Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

Pugman

Aug 20, 2010
Team: Birmingham
Player(s)/Person(People): Just like your sig but with (Steve Bruce, Artem Milevskyi, Joe Hart,Urby Emanuelson and Danny Wilson)
Text: Third Time Lucky - A Birmigham City Story (like your sig with the writing across the players and that font)
Effects: Blue Background with a bit of white
Any other information: And again just like yours the Badge at the end on the right :)

Ross-Galloway

Aug 2, 2010
Team: Everton
People: Manager-Duncan Ferguson, Jack Rodwell, Phil Jagielka and Seamus Coleman
Text: Welcome to the new era at Goodison Park
Effects:You can choose something that looks pretty cool

This one is being done now.

Team: Stoke City
Player(s)/Person(People): Faye, Shawcross, Donovan (In Stoke Kit, Leave if not possible), K.Jones and Etherington. A STOKE LOGO TWO
Text: RED AND WHITE - BRITTANIA BLOSSOMS
Effects: In your MU Stars of future one, the macheda (blue kit) I want Faye and Shawcross a little faded colour like that, and please a celebrating picture. The Writing should be like the one of Call of Duty 2-Black OPS, 2nd sig. Also below Donovan (or Jones, according to the situation) also having a the icy effect that u did below on the Maroune Chamakh.
Any other information: Kindly write RG on the left side is possible, top/bottom/middle, no matter. I won't care if you take 2 weeks in making this, take your time and make it easily, under NO pressure.
Doing this one now

Team: Birmingham
Player(s)/Person(People): Just like your sig but with (Steve Bruce, Artem Milevskyi, Joe Hart,Urby Emanuelson and Danny Wilson)
Text: Third Time Lucky - A Birmigham City Story (like your sig with the writing across the players and that font)
Effects: Blue Background with a bit of white
Any other information: And again just like yours the Badge at the end on the right :)
Just starting this one now, one question, do they all have to be in Birmingham kits or can say, Joe Hart be wearing a England kit?? :)

Last edited:

Pugman

Aug 20, 2010
This one is being done now.

Just starting this one now, one question, do they all have to be in Birmingham kits or can say, Joe Hart be wearing a England kit?? :)
if possible all Birmigham :) pls and ty oh and steve bruce as manager not as a player :) and like your one with Bruce in the same positon as Danny Rose on yours so he is like in front of them ;)

Last edited:

nilelg5

Jun 15, 2010
Team: CSKA Moscow
Players: Honda, Vagner Love and Tosic
Writing: Theres no strangers in moscow
add the logo in the top left and go crazy with the text but make it look good

Ross-Galloway

Aug 2, 2010

Please rate and comment :) Let me know if there are any problems :) P.S. This one has been done before the others requested because I have had to wait for renders for the other requests, where as with this one I didn't :)

Gaffer

Apr 10, 2010
Been looking around for someone to do me a sig of Tinie Tempah. Saw your Jason Derulo one, think you could do that for me? If so...

Text: Tinie Tempah Swedish House Mafia
People: Tinie Tempah and the Swedish House Mafia

Just make it look as good as you can :) Btw, for the pictures I gave you, just take out all the text and use the picture. Cheers :)

Joss

Nov 23, 2009
www.arsenalreport.com
Been looking around for someone to do me a sig of Tinie Tempah. Saw your Jason Derulo one, think you could do that for me? If so...

Text: Tinie Tempah Swedish House Mafia
People: Tinie Tempah and the Swedish House Mafia

Just make it look as good as you can :) Btw, for the pictures I gave you, just take out all the text and use the picture. Cheers :)
You'll need to find a render as Ross asked, doubt he'll be able to cut those, they're quite tricky.

Gaffer

Apr 10, 2010
You'll need to find a render as Ross asked, doubt he'll be able to cut those, they're quite tricky.
Is a Render not just a picture? You've probably guessed by now I'm a noob when it comes to graphics. I don't mind if the background is still there, cropping out the names and blending it into a cool background would be good enough for me :)

Nathan

Nov 13, 2009
Is a Render not just a picture? You've probably guessed by now I'm a noob when it comes to graphics. I don't mind if the background is still there, cropping out the names and blending it into a cool background would be good enough for me :)
A render is a fancy word for a cutout basically.

Ross-Galloway

Aug 2, 2010
I can try at a profile pic ;) And it regards to the render's, I have changed the rule that IF POSSIBLE post a render :) I will have a go Gaffer :)