romelu lukaku in real life

again i know its not the best source but it says on wiki his best player is drogba and he tries to base his game on drogba including using his celebrations.

Because Wiki is SUCH a reliable source. :mad:

He bases his game on Drogba? Does that involve storming around the pitch in flip flops if the ref doesn't give his team a penalty? Or just diving flamboyantly every time someone breathes on him?

He's becoming less attractive by the minute!

He's big, strong and sexy!

Would be awesum in the prem! :)

Because Wiki is SUCH a reliable source. :mad:

He bases his game on Drogba? Does that involve storming around the pitch in flip flops if the ref doesn't give his team a penalty? Or just diving flamboyantly every time someone breathes on him?

He's becoming less attractive by the minute!

if he does do all that but still manages to smash home the goals like drogba thats good enough for me :)

He would really fit in at stoke, Him Wilknson and Shawcross all go on the pull together.

And Delap is pretty naice aswell! ;)

I hope chelsea buy him, then loan him to the toon for the next 10 years.. and do the same with Neymar! ;)

And Delap is pretty naice aswell! ;)

I hope chelsea buy him, then loan him to the toon for the next 10 years.. and do the same with Neymar! ;)

And we can send Best the other way to keep them happy

Article in Belgian paper today saying Drogba called him to give him advice and bring him to Chelsea

Don't know where he will end up but he is one **** of a player. 15 goals in 34 games for Anderlecht and he never turned 17 long ago.

A potential Lukaku & Neymar partnership at the Bridge would be nice.

He looks like a young drogba. He looks tasty in the box so let him come to the bridge :D in a couple years time, the younger generation of Chelsea will be through and I'm sure he'd be one to shine and be part of the starting 11!

Lukaku gets linked with everyone :|

Should come to the Gooners and then we can sell Eduardo, he just doesnt score :(

Mark, I think Billy's comment was 'slightly' sarcastic...

If he went to Chelsea on a school trip, I wouldn't get too excited. I don't think he'll want to leave for another 3/4 years, too early for him to move, he's only like 16 isn't he

If he went to Chelsea on a school trip, I wouldn't get too excited. I don't think he'll want to leave for another 3/4 years, too early for him to move, he's only like 16 isn't he

yer apparently he wants some grades first so you have to respect that, but like i said in another thread we got the be favourates to sign him.

i think he would do better at chelsea.. Real Madrid have a naughty habbit f signing world class players and then sticking them in the reserve squad or on the bench.. more money that sense if you ask me.

I feel sorry for Eduardo, prolific in Croatia then after a promising start he was ruined by Birmingham lol.