Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
I genuinely haven't a clue who will win this WC out of the four remaining teams. I'm none the wiser after that half, if anything even more unsure because these are supposedly the favourites but they don't look anything great.

Belgium have ****** Chadli as a RB and France haven't targeted that area, I'm confused.

Great sub by Mertens, those crosses from him are wicked.

Lots of ''big game'' narratives float around about Pogba, how's about bossing a World Cup for ya? Him and Kante are class. Mbappe's a superstar.

Lots of ''big game'' narratives float around about Pogba, how's about bossing a World Cup for ya? Him and Kante are class. Mbappe's a superstar.
Pogba been fantastic! Super disciplined then doing great getting his team going forward.

Yeah Pogba looking ilke the player everyone hoped he would be.

Don't even think either team have been good tbh, both created little and M'Bappe is quite cocky, was doing tricks at the end of last game as well. Show a bit of respect lad.

Varane MOTM, absolute wall at the back.

Time wasting by France embarrasing though, I don't get why the **** refs don't just prolong additional time.

Varane MOTM, absolute wall at the back.

Time wasting by France embarrasing though, I don't get why the **** refs don't just prolong additional time.

Proper joke, Belgium were dire going forward though... did they create really much of anything? Even at the end no real urgency.

IF England get to the final, does anyone else feel it's like an International version replay of the Champions League final?

Hard to imagine France not winning it. They have the best squad, they played less minutes and have 1 more day to rest than teams in the other bracket.

Meh, I'm just concentrating on tomorrow night, Croatia will be our toughest test yet and I think it will be a nervy game. Still very much 50/50 in my eyes as to who will go through to the final.

So don't watch it then ;)

Realized will have to pass anyway. Overwatch League quarter finals begin on the same day (5 PM PDT =/= midnight GMT) so will need to be rested up to watch it, so will be in bed during the match.

Downside of time zones.

Back