Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

I also think Liverpool are doing the right thing, get back to basic, get the old boys in that know what Liverpool is about. Lets see Utd and Liverpool fighting out the league, I would love to see that. The 2 top teams in England, no one can say anything different.

You've just attempted to rip into us, and now you say want us to be challenging and we're one of the top 2 teams in England? <)

If you're gonna lay into the scousers at least know what you're talking about, you just make yourself look silly

Should you not say In Your Opinion it's not everybody's I just look at it as a bit of laugh, and by heck we need some of that in today's climate

^

Also, what if Liverpool beat you, just look at yourself now
anyone who has supported united for more than 5 minutes will know that form goes out the window when these two sides meet.

Talking about the players relationship with Roy, I don't think many of them have made it easy for him IMO. Look at Meireles, hasn't turned up this season, and N'Gog has played like a drain, can't even hit a barn door, when most of England knows he can do better.

Overall, I thought the timing was a little bit earlier, I think he should have been manager for the United game, but I understand that the owners want results for a big 4 club, and they haven't got that.

Dalglish is manager until the end of the season. I'm pretty sure that they will stick with him, or if they don't, do for the slightly risky option of the Porto guy, Villas Boas (I think :p)
Boas is obviously going to finish off the season at Porto winning the Europa League in the process.

You've just attempted to rip into us, and now you say want us to be challenging and we're one of the top 2 teams in England? <)

Football is about wind-ups and serious debates I do both. Yes I mean what I say, I remember the Liverpool of the 70s/80s I would love us to go against a good Liverpool side.

And I will always rip in to Liverpool, but I have great respect for them, well the old Liverpool

anyone who has supported united for more than 5 minutes will know that form goes out the window when these two sides meet.

Coupled with the fact it is an FA Cup tie. League positions are irrelevant, ****, different divisions are irrelevant.

Really looking forward to the game now actually, naturally both teams want to get one over on each other as ever but I also think they will respond to Dalglish, lets not forget he has sat in the stands all season doing his own "scouting", probably making mental notes on what he would do differently. For that reason, it could work much more in favour than bringing in an outsider that would have to get to know the place.

Football is about wind-ups and serious debates I do both. Yes I mean what I say, I remember the Liverpool of the 70s/80s I would love us to go against a good Liverpool side.

And I will always rip in to Liverpool, but I have great respect for them, well the old Liverpool
Dont write this side off just yet, they will be more fired up than they have been in a long time. We will absolutely need to come out swinging so we can stamp on thier hopes and dreams. SAF should name his strongest side possible

Should you not say In Your Opinion it's not everybody's I just look at it as a bit of laugh, and by heck we need some of that in today's climate

Sorry to tell ya, it is everyone's opinion. Go back under the bridge.

Talking about the players relationship with Roy, I don't think many of them have made it easy for him IMO. Look at Meireles, hasn't turned up this season, and N'Gog has played like a drain, can't even hit a barn door, when most of England knows he can do better.

Overall, I thought the timing was a little bit earlier, I think he should have been manager for the United game, but I understand that the owners want results for a big 4 club, and they haven't got that.

Well Meireles has been getting played as a winger.. N'gog has held the ball up very well, I'm his biggest critic although he has played very well so far this season.

Just said on Lfc TV Kenny's flight was delayed so he's not back yet.

Dont write this side off just yet, they will be more fired up than they have been in a long time. We will absolutely need to come out swinging so we can stamp on thier hopes and dreams. SAF should name his strongest side possible

I am not, and not before what happened today, as you say form goes out of the window I agree. KK is out of the country, so his impact will be minimal, so I think next week match the Liverpool players will know what KK is about, Tomorrow is the fans day and thay think it's going to make Liverpool beat Utd with the news, it will make a wee different, but if we play to our strengths no one can beat us, so I hope that is the case

Last edited:
Well Meireles has been getting played as a winger.. N'gog has held the ball up very well, I'm his biggest critic although he has played very well so far this season.

Didn't realise Meireles was being played as a winger :O. Still, he doesn't really look up to the Premiership, I don't think he's physical enough. N'Gog's been playing well as you said at holding the ball up, but he's not very sharp up top, maybe he should play Centre Mid perhaps

Didn't realise Meireles was being played as a winger :O. Still, he doesn't really look up to the Premiership, I don't think he's physical enough. N'Gog's been playing well as you said at holding the ball up, but he's not very sharp up top, maybe he should play Centre Mid perhaps

When played correctly he was one of their better players, he's clearly good enough for the EPL.

I've been lol'ing at the troll'ing (<)) going on in this thread all day.

Interesting to see it's all the new members trolling whereas the likes of Alcaraz (a Chelsea fan) and Mike (A United fan) are actually talking some sense.

LOL at a United fan saying Liverpool are corrupt. Didn't know we'd accepted bribes or anything? How are we corrupt?

Really? When he has played as a centre-mid he has been very good, especially alongside Lucas. N'gog as a centre-mid is a bit ludicrous if I am honest, confidence and luck will come for him, he is still young :)

Glads that over, welcome back King Kenny.

Honestly fed up on all the people saying we need to look at the real problems at the club. I honestly don't know any proper fans who are annoyed about anything else except people being played out of position, the negativity in press conferences and the tactics we were playing.

Proper annoying me the way everyone seems to think we thought Hodgson should of had us in the top 4. Need to get there facts right before they start making comments. Can't even be bothered ranting anymore.

YNWA