Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
I had a feeling that's gonna happen during one of Japan's corners. Why are you playing long corners when you have no hope winning a header against much taller Belgium team + Courtois.

Yeah two counters from corners were key for belgium getting back into it. They maybe should have set up to defend a bit more after they scored the second.

Very intelligent run, awareness & dummy from Lukaku there, not bad for someone who's so dumb

Best game of the tournament, you could barely catch a breath in the second half. Thrilling football.

Best tournament in the world and it's not even close. Liverpool lost their World Cup and now their fans are watching Wimbledon rather than the real World Cup. (Only joking, but Scouse probably won't see this :P)

Yeah, arguably the only elite-level tournament in all of professional sports that isn't completely rotten with big money and teams from buttend of nowhere (with all respect to Japan) somehow manage to compete with teams stacked with superstar millionaires.

Belgium has a lot to improve to compete against Brasil. Unbelievable lack of pressing and space down the flanks.

Now lets have a rational debate with Mawkz on tomorrows game >.> <.< >.>

Now lets have a rational debate with Mawkz on tomorrows game >.> <.< >.>
Lol funny thing is he actually PM me under a different name after he was banned.

FYI I'm mawkz that hater yeah.

I'm happy to say i like some english players but not the football national team ofc, they're overrated, arrogant and in reality with zero to little ability to be that good and also zero to little wins.

out of football:
I enjoy to ignore and make fun of every single british tourist asking for directions or help.
Thank god you're out of EU but for a reason:
Your culture is terrible , always facing other countries with the syndrome of superiority, pigs while abroad that don't even respect any culture but doing your own ****, rude and mean for no reason.

have fun,

cheers
smile.gif
i like Man United but that doesn't makes me an english fan cause Man United is more than england or any other British country, they value respect!

I'm out of this place forever, have fun.
pacman.gif

Belgium has a lot to improve to compete against Brasil. Unbelievable lack of pressing and space down the flanks.

Yeah they were really poor. Lack of work rate, lack of pressing, I don't see them against a team with more firepower than Japan.

Lol funny thing is he actually PM me under a different name after he was banned.

FYI I'm mawkz that hater yeah.

I'm happy to say i like some english players but not the football national team ofc, they're overrated, arrogant and in reality with zero to little ability to be that good and also zero to little wins.

out of football:
I enjoy to ignore and make fun of every single british tourist asking for directions or help.
Thank god you're out of EU but for a reason:
Your culture is terrible , always facing other countries with the syndrome of superiority, pigs while abroad that don't even respect any culture but doing your own ****, rude and mean for no reason.

have fun,

cheers :) i like Man United but that doesn't makes me an english fan cause Man United is more than england or any other British country, they value respect!

I'm out of this place forever, have fun.<)
**** me thats ****** up guy needs to read some history about his own country its not like thay have not ****** **** up to

I genuinely don't know what to think about tomorrows game, this World Cup is too unpredictable to predict anything.

Think it's a 50/50 game, but anything can happen at this stage.

My one main worry as an England fan is Southgate saying 'we will attack this game like we have the whole tournament so far'.... if we continue with that approach part of me agrees with. We will probably get destroyed in our midfield by Colombia where there are big gapes because of how attacking we are. We could be exposed on the counter or a passing error/quick turnover. hope we're a bit more solid in midfield but I still want us to be attacking, so bit of a conundrum really.

Yeah worried about Columbia attack against our 3 at the back system.

Only bright side I can see is despite how dangerous they can be... we should be able to squeeze them and press high like usual because Falcao isn't the quickest.

Also if Rodriguez doesn't play that's another threat avoided... but apparently he's fit so god knows.

Back