Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

aarbeloa17 Alvaro Arbeloa Coca
#YNWA RT @XabiAlonso: Good luck King Kenny!!

Legeeeend

RyanBabel Ryan Babel
I'm laughing, all those Man u fans tellin me we gonna lose.. smh .. yall not to loyal to ** own club i see.. why u following me?
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

aarbeloa17 Alvaro Arbeloa Coca
#YNWA RT @XabiAlonso: Good luck King Kenny!!

Legeeeend

Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it haha. Miss him loads me, would love to watch him pulling the strings in our midfield again. Was nothing better than watching him pass.

Saw that earlier. I'd give my left bullock for him to come back.

I'd personally take the bank loan on my business if he would, worst thing that happened to our club in recent history.

Both of them, Alonso and Arbeloa. We miss 'em both so.

A pair of class acts. Even if they both wanted to go to Real Madrid, they didn't leave a nasty odour behind them. Think the world of Xabi - bumped into him at an art gallery in Liverpool when he first moved to us and a nicer, more polite lad you'd never hope to meet. His English wasn't great and I got the feeling he was a bit embarassed to be recognised but chuffed to bits that he was.

---

Oh well, prediction for the match tomorrow:

Manchester United 3 (Ferguson 8, 99, Busby 68) Liverpool 5 (Benitez 5, Paisley 77, 78, 81, Fagan 84)

;)

Just seen this thread, and all I have to say it... **** YEAH!

http://www.guillembalague.com/blog_...ot the solution for Liverpool tomorrow&id=542

Anyone read that load of Bullshit. Had a lot of respect for him before I read that.

I'll be honest, I agree with him on some things, if you notice though, he does say he understands why most fans have such a short term view, fans just want results and most of us don't stop and think of implications and consequences down the line.

It's sure to ruffle feathers amongst fans, but that's only because it's a controversial piece and it's not your typical "oh Kenny's back, must be fantastic for the club" piece. If you read it again, and actually think about it. He's right.

For those that said he doesn't know the game:

PS: Kenny says he learnt a lot from talking to Rafa Benitez and from having been given a job at the academy by the Spanish manager. So if things go well, the club will owe Benitez a beer or two for having reintroduced Dalglish to Premier League life in the present day. Good luck, King kenny

I'll be honest, I agree with him on some things, if you notice though, he does say he understands why most fans have such a short term view, fans just want results and most of us don't stop and think of implications and consequences down the line.

It's sure to ruffle feathers amongst fans, but that's only because it's a controversial piece and it's not your typical "oh Kenny's back, must be fantastic for the club" piece. If you read it again, and actually think about it. He's right.

For those that said he doesn't know the game:

Yer I wrote to him on Twitter saying I agreed with most of it. But it seems he spoke to the fans at the wrong time and maybe even the wrong set of fans. Also about us being impatient, I don't believe thats the case. Think this year we wanted to see positive performances, good football and passion from the team and coming in the top 4 would of been a massive bonus but very unlikely. Also he says about Hodgson was meant to be taking us through this period but he didn't mention what Hodgson was planning to do at Liverpool which was in his words "Make his mark on the team" and do we want that? No. We didn't want him to slowely but surely sign more and more average mid table players and turn us into a Target man reliant, long ball playing stable mid table side.

After reading it again I have came round abit I must admit but still..

Last edited:
This was funny until the end when the Liverpool fan said he wanted O'Neill or Coyle in charge, but didn't even mention Rangnicks, Boas or Klopp.

Pretty funny though.

Aye, that puzzled me also.

Thank Christ. He looks like a molerat.

Apparently Sammy Lee has left now. This is perfect!

Theres a lot of talk about carragher taking on the assistant managers job or even becoming manager next season.

Don't like the sound of it, he should become a coach first,

Heard yesterday Ian Rush is the assistant manager for now!