Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

Pugman

Aug 20, 2010
I have asked some one to do some renders of the players you asked for and I cannot make your sig untill they are done, sorry mate.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Just gonna start X Factor one, any more requests?
no rush man :)

Wilko

Aug 18, 2010
Team: Wolves
Player(s)/Person(People): Steve Bull, picture of him.

Text: Bully's Back! *smaller writing* Follow my story!
Effects: could it be like the Chamak one (in your very first reply) but with a wolves badge
Any other information: be creative and do what you want :) no rush anyway! :D sorry about there being no render but i dont have photo shop or anythink :\ sorry once again!!

Last edited:

huggleman

Aug 8, 2009
Any chance of a Saints (Southampton FC) sig please fella.

Ideally I want a pic of St Mary's as background Something like this as long as it has the "spikes" on the roof with Rickie Lambert this pic please, Adam Lallana This 1 please with Jose Fonte this 1 on post #27 in the middle of the other 2. Don't mind which side Rickie or Adz is on just want Jose in the middle. The writing I want is "Oh When The Saints...." in the style of Calder 95s Birmingham 1 preferably in the bottom left hand corner

Thanks in advance mate

Last edited:

Ross-Galloway

Aug 2, 2010
Any chance of a Saints (Southampton FC) sig please fella.

Ideally I want a pic of St Mary's as background Something like this as long as it has the "spikes" on the roof with Rickie Lambert this pic please, Adam Lallana This 1 please with Jose Fonte this 1 on post #27 in the middle of the other 2. Don't mind which side Rickie or Adz is on just want Jose in the middle. The writing I want is "Oh When The Saints...." in the style of Calder 95s Birmingham 1 preferably in the bottom left hand corner

Thanks in advance mate
Please use template.

huggleman

Aug 8, 2009
Sorry mate, kinda skipped past 1st post and looked at the work lol

Team: Saints
Player(s)/Person(People): Can't find render and don't have Photoshop to do it myself but would like Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Jose Fonte (Hope you don't mind grabbing the links from my previous post)
Text: Oh when the Saints..... in the bottom left hand corner in the Birmingham style
Effects: Just the pic of St Mary's (again I hope you can use link from previous)
Any other information: Apologies for not using template before, will have to learn to read 1st posts in future lol

Wilko

Aug 18, 2010
Team:

Effects: could it be like the Chamak one (in your very first reply) but with a wolves badge
Any other information: be creative and do what you want :) no rush anyway! :D sorry about there being no render but i dont have photo shop or anythink :\ sorry once again!!
will you message me regarding this? thanks.

Zain_Rocks

Jul 21, 2010

For your help, your photo was way too easy. I made a render for it inside a minute

jose22

The Kit Maker
Jun 8, 2010
For your help, your photo was way too easy. I made a render for it inside a minute

renders shouldnt take minutes :/
plus your render is very bitty... it needs to be smooth... did you use a feather or a soft brush with the flow decreased at all?

like this:

Last edited:

Zain_Rocks

Jul 21, 2010
@jose22

Mate I am no expert, I suck in PS :D , I only do it in basics, you are an obvious professional :D

Wilko

Aug 18, 2010
renders shouldnt take minutes :/
plus your render is very bitty... it needs to be smooth... did you use a feather or a soft brush with the flow decreased at all?

like this:
omg thankyou!! and i will redo my request now! :D

Player: Steve Bull

Text: Bullys Back! *smaller writing >* Follow my Wolves story!
Effects: with this in the background,
greyed out, and a Wolves badge to the side of him.
Any Other Info: nothing, but if you want to add anything which you think it will look better then please do :) and basically like this :D

Thanks in advance :)!

fm1063

Apr 27, 2010
thanks for my avatar pic it's great

ggood luck with the thread hope it does well

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

<------ my avatar pic!!! :)

Nathan

Nov 13, 2009
Pretty good mate, try not to lower the opacity of the renders though, much better ways of doing it.

ravenie

Apr 13, 2010
Team: Dundee FC
Player(s)/Person(People): A tortoise
Text: I have a tortoise
Effects: IF POSSIBLE INCLUDE EXAMPLES
Any other information: I would like it to be bold

Ross-Galloway

Aug 2, 2010
Wilko_Wolves:

ravenie:

Please comment and rate :) Let me know what you think :)

Just letting you guys know where I am with requests :)

I am currently doing the X Factor sig and I have almost finished the Birmingham sig, I am only waiting for one more render and it shall be complete :)