Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

Wasnt expecting this today. I thought it would be comming after the united game

Christ.. you just know Liverpool will now be absolutely amazing at Old Trafford now..

Merseyside derby coming up too.

Return.jpg

Those players better get their arses in gear and fast. There will be no hiding place now.

I hope all the so called Liverpool fans are very proud of yourselves...call yourselves the greatest fans in the world.....haha

yous are a disgrace!!

"Rafa out" "Yanks out" "Roy out" When is it all going to stop??

after Man Utd **** yous in FA cup will it be "Kenny out"??

Grow up.

Most fans didn't want "Rafa out", they wanted "Yanks Out" because Hicks & Gilette ruined their club, the want "Roy out" because he's been dreadful.

Merseyside derby coming up too.

Return.jpg

Those players better get their arses in gear and fast. There will be no hiding place now.

I know it's a bit too soon, but King Kenny could really motivate the players like Gerrard and Torres come to flying out of the traps.

Well this is funny, when/if Kenny fails like Roy did, everyone is going to say: "Kenny out!"?.....i dont think liverpool are going to be better at all this season. They still have the same **** players.

And we all REJOICE! For Liverpool FC is back again!

WTF you talking about, Just giving my opinion

You're asking for a reaction by calling Liverpool fans a disgrace. Put your opinion in a way that may not offend or provoke every Liverpool fan on here.

I hope all the so called Liverpool fans are very proud of yourselves...call yourselves the greatest fans in the world.....haha

yous are a disgrace!!

You should stick to winning the SPL with a 3 and a half rated team on fifa.

yous are a disgrace!!

Behave. The 'Rafa out' campaign was the media. There was nothing from the fans at the games - have a look at the Spurs match at Anfield when it was rumoured the board were looking to sack him for the response of the matchgoing support.

The leeches needed to be cleared out. £40m+ a year going to pay the interest on the debts they took out to buy the club was crippling us. It was unsustainable and there was a clear direction the club was heading in.

It took six months of consistent chronic under-performance, our worse start to the season in close on six decades and playing a brand of football we hated before then calling the fans out for refusing to tolerate it to push the fans in unison against him - even though so many of us had predicted that Mr.Hodgson was not the manager for us from even before he was appointed.

It's a start now after a horrid couple of years of dysfunction which crippled the club when we should have pushed on from our second place finish. We've got a legend in charge now who will have the clear support of the board and the overwhelming majority of the supporters. It may be a rough ride to the end of the season, but it will at least give us chance to bring some closure on the Hicks and Gillett era and provide our new owners with good foundations to start from.

Yaaayy. Maybe Dalglish can begin the rebuilding process.

This was predictable :)
Liverpool wasn't perform like it should be...

I thought this threat was about Roy & Liverpool oO)

Aye it is, but the most bizzarre replies are best kept to yourself. Rafa wasn't wanted out, the yanks were, and Roy has only got himself to blame. He's good enough to win a 12 team league, don't get me wrong though.

the club has had problems for too long now! depended far too heavily on torres and gerrard and they dont have players who can step up when they are out injured or out of form! and seeing as the majority of the squad was signed by benitez he is the one to blame , not hicks and gillet they released funds to him and the new owners gave hodgson money so i dont see how the chairmen can be too blame in this,

also there tactics with the lone man up front like i said doesnt work when torres doesnt work and it was the same with benitez club needs to be reshaped from top to bottom

One of the few on here who saw this coming before the appointment was even made. Roy Hodgson was never, ever going to be the right appointment for a club like Liverpool. He should have stayed at Fulham and soaked up the appraisal he got for mediocrity and eventually land himself the England job which as a Scot, would have suited me just fine ^^)

To this day people still blame Rafa Benitez for the way this season has gone, ****** idiots.

Appointing Kenny Dalglish until the end of the season baffles me almost as much as hiring Hodgson, The man is old and his mind isn’t all there anymore. Liverpool fans seem to have this grand illusion that this will be some sort of spiritual awakening?

His previous era in management was in a different time when managers got respect. Watching him on television interviews over the past few seasons and even going back to 1999 at Celtic and 1998 at Newcastle I wonder how he had any success at all.

I worry that Liverpool will win a few extra games, maybe get some morale back and he will be praised from the heavens, given the job full time and then disaster will strike again.

maybe now konchesky will follow and meireles might actually get played in the middle |)