Russia World Cup 2018

1-0 Russia. Saudi unlucky after defender slips. Look well drilled though. What ever happened to Dzagoev? He was suppose to be one of the biggest talents a few years back linked to all the top clubs. Bang average now!

Last edited:
**** I love it when the home team scores in the opening game. The whole place just exploded.

Yeah coverage ain’t the best tbh. Second view looks more of a slip but he defo had his hand on his back.

Yeah think he goes over too easy.

Good game though tbf, Saudi Arabia playing football the right way and Russia always a threat with Dzagoev. I don't know what happened to him though, fell off the radar it seems.

Nearly 1-1 with an own goal. Good play by Saudi. Golovin looks a good player. Good signing by Juve.

Gutted for Dzagoev. Was have a great game. Always had a soft spot for him. Looks like his tournament could be over :(

Gutted for Dzagoev. Was have a great game. Always had a soft spot for him. Looks like his tournament could be over :(

Gutting to happen, biggest tournament of his life and then that happens. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Yeah think he goes over too easy.

Good game though tbf, Saudi Arabia playing football the right way and Russia always a threat with Dzagoev. I don't know what happened to him though, fell off the radar it seems.
That’s his World Cup over now anyways.

It's like watching Pep manage Saudi Arabia when in reality they need more of a Mourinho.

Admirable how they are trying to play but kinda stupid because they have made so many errors trying to play short football from the back without going anywhere. The Russian press is very good.

G. Neville quality pundit, Cheryshev was longer at Valencia than he was in his words... great sense of humour!

Feel like a preview of the Saudi team I read sums them up well. Reason you’ll like them- There a smaller team who will try to press and play with the ball. Reason they will fail- there a small team that will press and try to play with the ball