Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

You can request cuts HERE - Either Ross or anyone else... you probably have to sign up but they may have done what you want already so have a browse!

Faye.png

not greAT but heres a render

Team: Birmingham
Player(s)/Person(People): Just like your sig but with (Steve Bruce, Artem Milevskyi, Joe Hart,Urby Emanuelson and Danny Wilson)
Text: Third Time Lucky - A Birmigham City Story (like your sig with the writing across the players and that font)
Effects: Blue Background with a bit of white
Any other information: And again just like yours the Badge at the end on the right :)

Team: Everton
People: Manager-Duncan Ferguson, Jack Rodwell, Phil Jagielka and Seamus Coleman
Text: Welcome to the new era at Goodison Park
Effects:You can choose something that looks pretty cool

This one is being done now.

Team: Stoke City
Player(s)/Person(People): Faye, Shawcross, Donovan (In Stoke Kit, Leave if not possible), K.Jones and Etherington. A STOKE LOGO TWO
Text: RED AND WHITE - BRITTANIA BLOSSOMS
Effects: In your MU Stars of future one, the macheda (blue kit) I want Faye and Shawcross a little faded colour like that, and please a celebrating picture. The Writing should be like the one of Call of Duty 2-Black OPS, 2nd sig. Also below Donovan (or Jones, according to the situation) also having a the icy effect that u did below on the Maroune Chamakh.
Any other information: Kindly write RG on the left side is possible, top/bottom/middle, no matter. I won't care if you take 2 weeks in making this, take your time and make it easily, under NO pressure.

Doing this one now

Team: Birmingham
Player(s)/Person(People): Just like your sig but with (Steve Bruce, Artem Milevskyi, Joe Hart,Urby Emanuelson and Danny Wilson)
Text: Third Time Lucky - A Birmigham City Story (like your sig with the writing across the players and that font)
Effects: Blue Background with a bit of white
Any other information: And again just like yours the Badge at the end on the right :)

Just starting this one now, one question, do they all have to be in Birmingham kits or can say, Joe Hart be wearing a England kit?? :)

Last edited:
This one is being done now.

Just starting this one now, one question, do they all have to be in Birmingham kits or can say, Joe Hart be wearing a England kit?? :)

if possible all Birmigham :) pls and ty oh and steve bruce as manager not as a player :) and like your one with Bruce in the same positon as Danny Rose on yours so he is like in front of them ;)

Last edited:
Team: CSKA Moscow
Players: Honda, Vagner Love and Tosic
Writing: Theres no strangers in moscow
add the logo in the top left and go crazy with the text but make it look good

nostrangersinmoscow.png

Please rate and comment :) Let me know if there are any problems :) P.S. This one has been done before the others requested because I have had to wait for renders for the other requests, where as with this one I didn't :)

Been looking around for someone to do me a sig of Tinie Tempah. Saw your Jason Derulo one, think you could do that for me? If so...

Text: Tinie Tempah Swedish House Mafia
People: Tinie Tempah and the Swedish House Mafia

Just make it look as good as you can :) Btw, for the pictures I gave you, just take out all the text and use the picture. Cheers :)

Been looking around for someone to do me a sig of Tinie Tempah. Saw your Jason Derulo one, think you could do that for me? If so...

Text: Tinie Tempah Swedish House Mafia
People: Tinie Tempah and the Swedish House Mafia

Just make it look as good as you can :) Btw, for the pictures I gave you, just take out all the text and use the picture. Cheers :)

You'll need to find a render as Ross asked, doubt he'll be able to cut those, they're quite tricky.

You'll need to find a render as Ross asked, doubt he'll be able to cut those, they're quite tricky.

Is a Render not just a picture? You've probably guessed by now I'm a noob when it comes to graphics. I don't mind if the background is still there, cropping out the names and blending it into a cool background would be good enough for me :)

Is a Render not just a picture? You've probably guessed by now I'm a noob when it comes to graphics. I don't mind if the background is still there, cropping out the names and blending it into a cool background would be good enough for me :)

A render is a fancy word for a cutout basically.

I can try at a profile pic ;) And it regards to the render's, I have changed the rule that IF POSSIBLE post a render :) I will have a go Gaffer :)