Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Yeah James is one of those guys who makes you watch the game ****-clenched until the final whistle because he can create something out of nothing.

I just struggle to see how he can be 100% fit even if he miraculously starts tonight, when he went off after only like 25 mins in the last game. He hasn't even played a full game at the WC yet has he? Did he play the whole 90 min vs Poland?

I think if there losing they will throw him on for the last 20 or so minutes to try and create something. He may not even be fit enough for that though.

If the finishing doesn’t improve in this game I think both keepers could just take the penalty shoot out off.

Not the best of games.....

Both these teams are beyond useless in the final third!

Last edited:
Weird thing is when Sweden played Germany they were fairly clinical with the few chances they had on the break.

All in all it just backs up what we've been thinking, England will never have a better chance.

Come on England! Just play with freedom and hopefully we can win!

No James is huge! Lol never been so nervous for an England game. Nearly in tears already looooool.

Last edited:
It is but they could still beat us, I'm not ruling out anything!

I can’t be doing with this build up malarkey I’m off to watch tennis or cricket. Better for my nerves......

I can't believe we busted out of the group. With this tournament ladder it would be probably the best chance to make World Cup final we'll get in the next 100 years.

Back