Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

About Time too and Daglish managing the team for the Man Utd Game, prepare for fireworks lads

Didn't see that coming. :S

Now who is available to replace him?

I didnt expect him to go until after tomorrows game... Sorry Man United fans looks like your going out of the cup tomorrow.... :p

Daglish in charge for the match against Man Utd, I just cant wait now to see Ferguson vs Daglish woop

It was comign, just a matter of days.

Kenny daglish got a hard first game tho, MANCHETSER UNITED!, GUNNA THRASH them. Berbatov hat trick again lol.

But apparently daglish is there till the end of the season, so no looking for a manager anytime soon.
Nothing but good news tho to hear hes gone.

Dalglish has been given until the end of the season. For some reason I still feel vaguely sorry for Woy, but this was inevitable. Hopefully Boas or Rangnick (SP) will come in at the end of the season - would love to see either of them in the PL.

Finally. Atleast he didn't prolong it with compensation talks etc.

Can't say I'm surprised.
It's been coming for a while that he would leave.

About time as well. I thought Hodgson would do well at Pool following his success at Fulham, wish him luck in the future but would be surprised if he did not retire following this.

But apparently daglish is there till the end of the season, so no looking for a manager anytime soon.
Nothing but good news tho to hear hes gone.

The shortlisting of candidates for a long term appointment is continuing.

Word is Big Sam has sent in his application, rejoice Liverpool fans for this is a manager who can manage Real Madrid or Barcelona

Tell you what though, Dalgliesh comes in, beats United, 'Pool have found their man. I think Kenny is the best man for the job, he knows the club, he knows the fans, he understands the passion, he'd be a good manager

Christ.. you just know Liverpool will now be absolutely amazing at Old Trafford now..

Giving Villas Boas the chance to win his first league title. Then bang, Liverpool ****** him.

I hope all the so called Liverpool fans are very proud of yourselves...call yourselves the greatest fans in the world.....haha

yous are a disgrace!!

"Rafa out" "Yanks out" "Roy out" When is it all going to stop??

after Man Utd **** yous in FA cup will it be "Kenny out"??