**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

jassar

Reaction score
A BIG THANKS TO MR LANGVATN for GIVING ME PERMISSION FOR THIS THREAD
and please don't ask me which tactics out of these is best as i love all the tactics i made, wont post unless its amazing

At the bottom of the opening post is the recently and a really good set of tactics "Triple Tweak" don't forget to check

Hi every one ,I am back again with my new set of tactics that i made . Rather than making one tactics and the down loaders try to play all (Home /Away) games with the same tactics , I made a set of three tactics that are really similar to each other but are very useful depending on the match you are playing .All three tactics are good plug and play tactics just see what situation or team you are playing with.

Main Layout's

View attachment 379147 View attachment 379148 View attachment 379149

1) NORMAL

this is the main tactics that i have made .You can play only with this tactics alone itself.

2)ALL OUT ATTACK
this is a little tweaked version of the first one but this is mainly for the home and matches where you are better team and are heavily favorite or u are in a desperate need of a goal

3) DEFEND

this is for those teams that are underdogs and if u are playing away from home with a similar or stronger opponents or u just want to defend the lead .

TRAINING

One of the most important things in the success of this tactics is the right tanning

I offer MUTUAL TERMINATION to all my staff even the under 23 & under 19 and than hire 4 or 5 star staff in different staff positions
Here is a picture attached from my game which staff members i choose and what duties i give them

View attachment 379151View attachment 379152View attachment 475537View attachment 475536View attachment 475535View attachment 475534

Pre-season So when u start a new game keep your general training to
Team Cohesion/ Very High

And the match training to
Tactics with not breaks before and after the match

until you start the first season game ...give the match training to assistant manager to handle till friendlies as it will make the tactics more fluid faster

Now once the season kicks off1) you make the general training to balanced and let the assistant manager handles the match training(easier and effective method if u have a great assistant manager)

2)or you can see if you are playing with a stronger opponent you can make the general training to DEFENSIVE
if playing with a weaker opponent you can make general training toATTACKING

and keep the match training to
Defensive set pieces for stronger opponents
and Attacking set pieces for weaker opponents

View attachment 475528View attachment 475527View attachment 475526View attachment 475525View attachment 475524

it makes my life a little easier....

It is very important to make your TEAM FLUID
in all the familiarization levels if you want to get the best out of any tactics as soon as possible .

Keep an eye on the individual training too...
View attachment 475523

Also Make sure about staff responsibilities....

View attachment 475522

TOUCH LINE SHOUTS

As far as i know i don't use any shouts in this tactics .Some people use them .Let me see what people suggest and than i will update the shouts here

OPPONENTS INSTRUCTIONS

If you have a good assistant manager leave it on to that or

Wing backs- weaker foot/close down
Fullbacks- weaker foot/close down
Wingers - show to weaker foot/hard tackle

Midfielders - close down/weaker foot

Strikers - hard tackle/weaker foo
t

Team Talks

I Use JP Woody's (thanks)

I leave it on to the assistant manager or

PRE MATCH: ask assistant

HALF TIME IF LOSING: aggressive talk

HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 1 GOAL "DON'T GET COMPLACENT"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 2 GOALS "You've PLAYED WELL BUT YOU're CAPABLE OF BETTER"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 3 GOALS OR MORE "You've BUILT A SOLID LEAD BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE, KEEP YOUR PERFORMANCE LEVELS UP"

FULL TIME WIN OR GOOD DRAW: PRAISE

FULL TIME DEFEAT OR POOR DRAW: AGGRESSIVE TALK

Filters for each tactics

ROCK TWEAK ,BANG ON,I.M.POSSIBLE

View attachment 475494View attachment 475493View attachment 475492View attachment 475491View attachment 475490View attachment 475489View attachment 475488

All THE WAY FROM BACK

View attachment 475487View attachment 475494View attachment 475493View attachment 475492View attachment 475491View attachment 475490View attachment 475489View attachment 475488

JASSARROCK -MALTE722 TWEAK

View attachment 475494View attachment 475492View attachment 475491View attachment 475490View attachment 475489View attachment 475488

attachment for filters attached thanks to abbes at the bottom of this page

NO WAY U SCORE F**K COMPUTER
View attachment 475494View attachment 475493View attachment 475491View attachment 475490View attachment 475489View attachment 475488

ROCK TWEAK
MY FIRST TACTICS AFTER A LONG TIME AWAY FROM GAME . SOME CALLED IT THE SUPER TACTICS OR SOME CALLED IT IN STOPPABLE. I LOVE THE SET OF THREE TACTICS SPECIALLY THE CLASSIC VERSION . CALM CONTROLLED FOOTBALL . GOOD FOR ALL THE UNDERDOGS AND WEAK TEAMS TO HIGH FLYING TEAMS .GOOD ALL AROUND FOOTBALL TACTICS

PITCH SIZE ---SMALL

OTHER NEW TACTICS

BANG ON

(great defense and really solid )
BANG ON IS A TACTICS THAT IS REALLY STRONG IN DEFENSE AND IS GOOD FOR TEAMS THOSE HAVE GREAT WING BACKS LIKE NEWCASTLE .

