Rossoneri - The Return of Franco Baresi

good look with your mate am folowing it pato is on fire for you

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

well done mate hope you beat madrid in the Bernabéu good look

good look with your mate am folowing it pato is on fire for you

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

well done mate hope you beat madrid in the Bernabéu good look

Thanks mate, im looking forward to the very important match.

Post up your League Table perhaps mate :)

I've thought about it mate, but I've decided to wait to post screenshots until I poste my end of season update. There I will show many screenshots with every tournament and other interesting things.

So where are you in the league then im joint with Inter on points but i have less goals so they have 1st place :(

So where are you in the league then im joint with Inter on points but i have less goals so they have 1st place :(

I am sorry to hear mate. I do not have FM open right now, but I'll mention it in more detail in my next update. As I remember it i was on the top of the table, with 1-3 points down to Inter.

You said down 1-3 point of Inter so it sounded like you meant behind

Its all right :p I have Cagliari or sutting last time i was on FM

it would be better when you do your month update if you put your league so people can see how you are doing in a better view but all i all great story

it would be better when you do your month update if you put your league so people can see how you are doing in a better view but all i all great story

I totally agree mate, but I havent done it all season, and now Im just looking forward to getting started with the next season. Next season I intend to post many more details, such as league table, games and statistics in every update. But in the April and May updates I will just do like the rest of the season. However, there will be plenty of screenshots in the "end of season" update.

Sounds good mate, looking forward to the next update

Sounds good mate, looking forward to the next update

I'll post it later tonight mate ;)

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

April​

AC Milan 2 vs. Roma 0
3.4.2010 - Serie A, Round 31

Ronaldinho (pen 59, 83)

Real Madrid 1 vs. AC Milan 2
7.4.2010 - Champions League, 2st knockout Leg 2

Gonzalo Higuain (55) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (49, 61)

Genoa 2 vs. AC Milan 3
11.4.2010 - Serie A, Round 32

Robert Acquafresca (48) Ronaldinho (10)
Giuseppe Sculli (88) Pato (14, 72)

AC Milan 0 vs. Inter 0
14.4.2010 - Serie A, Round 33

I was only one point ahead of Inter at this time when there were a few games back, so for everything in the world we couldnt lose. We managed to play a draw and I was very happy with the result. Now things are decided at the last couple of matches.

The rest of the month will be posted tomorrow