Any news? :)

Sorry mate, i don't have any time to waste on the current patch anymore! I'm simply fed up with it! 25 shots on goalwith none actually scored and SOME teams( MUFC, Spurs, Everton, Arsenal, and MY GOD,ALWAYS CHELSKI) seem to always f.kin score from a set piece! RVP scored 3 free kicks in a single match, and when i'm managing United he doesn't score more than 4, 5 in a season. It seems no matter what i do the opponents score from set pieces. It's frustrating! I;m getting back to the tactic when the new patch is out!

Cheers!

Started using this tactic with my promoted Colchester side. Made some changes to suit my average squad and must say really impressed. I was predicted to finish 23rd(relegated) and at the moment sitting 7th. I have created 3 versions attack,counter and control and train on all 3 to get them fluid, my first league game i got beat 3-1 but tactic was only competent and my passing was woeful. Now though its is almost fluid and the results are getting better, ignore the goals conceded these have been from set pieces and at the moment its bugged (6).
I only have average players as no transfer budget all my players are free transfers so have to find a tactic that fits around them and with a few tweaks this is it i hope, i removed the offside trap as don't have the players to carry it out correctly and adjusted the player commands to suit my players and gotta say really happy.
I noticed that the AF got left to far forward and alone so changed to a DLF and now links superbly with my wingers(both on support) the AP in midfield i changed to a BWM or BTB and i am now more solid if i lose the ball.

View attachment 496623 View attachment 496629View attachment 496632

Really nice input mate! Cheers, and keep posting feedback! :)

I understand and second your thoughts, catalinspk ;)

Btw, this tactic is simply perfect to counter Barcelona and its style of play! :D
It's my 2nd win in two years at Camp Nou, and Jesus look at the match stats! I really deserved to win!

Everytime I have to play against a stronger side away from home, I do not have any doubt about which tactic to plug :D

Everytime I have to play against a stronger side away from home, I do not have any doubt about which tactic to plug :D

:) Good to know it's working great for you mate! I think i've developed a 4231 for home and away that does alot of damage :)). Unbeaten with Man UTD, 1st with lyon after 10 games, 5 points clear of PSG, and 2nd with Norwich after 21 games, 4 points behind Chelsea. Will be testing it some more in Italy, with Genoa and releasing it the day after tomorow i think.
P.S. : I said i'dd stay away till' the next patch but i noticed some things:
1. If you don't touch the default set piece settings u concede FAR LESS form corners;
2. The default settings for the set pieces differ from one formation to another. So far i conceded only 4 or 5 in about 20 games with the 4-2DM-3-1.

hello..about the concede from set-piece..have u try set your training ratio 80% more to match preparation, defending set-piece? its worked well with my team.