Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Glad that's over, now can we have less stress in the next game please.

you were not saying that a few days ago the things a win can do to the mind lol
Tbh he’s been ropy as **** this WC and had and still have reason to worry about him. He can’t stop pushing shots back into the box. Columbia didn’t get that chance today.

Respect to Trippier and Dier, kept their heads cool under huge pressure.

And all around the world, England fans in unison unclenched their **** cheeks lol

If we get nothing else from this World Cup, 12 years without a knockout round and not to mention to do it with our biggest voodoo off our back. All those years of hurt from penalties.

LOL Wrightys celebration!

How can we possibly enjoy a sport that is so detrimental to our mental and emotional well being lol. It's literally an emotional rollercoaster from **** lol

How can we possibly enjoy a sport that is so detrimental to our mental and emotional well being lol. It's literally an emotional rollercoaster from **** lol

I feel like drained from it, absolutely mental.

I know one England fan who gutted they won, my daughter, she had Colombia in a sweepstake lol. I'm sure she will get over it before the next game.

I feel like drained from it, absolutely mental.

Know the feeling. When I watched pen shoot outs from the older generation.....when I was a bit younger.....my god-it felt unreal. There was just so much adrenalin flying through, and when it wore off-holy **** lol. Though it wasn't helped by...well everyone knows the history of past shoot outs lol.

Shout out to Maguire, great tonight.

Pickford as well, forget the shootout, that save just before their goal was world class. Best save of the tournament probably it was that good.

Back