it's 0-0 at halftime, also against bigger teams.

Do you use all 3 tac or one in season ?

The 'normal' which I'm using 98% of the time, and the 'Defend' when I'm either trying to defend a 1 or 2 - nil lead against bigger teams, and when it's 0-0 at halftime, also against bigger teams.

Pretty much answered your question here.

which one is ur best formation with Cardiff just finished second season in 4th looking to build on it

which one is ur best formation with Cardiff just finished second season in 4th looking to build on it

my set off 3 tactics (normal ,defending, all out ) gave amazing results to people

my all the way from back is going good in test
and bang on is also a great tactics

it really depends what players u have and than u can pick up one

Just won League and League cup double with Newcastle, Lost FA cup to Man Utd on pens. Will post screenshots in morning

Jassar what should we use for individual training?

Forward---- complete forward
aml/amr--- wingers
cm--------- box to box
dm--------- deep lying playmaker
rb/lb------- wingback
cb---------- complete defenders

Looks like your version is getting great feedback too :) So, good job :)