Ryan Babel's Future

Couldn't agree even more, probably would do a good job at say a G erman league or French, doubt Italy or Spain but who knows! But yeah he's wasted his time at Liverpool, not the right type of player for them, he's the type of player given time that would fit in the Chelsea's and Arsenal's type of squads I reckon.

french i think, i think he should think about joining Lyon / Marseille ... (H)

If I was him I would go back to Ajax if they want me =)

If I was him I would go back to Ajax if they want me =)

Yeah, might work well playing up there with suarez.. That's a big step in the wrong direction though, I think he'd be very good for like Villa, City, Spurs..

100th post =]=]=]

Villa and Spurs I reckon, City no. He should go to Scotland, will blitz everyone up there :p

Really disappointed with Babel, he still has the physical qualities and technical skill to become a great player but until he gets a better football brain he'll always lack any consistency. He also needs to take some responsibility for his performances and stop playing the blame game.

If this article is true then he's pretty much got himself a ticket out of Anfield. Speaking to the Sun is a big no no.

I think he's still got a decent future ahead of him.. Technically, he's quality.

No liverpool is where babels future lies

I'd like him to stay in the Prem, but actually see him play and not just warm up the LFC bench

Such a shame he hasn't fulfilled his potential so far. Hopefully if he move he will be playing regularly.

I think he is a great prospect but he hasn't shown what he is capable of. Give him consistent first team play and then we can judge if he has talent. Love his type of play though, cutting in from the left. He just lacks the consistency as Lee said

I could see him in Newcastle Reserves next year...

Newcastle.. HA! He's a 'bright prospect'. dunno if you missed that bit, but it just doesn't go with Newcastle lol

only jokin mate

Lol I know. :p I'm used to it.