Russia World Cup 2018

Feel like a preview of the Saudi team I read sums them up well. Reason you’ll like them- There a smaller team who will try to press and play with the ball. Reason they will fail- there a small team that will press and try to play with the ball

Well that's the beauty of World Cup. Somehow the small teams often play with a lot more balls than you could have ever expected.

Russians are nicely drilled I gotta say. Not that I would expect anything else from coach Cherchesov, his teams are always solid.

Russians are nicely drilled I gotta say. Not that I would expect anything else from coach Cherchesov, his teams are always solid.

Apparently they haven't kept a clean sheet in quite some time before today.

The beauty of football, Russia national team slaughtered by media in recent weeks. Wonder what they'll be saying now?

Just been reading on twitter that one of the tv commentators made a reference to Stalin's moustache. What the ****? lol

Just been reading on twitter that one of the tv commentators made a reference to Stalin's moustache. What the ****? lol
Comment will go well with Robbie Williams flipping off to the camera in the opening ceremony and forgetting his own lines, Tylsley calling Stoke and Trent the homeland of football lol.

Last edited:
Jose needs to have a serious conversation with his tailor, what on earth is with that suit.

Uruguay look like they have 2 randoms up front, not arguably best striker partnership in the tournament.

What a header from Jimenez, jumped over 3 defenders.

Uruguay are an odd side, they never really look good in an attacking sense, but they always seem to get the job done because they also have the best CB partnership as well. Huge benefit have that CB partnership Gimenez and Godin transferred straight from club to international footy.

Won't be long until a huge club comes calling for Gimenez.

Unlucky for the defender, but I think it would have been a goal anyways.

Is that Karius masquerading as De Gea over there?