Ryan Babel's Future

Hes a very good player but lacks loads of things and confidence is one. He would be a more suited liverpool player if he could actually cross with his left its always a option cutting inside to shoot but having a really good full back defensively marking you and knows your weaknesses its really one dimensional. Also hes like a Diaby for arsenal lol he doesnt know when to release the ball or when to keep hold of the ball. He either hugs the ball far too long or pass way to early hes never right.

Something along those lines.

Last edited:
Yeah I did, yesterday...

I agree with Gatid, Babel is all about confidence, I seen him score that screamer against Lyon then he looked confident went to take a free kick (probably his first) and it went out for a throwing. Typical Babel.

I agree with Gatid, Babel is all about confidence, I seen him score that screamer against Lyon then he looked confident went to take a free kick (probably his first) and it went out for a throwing. Typical Babel.

Lol that was unbelievable.

I'd deffinately welcome him into Villa, think it'd be nice :D And talking to the sun is abit of a one way ticket if you play for liverpool :/

If he'd gone to Arsenal, he would of developed better, too often Liverpool and Chelsea attempt to copy Arsenal famed youth academy in recent years, all they've really come up with is Insua although Kakuta looks the next big thing

Id have liked him at chelsea, a bit of youth with experience, anelka, didier, may be a good combo... even as back up i would like him..

He should of gone to Arsenal when he had the chance.

He should of gone to Arsenal when he had the chance.

I'm glad he didnt so i thank liverpool for buying him to be honest lol, if we brought babel for the left mid area we might of not got arshavin who plays there for Arsenal now.

I think we should just loan him out. Maybe to Tottenham or Pompey? Anybody want him? He's a good player but him and Rafa really aren't getting on. :p

He needs to stay with liverpool simple as but the only problem is is Rafa's love for Riera he had a good first season but now he is in the spain SQUAD he feels he is all that and shoots from anywhere now instead of passing, Babel has talent no one is denying that he was looking bright against Man City last week but typical of his luck he gets injured gah can't he catch a break.

Hes a very good player but lacks loads of things and confidence is one. He would be a more suited liverpool player if he could actually cross with his left its always a option cutting inside to shoot but having a really good full back defensively marking you and knows your weaknesses its really one dimensional. Also hes like a Diaby for arsenal lol he doesnt know when to release the ball or when to keep hold of the ball. He either hugs the ball far too long or pass way to early hes never right.

Something along those lines.

Gatid, you are talking absolute rubbish about Babel and Diaby. Did you speak with Rafa Benitez to ask him if he had told Babel when to release or keep the ball? You are like dead fish going with the flow. Do you know how many games have Babel started for Liverpool? and how many 90 mnts did he play? Now is Diaby!!? What do you now about Diaby? check your facts before spiting out.
Let me give you some stats from a couple of weeks ago: Diaby makes more tackles than Song and Michael Essien, in Actim's Index for Premier League midfielders, Diaby was 9th, and 2nd in Arsenal, only behind Fabregas who is 1st overall.
If Diaby is playing, is because Arsene Wenger's the manager and trust him, period!! I see mistakes made by other players, but exactly like the english media, some so-called supporters prefer to pick the ones they do not like and close a blind eye to other's.

Funny how almost every player who leaves Ajax has one bad season and then starts to become world class players. Babel however is no ibrahimovic, suarez or huntelaar

Funny how almost every player who leaves Ajax has one bad season and then starts to become world class players. Babel however is no ibrahimovic, suarez or huntelaar

usually they just failed on their 1st team after AJAX ... but then on their 2nd or 3rd they just shown up what they can really do ...
just check "Clarence Seedorf" .... heheheh .... :p

Gatid, you are talking absolute rubbish about Babel and Diaby. Did you speak with Rafa Benitez to ask him if he had told Babel when to release or keep the ball? You are like dead fish going with the flow. Do you know how many games have Babel started for Liverpool? and how many 90 mnts did he play? Now is Diaby!!? What do you now about Diaby? check your facts before spiting out.
Let me give you some stats from a couple of weeks ago: Diaby makes more tackles than Song and Michael Essien, in Actim's Index for Premier League midfielders, Diaby was 9th, and 2nd in Arsenal, only behind Fabregas who is 1st overall.
If Diaby is playing, is because Arsene Wenger's the manager and trust him, period!! I see mistakes made by other players, but exactly like the english media, some so-called supporters prefer to pick the ones they do not like and close a blind eye to other's.

Are you making me laugh? Yes i dont know alot about babel because im not a liverpool fan and dont watch him full out i judge him on performances which i do see him play like every other non liverpool fan so im basically giving a opinion. Again who are you to judge me about Diaby? i know his statistics are good and yes your right about the success rate of the tackles he makes as i already know what statistics hes got. But i watch Arsenal week in week out and know exactly how diaby plays and again diaby lacks something what called a "football brain". Yes diaby's good but the difference to knowing whens the right time to pass or when to keep hold of the ball is the difference from being a 'world class player to a 'good player' and i think babel's the same but sorry mate you can question my knowledge on babel but not diaby im afriad.

Confused anyway? so dont try be a smart one and bring out facts and stats and etc. Where and when did i say diaby didnt make tackles anyway? all i said that he tends to hug the ball far too long or pass way too early.

Seriously what are you talking about, you said "Did you speak with Rafa Benitez to ask him if he had told Babel when to release or keep the ball". Thats totally different and sorry but its coming from a person who doesnt know anything. When i said that babel's like a diaby that hugs the ball or pass too early its nothing to do with the manager? its the style of play the specific player likes to play.

God cant believe you started slating me...oO)

Last edited:
It's called an "OPINION". You try and be smart with Gatid yet you can't see the difference between fact and opinion. Failure

I'm not slating you, its just a ridiculous idea some people have put out about Diaby, and some supporters keep spreading this poisonous idea. You tell me, why I can't question you on Diaby? Being an Arsenal supporter makes you an expert on Diaby? Who told you when he should pass or keep the ball? That is your perception of "when to pass". But its not you playing in his position. It is clear you have never played football before, because otherwise you would have know that one thing is judge from outside and other is to be on the pitch and playing in central midfield. Don't you think if he was keeping the ball too long or releasing it too early in Arsenal perception, Wenger who is the man that watches him everyday would have him in the team?? People just jump on this bandwagon of some so-called Arsenal supporters, that like to look for something to blame for any excuse. As I said there's other players who make mistakes but some section of so-called supporters choose the ones that don't fit "their bill". Just watch Arsenal and enjoy it without any stain, because you are very lucky indeed to be living in this Arsene Wenger's era!!

I'm not slating you, its just a ridiculous idea some people have put out about Diaby, and some supporters keep spreading this poisonous idea. You tell me, why I can't question you on Diaby? Being an Arsenal supporter makes you an expert on Diaby? Who told you when he should pass or keep the ball? That is your perception of "when to pass". But its not you playing in his position. It is clear you have never played football before, because otherwise you would have know that one thing is judge from outside and other is to be on the pitch and playing in central midfield. Don't you think if he was keeping the ball too long or releasing it too early in Arsenal perception, Wenger who is the man that watches him everyday would have him in the team?? People just jump on this bandwagon of some so-called Arsenal supporters, that like to look for something to blame for any excuse. As I said there's other players who make mistakes but some section of so-called supporters choose the ones that don't fit "their bill". Just watch Arsenal and enjoy it without any stain, because you are very lucky indeed to be living in this Arsene Wenger's era!!
Your making Gatid's opinion into an arguement. It's pathetic. Grow up.

Talking about Babel here not silly diaby who likes own goals