Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Just think how bad that Belgian midfield is going to get exposed tomorrow if Martinez plays Witsel and De Bruyne in deeper role like normal.... I hope for their sake he doesn't. Brazil will be all over them if that is the midfield he goes with.
Never understood the Witsel selection. Been worse than Dembele for a while now.

Real tough to call Uruguay vs France today, think I favour France because Uruguay meant to have Cavani missing and can Uruguay keep up the work-rate of defending nearly all game for all of the games.

Uruguay have conceded 1 goal in their last 7 games, that's ****** insane. Best CB partnership in WC but didn't realise they had that record.

How is Bentancur not on the shortlist for every top club? Great passer, great tackler, seems to be comfortably two-footed, 1.87 m/6 ft 2 tall, what's not to like?

How is Bentancur not on the shortlist for every top club? Great passer, great tackler, seems to be comfortably two-footed, 1.87 m/6 ft 2 tall, what's not to like?

He was snapped by Juventus last year.

Uruguay dirty ***** at it lost the plot. Ones punched Mbappe and ones tried head butting Pogba. All kicking off.

Can't expect ref to control the game if he can't even control his comb-over.

Hard to respect any South American team much if they are not resorting to dirty fouls they are play acting. •cough• Neymar.

Funniest thing I've read today that over 250,000 Colombian supporters have signed a petition demanding the game with England is played again.

Don't know what they smoke over there but I want some of what they are on.

Funniest thing I've read today that over 250,000 Colombian supporters have signed a petition demanding the game with England is played again.

Don't know what they smoke over there but I want some of what they are on.
thay get the pure stuff way stronger

Shame about Cavani missing, Uruguay are just not the same team without him. French by comparison have such insane depth they can afford leaving Martial or Lacazette home and not look any weaker.

Disappointing game, Uruguay just lacked intensity

Brazil vs Belgium should be good because both teams aren't great on the back foot.

I just can't see how Belgium midfield copes though.

Back