PITCH SIZE ---SMALL
View attachment 379755

ALL THE WAY FROM BACK
THIS IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE TACTICS THAT I HAVE MADE TILL NOW. AS THERE ARE NO WINGERS IN THIS ONE . SO THE CROSSING IS MAINLY DEPENDENT ON THE FULLBACKS . SO THEY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PLAYERS IN THE TACTICS . REALLY GOOD TACTICS . LOT OF SCORING AND GOOD BALANCE IN THE BACK

PITCH SIZE ---SMALL

View attachment 379756

I.M.POSSIBLE

I.M.POSSIBLE IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY AND ONE ON THE HARDEST TACTICS TO BE EVER MADE IN FM HISTORY. I TRIED IT AND SO FAR AMAZING RESULTS WITH IT . A LOT OF GOAL SCORING AND NOT BAD IN THE DEFENSE TOO
PITCH SIZE ---MEDIUM
View attachment 380780

JASSAR ROCK-MALTE722TWEAK

WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO SAY ABOUT THE TWEAKS THAT ME AND MALTE722 AND MR L MADE . RESULTS ARE IN FRONT OF U AND U GUYS CAN ENJOY THEM .​
PITCH SIZE ---SMALL
View attachment 475986

NO WAY U SCORE F**K COMPUTER

View attachment 475984
THIS IS ONE OF HE MOST EXCITING CHALLANGE FOR ME . THIS IS A SUPER DEFENSIVE YET A BIG TIME SCORING TACTICS FOR ME . WENT 17 MATCHES WITHOUT CONCEDING A GOAL . A GOOD OVERALL

PITCH SIZE ---SMALL

AND AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO MR LANGVATN for making rock tactics

SOME RESULTS

Last edited:
Using this with my LEMANS FC team. So far undefeated!

Havn't been using those OIs or Playmaker. Do they make a real difference?

Using this with my LEMANS FC team. So far undefeated!

Havn't been using those OIs or Playmaker. Do they make a real difference?

OI for me make a difference .....u can give that responsibility to the AM

I can see you've posted alot of your home screen shots ! Any chance of posting some away ones :)

Results look good :) In my opinion, the Rock can be tweaked into so many different formations successfully, it's crazy. Works with almost anything :) It can always become even better, as with my Angels and Sicilian Defense tactics. These are also generates from the Rock with quite a few tweaks! Your version looks good too:) Maybe send it to dbotiger for proper tactic testing?

Results look good :) In my opinion, the Rock can be tweaked into so many different formations successfully, it's crazy. Works with almost anything :) It can always become even better, as with my Angels and Sicilian Defense tactics. These are also generates from the Rock with quite a few tweaks! Your version looks good too:) Maybe send it to dbotiger for proper tactic testing?

sure i will thanks man all credit to u

My wingers are not used to play both wings. I'm training them for both positions right now. Can I make them still swap or do I wait til they are used to the new positions?

My wingers are not used to play both wings. I'm training them for both positions right now. Can I make them still swap or do I wait til they are used to the new positions?

i do play them even if they are not use to both wings and it works

i do play them even if they are not use to both wings and it works

I unticked it, when I was waiting for your response and I also thinks it worked better with switching places... I playing my save in 2044 :) Won 3 titles in a row, 2x CL Final (1 win) and one Europa League final (lost) with Mr.Langvatn 2-5-3 tactic... So I'm expecting a lot from it :) Will let you know how it turned out.

Decent start with Spurs. Threw away a 2 goal lead against City, but it's going quite well.

View attachment 379529
great start :)
i will only suggest is when u h e a 2 goal lead try to slow the tempo and waste more time or just go on to the defend tactics . That way 99% of times I keep the lead and win

View attachment 379582 Cracking start with United,all games i,ve used to normal tactic apart from Barcelona,Man City,Milan and spurs,for them games i,ve used defend.

Great set of tactics!! My only problem is the playerfilters.... I just cant decide what is more important for
each position. I have been looking for the attributes you need for each instruction but thats it.
Can you give me some better player filters then you have in the OP?