Russia World Cup 2018

The 1998 bronze medal you mean?
Now when you mention that, I want Croatia to beat France in the finals as a revenge for that robbery back in 98.

Though meme Its coming home is brilliant and too much to pass.

Don't get me wrong I'll always support my country and I'll be gutted if we lose. But one thing I can't stand is our national anthem, as you can gather, I'm not one for the monarchy. Which is literally all our ****** anthem is about.

Don't get me wrong I'll always support my country and I'll be gutted if we lose. But one thing I can't stand is our national anthem, as you can gather, I'm not one for the monarchy. Which is literally all our ****** anthem is about.

National anthem is the dreariest, most dull piece of dirge. I can't bear it. It is completely non-inspiring. The way this country is right now politically I'd replace it with Monty Python's "Always Look on the bright side of life" lol

National anthem is the dreariest, most dull piece of dirge. I can't bear it. It is completely non-inspiring. The way this country is right now politically I'd replace it with Monty Python's "Always Look on the bright side of life" lol

It's coming home could be the anthem as well! :p

As a neutral I can't help but smile when I remember Stuart Pierce at Euro 96' screaming out God Save The Queen as if he was about to land in Normandy and defeat Hitler all by himself.

As a neutral I can't help but smile when I remember Stuart Pierce at Euro 96' screaming out God Save The Queen as if he was about to land in Normandy and defeat Hitler all by himself.

I still remember that tournament like it was yesterday. When his pen went in against Spain......

Mind games from Croatia then considering Vrsaljko is starting when apparently he was injured.

They might dictate the midfield with Modric, Rakitic and Brosovic.

Time to go out for a dinner where I will just be staring at my phone the whole time.

I feel sorry for the staff in pubs and the emergency services. Wether we win or lose they're going to have a torrid time

Haha, I love how russian organizers are blaring It's coming home through speakers.

Haha, I love how russian organizers are blaring It's coming home through speakers.

The amount of memes with those 3 words if we win this and the number of Southgate memes......the numbers will be incomprehensible lol

The amount of memes with those 3 words if we win this and the number of Southgate memes......the numbers will be incomprehensible lol

Even sportdirect promos free shirts with this coming home #. Free shirts when England wins :D

Oh dear. Miles turned down a ticket for the final 5 mins in to the match. #awkward

At least England is not killing the game like some. Exiting game.