Romelu Lukaku Staying Put!!

Hey.. Anderlecht are a European standard team in some ways, perhaps he could stay at Anderlecht and help push them on? He doesn't need to move. Also by the time he moves hopefully Abramovic will have mysteriously died and Chelsea won't have any money.

As much as it pains me to say this, i agree, Chelsea also have the advantage of having Drogba, who i think is someone that Lukaku admires (they are also both very powerful strikers)

Hope i see him at OT in a few years but most likely be wearing blue :(

Sorry but when he leaves Anderletch which I predict to be in qbout 3-4 years Drogba will be about 34 and Chelsea would of either sold him or let his contract run out IMO.

Hey.. Anderlecht are a European standard team in some ways, perhaps he could stay at Anderlecht and help push them on? He doesn't need to move. Also by the time he moves hopefully Abramovic will have mysteriously died and Chelsea won't have any money.

Yer because he wouldnt have left it all to his son.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Sorry but when he leaves Anderletch which I predict to be in qbout 3-4 years Drogba will be about 34 and Chelsea would of either sold him or let his contract run out IMO.

I think he will leave them in 2 years time, Drogba has already stated he wants to end his carear at Chelsea so i think he will still be here then.

Also it seems in a few years Belgium are going to have a good national side

Lukaku

also Lukakus brother Jordan is pretty good apparently

Hazard

Witsel

Defour

Vermaelen is still pretty young too

He maybe 32 already but drogba has proven that his body is not diminishing in his 30s, the man never seems to have those really long injuries, hes still just as fast as he was when was 28. He would need a serious break down in his form for the fans and the club to lose faith in him, plus i cant see him moving on to another club, no one would would fork up his value because of his age

If chelsea move for lukaku in 2 years time, Drogba will most likely still be a blue

we're talking like hes going to come to england, he could just as easily end up in spain or italy. Particular under someone like Jose Mourinho

we're talking like hes going to come to england, he could just as easily end up in spain or italy. Particular under someone like Jose Mourinho

Chances are a move to England in the future is likely but I wouldn't rule out a move to Barca & Real.

The longer he stays at anderlecht the higher his value becomes and when the time does come to move for big money the more money he stands to make in wages, signing on fee's, endorsements and even possibly a percentage of the transfer fee if he doesn't ask for a move. The lad obviously isn't daft.

Remember mike, Jose has already stated he isnt going to stay at madrid forever. We have also stated a time frame of 2-4 years, If Mourinho achieves what he wants in spain in that time span, im betting he wont be at Madrid anymore. Perhaps OT :D

His brother playing on the same side is probably also a factor.

Tbh I think it's good he's satying loyal to his club. Lots of players walk into the prem with huge wages and just fail.

His brother playing on the same side is probably also a factor.
Yeah I forgot Jordan. Maybe Jordan will take advantage of this and say:
"Romelu and I are brothers, if you want him, you must also buy me. We are a package and you can't deny that."
And BOOM!

I hear A. C. Milan need a 6th striker... And Italy has never been bad for young European strikers of African descent!

this guy can be one of the best strikers in history, if he doesnt **** it up

It's all because of his dad, he was a professional fplayer as well and he keeps Romelu with his 2 feet on the ground.

He also knows how fast a life of professional sportman can end. He insisted that romelu would stay in Belgium as long as he didn't get his high school diploma.

His father is also very strict. Romelu got a yellow card once for complaining and his father was so angry, Romelu got grounded for a week, he could only go to footballtraining

And i think he's going to go for Chelsea. A few weeks ago the was a program on TV called "The School of Lukaku" (traslated from Dutch), in which he visited London with his school, he talked about Chelsea always being his dream team and of cours Drogba being his all time favourite. When he was at Statford Bridge his eyes started to sparkle i've never seen anything like it.
IMO he would go to Chelsea for half the wage he could get at Real Madrid or anywhere else

Last edited:
Should move to Utd when he's ready, with his brother.
Fabio and Rafael in both full backs positions.
Jorder and Romelu on the wings.
2 sets of brothers dominating the sides.

(I know Romelu is a striker, but I'm sure he can play in the winger role aswell)

Well considering Romulu is a striker not a winger.

(I know Romelu is a striker, but I'm sure he can play in the winger role aswell)

Isnt jordan a WB? and yeah Romelu is an out an out striker

Dear lord, putting Romelu on the wing would be awful.

I've seen Romelu play in Europe, and a couple of videos of the Belgiam domestic league.
Dont think I've seen him leave the centre once, and by the size of him I would not expect him to really
If Romelu Lukaku played winger then I would like to know how big your striker would be, this kid is 190 CM tall and 90KG, if thats what your looking for on the wing then sure go for it.... :S
Who would be on the opposite wing?
Jan Koller maybe?
On an off topic note: Henrik Larssens 14 year old son just signed a contract with Barcelona's academy joining from Helsigborgs youth team :D