Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
How is Neymar not being penalized for this ****. FIFA are a joke.

He's a ****.
We need a Roy Keane type player to put him out of his misery. Give him something to cry about.

I'm beginning to think that this world cup is really being played on FM not in real life …

Japan deserve credit though, these are ****** beyond athletes with their fitness, most teams who put the energy like they do drop off big time in 2nd half(Mexico).

Think a problem with many big countries is that their wing backs aren't running to their position to the wing, but instead are standing there already. It was that way for Germany, for Spain and this match for Belgium aswell. Belgium did it better in all previous matches. Because of the static wingbacks there is less threat in offense, because running players are more dangerous than players standing still. And because there are less defenders left behind to defend against countres.

That + the double defensive lines of all the underdog teams makes what happens that there are that many set-ups this tournament.

Fellaini beating 3 Japanese players to the cross, heh. Shame if Japan goes out, they've been a better team frankly.

I dont remember Kagawa being this good as United! Not that I watched them much obviously. Any United fans care to enlighten me as to if this is the same Kagawa you saw at United?

Best World Cup ever, barely been a dull game apart from France-Denmark.

I dont remember Kagawa being this good as United! Not that I watched them much obviously. Any United fans care to enlighten me as to if this is the same Kagawa you saw at United?
Started coming good end of Fergie last season. Then Moyes slowly fazed him out.

Not to play the stereotype, but why wouldnt you start Fellani against a team of this size.. Martinez is terrible.

Not to play the stereotype, but why wouldnt you start Fellani against a team of this size.. Martinez is terrible.
Why because he's more use as the impact sub! Which is basically what has happened.

Why because he's more use as the impact sub! Which is basically what has happened.

Against most team, but surely he would have been fine all game in this, be the aerial threat, let KDB to roam a bit more, and even up the numbers in the press/middle.

Back