Rupert Murdoch and News Corp. are all massive twats: Discuss!

Those who have been watching, how do you think the 2 have handled themselves. I think James has handled himself quite well.

The Murdoch's are probably wondering after that, what do they pay the police for...

Last edited:
Those who have been watching, how do you think the 2 have handled themselves. I think James has handled himself quite well.

Only been flicking onto it but think they've handled it well, so many of the MPs questions have been so minor and pointless, though.

Think Brooks is much more interesting than the CEO's too.

All his sites being forced to go down made me chuckle, not going to lie.

James has clearly been watching The Apprentice too, Jim would be proud of his slipperiness.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

It is a far better thing that I do now than I have ever done before #splat

Twitter

James has clearly been watching The Apprentice too, Jim would be proud of his slipperiness.

I was going to exact the same.

Although I think both have handled themselves well.

Piers Morgan - hope he gets ****** over.

Someone able to tell me the list of charges Murdoch is facing?

I was going to exact the same.

Although I think both have handled themselves well.

Piers Morgan - hope he gets ****** over.

The whole nation. No, the whole world is hopes for that. :)

Morgan is a general slime ball. He has also admitted to hacking voicemails.

Jonathan May-Bowles

Middle Class anarchist, full time **** part time comedian apparently...

I mean if your going to throw white stuff in Ruper Murdoch's face make sure it's something like acid or meringue filled with some sort of fluid you often associate with Jenna Jameson's mouth.

Typical middle class anarchist, if that was a working class anarchist it would have been a brick or a dead pheasant in Murdochs face.

Seems Brooks has no answers for anything.

He's a secret guys, they are all *****, slime-balls etc. we get it.... They are all terrible humans beings, they should all be murdered for what they did!....

I'm sorry, but is anyone else a little bored of this whole thing? If you are, then read this - The Reading Room: A blog about books: Phone Hacking Scandal: I am Bored of it - if not then sorry but I am ^____^ get over it.

Stopped reading at: "Try as I might I can’t generate outrage about hacking of the dead girl’s mobile. Did it harm anyone?" - The family who were given hope she was alive, human right to privacy?