Ryan Giggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not an insult just an opinon i have grown up watching Giggs and he is not a good player. You can mouth off all you want but i am only giving my opinion. Just for the record i hate Manchester United.

The number 11 shirt really should be retired. Ryan Giggs epitomises the term role model.

It was not an insult just an opinon i have grown up watching Giggs and he is not a good player. You can mouth off all you want but i am only giving my opinion. Just for the record i hate Manchester United.

Don't get me wrong, voice an opinion. But just saying "he wasn't that good" isn't very constructive that's all. Any reason why you don't think he's that good?

Yes alright he can cross the ocasional ball or score the odd goal but Beckham could do that so can most of the wingers in the Premier league. Giggs is a role model for kids as human being off the pitch i am sure he is a nice guy but on it he is not.

Yes alright he can cross the ocasional ball or score the odd goal but Beckham could do that so can most of the wingers in the Premier league. Giggs is a role model for kids as human being off the pitch i am sure he is a nice guy but on it he is not.
Fair enough. I disagree though totally. His dribbling has been amazing, his assists have been amazing, his technique amazing, his proffessionalism top notch.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Bale is better.
Teehee
erm......he's got the potential to be as good as Giggsy, but is he really at that level yet?

aha. just noticed the tee-hee lol

Why don't you watch some of the video's linked above to see how he can cross a ball, his amazing dribbling, technique, flair and tricks.

One of the finest athletes in British Footballing history.
and that's coming from a Liverpool supporter. :p

Bale is better.
Teehee

just noticed the tee-hee. goddamnit.

You were barely alive when he was in his prime, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why don't you watch some of the video's linked above to see how he can cross a ball, his amazing dribbling, technique, flair and tricks.

Or still watch him for 90minutes and see he still has it.

Totally agree with Scott. Maybe a bit of pace lost, but good god he can still split a back four with a killer pass. His footballing brain will never slow down

Giggs is my favourite United player, he's a true legend for the whole of world football, and great for aspirational youngsters. He will become a major ambassador for Welsh and World football in the future. Giggs you legend :wub:, one of the best left-wingers in the world

TomT-B1995 said:
Mate a word of advice don't try to big yourself up you support a seccond degree team. Your whole club is full of crooks and nobheads with Giggs being top of the list.

in my inbox... Lovely stuff eh?

What an absolute idiot

Not only he can't see beautiful football, be he resorts to being a complete mug (putting it politetly)

Firstly anyone who says Giggs is not a good player, are clearly trolling and need to be ignored
You can tell instantly when a liverpool supporter actually stands up and says that Giggs is one of the greatest that he has to be, no scouse would ever say it without it being the truth

Like Cantona before him, Old Trafford will never stop singing about the Welsh Wizard

I have been watching football since i could speak the word and seeing that your a blade (Lawton10) i don't expect mutch intelligent argument you have no right to say whether i know what i am talking about.

Whys he bin like that its pure jealousy Sheff Wed will never have a player like Giggs!!!! Everything GIGGS as achieved in is career is probably more than his team hae achieved in there history!!!! Giggs as been a brilliant role model on and off the pitch he deserves to be called Sir Ryan Giggs. He is and always will be a LEGEND!!!!!!

I honestly think there's a case for getting some sort of recognition for contribution to football. Sir Ryan Giggs would definately be more than appropiatte

Status
Not open for further replies.