View attachment 228160
League Table

View attachment 228158

We are 11 points clear at the top with 4 games left!

Technically we could still lose out but I dont see us losing all 4 games.

Just need one final push and grab a win to secure the division win as early as possible.

View attachment 228175
Season 1

September Update

We start to roll down on the season with only 4 fixtures remaining over the course of September and October.

Only 2 fixtures this month, hopefully it means we can avoid injury and keep everyone fresh.

View attachment 228173

League

Up against Fin Harps and Wexford Youths this month. Would be looking to get one win to make our division win concrete as early as possbile.

Finn Harps
View attachment 228172
Once again we start the month off with a loss, this time to Finn Harps.

Waters managed to get on the scoresheet, a rare sight...he usually provides.

Kenny follows his POTM award last month with a goal.

Wexford Youths
View attachment 228168
Second match in a row that Waters manages to score.

He has definitely stepped up his game in midfield now that he is fully match fit.

Kynan finishes the game, adding another goal to his tally.

Summary

We are now in a position where nobody can catch us!

View attachment 228165

View attachment 228164

WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!

Cobh Ramblers POTM
View attachment 228162
Robert Waters
2 games - 2 goals 1 assist

Waters has definitely upped his game this past month. It took him awhile to get back to full fitness after his long injury but we are now reaping the benefits with 2 goals in 2 games.

Get in! Congrats!

Cheers man, didn't think it was possible 1st season.

I'll let you in on something.

When I was first testing this to see if I'd enjoy lower league football, I used a tactic similar to my Ashes tactic with some random lower league irish team. I got trashed in the lower league with it...I think midway through the season I was 6th!

So when I decided to actually run with this story, I started fresh with Cobh Ramblers and decided to play safe with a dirty long ball 4-4-2 tactic! For some reason it works haha.

I guess the lower league players just dont have the attributes to play any sort of fancy football?

Last edited:
View attachment 228157
Season 1

October Update

Last month of the season. We have already wrapped up the division 1 title, it is all about protesting the players this month and giving a few of the back up players a game or two.

View attachment 228156

League

We play Shelbourne again and it is another chance to get more revenge on a 5-0 trashing we received earlier in the season.

Shelbourne
View attachment 228155

Nice 2-0 win over Shelbourne.

I gave our new defender signing Dempsey a chance to impress in the last 2 games and he definitely did by helping keep a clean sheet and also opening his scoring account,

Longford
View attachment 228153

We got completely trashed 2-0 by Longford which seems to be a reoccurring thing with this team.

Andy O'Connell was taken off on the 77th minute and is out injured for 2 months

Summary

Not exactly the best way to end the season, on a loss. But I got Cobh Ramblers promoted so screw it!

Was nice to see new signing Dempsey play well in both matches and also get a goal.

Cobh Ramblers POTM
View attachment 228148
Robin Dempsey
2 games - 1 goal

Dempsey has been impressive in these 2 games this month. So he gets th

View attachment 228141
Season 1

Youth Intake

I always look forward to the new intake of players, hoping to find the next Ronaldo...

But for some reason, we haven't managed to snag the new Ronaldo this year.

View attachment 228139

So apparently Bobby Frost is the most talented youth player this year

View attachment 228137

He is okay but definitely not the next Ronaldo or anything.
There may be a chance he will get a game or two if some key defenders get injured.

The rest of the players aren't up to much, no need to mention them.

Oh well there is always next year!​

Looks good mate look forward to see how you do next season. Keano is a favourite of mine, his beard is also Legendary lol

View attachment 228147
Season 1

End of the Season 1 Summary

View attachment 228145

So we reach the end of the first season and quite frankly it couldn't have gone any better!

Not only have we wont the division 1 title, we also took home the Munster Senior Cup.

View attachment 228146

(Clearly they dont know Keane too well..)

Finances

View attachment 228144

We managed to pick up £37k for finishing top of the table.

Although, even though we won the title...the club is still not in a healthy way.

View attachment 228143

View attachment 228142

We are set lose over £100k this season.

I'm hoping in the next couple of seasons we can either sell players to help the club raise funds or somehow touch Europe.

Injuries
View attachment 228133

As you can see, we currently have 5 players on the injury table.

All 5 players have been playing a part this past season to vary degree.

Will be happy to get Conor Meade back asap! He has been sitting out for about 4 months now! I hope his stats haven't deteriorated too badly! Especially considering we are also stepping up a division.

Squad Screen
View attachment 228129
Kynan scored 13 goals and made 11 assists in 25 games.

Conor Meade has been injured for 5 months and therefore missed a lot of games.
Although in his 14 games he managed the same strike rate as Kynan with 8 goals and 7 assists.​

Last edited:
View attachment 228128
Season 2

Season Expectations

So whilst the players are still away on holiday before pre-season, I have been called into the board room once again to discuss this season's expectations.

View attachment 228127
I promised the board that I'd avoid relegation this season!

Am I sure I can do that with the squad I have?.....NO.

We get a generous £26 and we are currently £300 over our wage budget. Great start to the season.

New Contract?
The board have announced that will be looking to offer me a new contract in the coming weeks and hope that I extend my stay at Cobh Ramblers. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can get out of the club in order to stay at the club.

Professional Status

View attachment 228126
View attachment 228125
View attachment 228124

I was keen to discuss another matter with the board; professional status. I knew we are currently not financially stable at the moment but I was keen to take the club to the next level asap.

DENIED..

So not a chance of us becoming a professional club meaning we at limited by the players we can attract to the club.

I was tempted to try and get some of the facilities upgraded but in the end I accept that the club needs funds and cant risk spending anything.

So I just walked away ******..

View attachment 228122

Last edited:
How the F*#* do they expect you to survive? £26! I suppose you could take one of the players out to Frankie and Benny's for their dinner haha

Last edited:
Nice job winning the league need to work on those finances though.

Love the £26 transfer budget can just imagine the negotiations £25 is rejected so he slides a pound coin over to try and seal the deal

Love the £26 transfer budget can just imagine the negotiations £25 is rejected so he slides a pound coin over to try and seal the deal

Haha I know I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place here..

I have no money to buy players to get far up the table this season to reach the rich lands of Europe. The club is losing money each month meaning I'll fall further in debt as the season goes on and making it even harder to reach the promise land to generate revenue.

The only thing I can hope for is being able to sell a player or 2 (so far none are worth anything) if they put in good performances or hope that I get good youth players in next season's intake to eventually sell. Hoping that doesn't take too long.

I must say I am enjoying the challenge here though!

Additional Fees - Anything you want from the downstairs vending machine

I have no money to buy players to get far up the table this season to reach the rich lands of Europe. The club is losing money each month meaning I'll fall further in debt as the season goes on and making it even harder to reach the promise land to generate revenue.

The only thing I can hope for is being able to sell a player or 2 (so far none are worth anything) if they put in good performances or hope that I get good youth players in next season's intake to eventually sell. Hoping that doesn't take too long.

With Limerick i tried to get some big friendlies playing away and got some good money that way and have a streamline squad, as soon as you get Champs lge your laughing! Keep up the good work been a brilliant read so far

You can donate your champions league winnings to the club if I win it to help the finances about a grand if I recall

If I don't though you lose more than your transfer budget