Ryan Babel's Future

I'm not slating you, its just a ridiculous idea some people have put out about Diaby, and some supporters keep spreading this poisonous idea. You tell me, why I can't question you on Diaby? Being an Arsenal supporter makes you an expert on Diaby? Who told you when he should pass or keep the ball? That is your perception of "when to pass". But its not you playing in his position. It is clear you have never played football before, because otherwise you would have know that one thing is judge from outside and other is to be on the pitch and playing in central midfield. Don't you think if he was keeping the ball too long or releasing it too early in Arsenal perception, Wenger who is the man that watches him everyday would have him in the team?? People just jump on this bandwagon of some so-called Arsenal supporters, that like to look for something to blame for any excuse. As I said there's other players who make mistakes but some section of so-called supporters choose the ones that don't fit "their bill". Just watch Arsenal and enjoy it without any stain, because you are very lucky indeed to be living in this Arsene Wenger's era!!

Not really, again where and when did i say im a expert on Diaby? the way you talk it sounds like your the expert to be honest diaby was a natural attacking midfielder and in all honesty he should be able to make instant decisions and being a arsenal fan we do tend to waste of alot of changes in front of goal as the likes of diaby, denilson, walcott and etc are all still developing and still learning that why its really frustrating when you watch arsenal as the amount of chances wasted is beyond thinkable. I want Arsenal to succeed in real life that why i criticize them but the only reason i do is because i want arsenal to win trophies is that a crime?

Infact im a natural left back and used to play for my school team and still do play alot of football every week with loads of friends on a sunday and sometimes during the week with alot of grown ups(and a couple of friend aswell) and playing next to people who know a awful lot about football my knowledge of the 'game' is pretty good not being big headed tho.

I wouldnt consider myself a 'Lucky' arsenal fan tbh. Dont live in london anymore but when i did i wasnt raised up with loads of dosh to toss around so i can go and watch them play but yh if you want to call me lucky for supporting them yes:)

Like M.t said lets get back on topic.

Last edited:
Talking about Babel here not silly diaby who likes own goals
Maybe if you check the stats, Diaby has actually scored goals for Arsenal this season.. How many has Babel got?

Diaby has got goals most likely tap ins and none better than Babels Banger against Lyon :D

Diaby has got goals most likely tap ins and none better than Babels Banger against Lyon :D
No, not tap ins, score 2 good goals against Portsmouth this season sadly :'( But yeah Babel's goal was good but it only happens once every lightyear

Taps in doesnt really mean **** goals tho it could mean really good build up play and good teamwork to create for the person to tap in. But diaby does play more often for arsenal than babel for liverpool so theres hardly no difference really but yes babel does score alot more screamers than diaby.

No, not tap ins, score 2 good goals against Portsmouth this season sadly :'( But yeah Babel's goal was good but it only happens once every lightyear

A lightyear is a distance. Not a time.

If Babel played as much as Diably he would be more consistent and wouldnt score as many own goals in important matches :D

isnt babel a more attacking player then diaby... and to make it to liverpool at that young age must have taken alot of work. respect for what he has achieved but lets just face it, if he did make good use of his game time, he wouldnt be staring elsewhere.

But then again diaby has his life easy, liverpool are going through more trouble then any other club at the moment. The fact that arsenal have players who score insane amount of goals that outshine diaby's silly own goals is enough