romelu lukaku in real life

So I made this thread almost a year ago now and he is a year older. Does anyone think he will make a move to a top european club this summer? I still have hopes he will be wearing a Chelsea shirt soon.

So I made this thread almost a year ago now and he is a year older. Does anyone think he will make a move to a top european club this summer? I still have hopes he will be wearing a Chelsea shirt soon.

No, I don't think he will change clubs. I think it would be too risky to buy him as he will probably be very expensive and you don't really know how he's going to perform at the top and if he can make the best out of his talent.

Liverpool made an enquiry in January, we were almost instantly knocked back. Cannot see him moving this summer.

Hard to say though. Many clubs are on spending sprees recently and the price tag should not be a problem for big clubs. Hard for Lukaku to say no to clubs also.

Another reason why he may not want to leave Anderleicht just yet ould be playing time. He is only 17 and if he moves to Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Liverpool etc he may not alot of agme time for the next few years.

Does anyone know if he's done well this season?

Great player, very young too. He looks and plays like Drogba too! I think he will end up at Chelsea, Man City or Real Madrid. Barca made make a cheeky bid though, they like youngsters ;).

Should come to Spurs, we could gurantee him first team football with the wank strikers we have atm.

Happy birthday Romelu Lukaku who today celebrates being 18 years old :).

Saw him live when I went to watch Ajax vs. Anderlecht seemed pretty average to me, can't judge him on one match though.

i think he needs a run in the CL with Anderlecht to complete him as a player abit more.

Chelsea have forever been linked with him alongside Neymar and Van Der Wiel, maybe this summer we might actually buy him, maybe not but to me he looks quality, I remember at 16 he was the top scorer in the Belgian League and churns out good performances week in and week out plus he has the build and strength for English Football, he definetly deserves to play in England

Wasn't he keen on finishing his education first and being around for his brother? And isn't he multilingual?

Might be a couple more years before he moves, or he could be bought and loaned right back to Belgium.

Wasn't he keen on finishing his education first and being around for his brother? And isn't he multilingual?

Might be a couple more years before he moves, or he could be bought and loaned right back to Belgium.

He's is multilingual, but then again a lot of Belgian's are. And I'm not sure but I think he's finishing school in the summer and yes he's very close with his brother, but he can't stay around him forever. Here's the podcast he was in if anyone's interested - Podcast: Beyond The Pitch - Romelu Lukaku

He's is multilingual, but then again a lot of Belgian's are. And I'm not sure but I think he's finishing school in the summer and yes he's very close with his brother, but he can't stay around him forever. Here's the podcast he was in if anyone's interested - Podcast: Beyond The Pitch - Romelu Lukaku

Just realised on FM he doesn't even have English as a language!