Roy Hodgson Appointed WBA Boss

Will He Keep them Up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok maybe me saying Liverpool are a poor side was the wrong choice of words.

Yes roy was deservedly sacked.
Ben you may not have said it personally but many people are putting him down as a bad manager, which I am simply saying he is not. Not anyteam outside the top 4 are poor no but any United,Arsenal,Chelsea or Liverpool side outside the top 4 I consider to be underachieving and having a rather poor time then yes. Now maybe not so much as Tottenham and City have joined in but I would even say top 5 because I don't rate city much atm although they are doing well this season.

And yes Kenny has had a good start as gaffer but only really notably for a win over Chelsea because I would expect liverpool to beat the other teams so it's not that big of an achievement. Conceding no goals however yes is a great achievement but as I say theres a tough run of fixtures coming up and things could change. But yeah sorry for going off topic. Because it's me turning it into a liverpool based topic so no more off topic posts :)

You forgot Joe Cole ... Free Transfer i believe to be a good player, 2 good, 3 bad i say thats some good signings

Who Roy said he didn't sign apparently so he couldn't "take the blame for it" or something along those lines.

You forgot Joe Cole ... Free Transfer i believe to be a good player, 2 good, 3 bad i say thats some good signings

Joe Cole - ****.

He's woefeul and all.

Joe Cole - ****.

He's woefeul and all.

Hes a quality player just doesn't fit in yet. Sure Hodgson will play him soon enough an he will shine seeing as Shelveys out now. I'm confident he will come good its just where to play him. Never going to beat Gerrard or Meireles to behind the striker.

If Daglish doesn't stay on full time, I would like Benítez or Hodgson back, and maybe Holloway or Di Matteo as manager. They are all top class, although Holloway would be my favourite!

Hes a quality player just doesn't fit in yet. Sure Hodgson will play him soon enough an he will shine seeing as Shelveys out now. I'm confident he will come good its just where to play him. Never going to beat Gerrard or Meireles to behind the striker.

I think Ben is right. He is **** and i dont think he will stay beyond this season. He is on huge wages and i he will probly not get many games...maybe some europa league games only..

He is a bad signing...really bad.

If Daglish doesn't stay on full time, I would like Benítez or Hodgson back, and maybe Holloway or Di Matteo as manager. They are all top class, although Holloway would be my favourite!

you surely can't be serious?!

Personally, I'd like Maradonna.

Hope he does well he deserves something good after the whole Liverpool fiasco.

Whole Fiasco? explain? If he wasnt at fault for the poor performances then who. As soon as he has left we have started to play 10x better.

Would be slightly harsh. Then again, I can understand the frustration. Their home record is appalling-at this rate no fans are going to want to buy tickets for the home games anymore.