Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

No I was talking about Hodgson in general not Gerrard, I was just giving a mere example, it was pathetic that Hodgson did not defend his own player cos he was scared of Fergie

Yeah I understand that you were talking about Hodgson but why mention Henry as Wenger is a leader as well.

One thing I'd like to see is Steve Heighway come back in some form of role, whether it be his old Youth Academy role, in which he brought through notable talent, or take up differing role.

Lol Babel's ****.

I don't agree, I think the guy has bags of talent, we have seen it in fits and starts but there lies the problem, guy has no confidence in his own ability, not that Benitez nor Hodgson ever seemed to give him any opportunity to fulfil that belief.

That said, if we can get decent money for him in January, let him go, the guy annoyed me on Thursday morning after the defeat at Blackburn when he twattered "Ayee".

Liverpool are a totally different proposition to Fulham. The three you named have been our best players over the last few games and Babel, since he has joined, has been quite frankly, diabolical. He'd be lucky to get into the Wigan team.

yeah because glen johnson wasnt the reason blackburns 1st and 3rd goals went in ? XD

What you knew that, who told you, that is complete rubbish, the players think they are bigger then the club, so why defend them, it's them that are on the pitch, not Fergie and it's SIR otherwise it offends me

That means you dont defend your players just because ur scared of ruining your friendship with the man who accused them of being divers, if I was Hodgson I would have told Fergie to stuff it up his own **** considering the amount of times a certain Ronaldo dved during his time at Man Utd and even though Fergie knew Ronaldo dived here occassionally, he still defended him which shows that he backed his players and this must have done wonders for Ronaldo's confidence by knowing that he had a manager who would protect him at all costs

personaly i think Ian Holloway could do better than Hodgson ;)

enough of this, all liverpool fans talk complete ****
all go and pray your favourite dalglish can sort the mess your club is in, and when your out of the FA cup tomorow it will get a whoooole lot worse

Yeah I understand that you were talking about Hodgson but why mention Henry as Wenger is a leader as well.

Sort of an example, like how SAF would defend Ronaldo whenever someone accused him of being a diver which he was frankly but SAF still defended him, Hogson behaved like a ***** and refused to defend Torres cos he was friends with Fergie and was quite frankly scared off him

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

all go and pray your favourite dalglish can sort the mess your club is in, and when your out of the FA cup tomorow it will get a whoooole lot worse

I was going to say that you should leave this debate while you still have some sort of self-respect but now you cant even do that, seriously I never expected anything less from you

Dalglish is manager until the end of the season. I'm pretty sure that they will stick with him, or if they don't, do for the slightly risky option of the Porto guy, Villas Boas (I think :p)

Mate, just leave.

That means you dont defend your players just because ur scared of ruining your friendship with the man who accused them of being divers, if I was Hodgson I would have told Fergie to stuff it up his own **** considering the amount of times a certain Ronaldo dved during his time at Man Utd and even though Fergie knew Ronaldo dived here occassionally, he still defended him which shows that he backed his players and this must have done wonders for Ronaldo's confidence by knowing that he had a manager who would protect him at all costs[/QUOT

Yes defend them, if they are worth defending like the player you mentioned. Pure quality

am leaving, good luck 4 points of the relegation zone :)
and going out of the FA cup
enjoy the season

Nice to see the Pride of Kuala Lumpur have got some decent supporters.

am leaving, good luck 4 points of the relegation zone :)
and going out of the FA cup
enjoy the season
If you're gonna lay into the scousers at least know what you're talking about, you just make yourself look silly

I also think Liverpool are doing the right thing, get back to basic, get the old boys in that know what Liverpool is about. Lets see Utd and Liverpool fighting out the league, I would love to see that. The 2 top teams in England, no one can say anything different.

If you're gonna lay into the scousers at least know what you're talking about, you just make yourself look silly

^

Also, what if Liverpool beat you, just look at yourself now

Mr.Hodgson: "We signed Meireles and the day after he went for 10 days away with Portugal and then came back for two days and made a substitute appearance against Birmingham.

He had two training sessions and played on Thursday night and he played again on Sunday so it is very early for me to make very strong judgements about where his best position is.

The work we do on the training field will show me how best to use him."

This is the manager whose team is putting shambolic performance after shambolic performance but look a totally different proposition when Meireles (the Portugese central midfielder who has played that role for his past club and his country) and Lucas are in central midfield. And he signs a player who he doesn't know how to use? Madness.

Mind-boggling. Could understand it with a utility player (say a Stevie Nicol). Could understand it with a multi-functional player brought through, say, the Ajax system like Babel or a Clint Demsepy or even with perhaps Joe Cole. But.. yeah.

And yet, for some reason I'm being informed by the mass media that this man was the right man for the job and hasn't been given enough time at Liverpool whereas Benitez was absolutely terrible. This follows years of being told that Benitez was totally wrong to have one of the best defensive records in spite of his team scoring lots of goals, but when the reverse happened under Hodgson it was a 'good thing'. And let's no get on the subject of defending set pieces.

Idiots. Just glad that there's now some decent stuff to read on football being put up on the web and the odd very good discussion show or article on one the broadsheets.
wow, just wow. And some people think he has been treated unfairly...