Ryan Giggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching football since i could speak the word and seeing that your a blade (Lawton10) i don't expect mutch intelligent argument you have no right to say whether i know what i am talking about.

Your saying Ryan Giggs, Yes Ryan Giggs wasn't that good, come on. Really...? If you actually think that, you have no idea what you are talking about, and we have every right to question you.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Giggs is nothing more than a overrated *****.

how is he a *****, Srsly you trolling is well.... ****

I have been watching football since i could speak the word and seeing that your a blade (Lawton10) i don't expect mutch intelligent argument you have no right to say whether i know what i am talking about.

I do, seeing as you can't even spell "much".

I am not a big fan of MU , but Giggs is one of those players you just HAVE to respect!

It was not an insult just an opinon i have grown up watching Giggs and he is not a good player. You can mouth off all you want but i am only giving my opinion. Just for the record i hate Manchester United.

^^ This ****** me off

All you Giggs lovers **** OFF!

Ever wondered why there are so many "Giggs lovers" around? Because he's one of the best wingers the world has ever seen. I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

In my defence i have only stated that i don't like giggs or Man U so for all you calling me a moron i am only speaking my opinion not trying to make enimies.

In my defence i have only stated that i don't like giggs or Man U so for all you calling me a moron i am only speaking my opinion not trying to make enimies.

So you tell everyone who loves Giggs to **** off, when the vast majority see Giggs' supreme ability; and yet you're not trying to make enemies?

He isn't that good.

No, You said he isnt that Good, which is bullshit, If you said i dont like Giggs or Man Utd, but Respect him and relies how good he is, it would of been fine.

obvious troll is obvious. Not once did you put forward a case as to why you think he isn't that good.

Nobody cares for you opinion, thank you very much....

And as mentioned earlier, telling everyone what to do, is just plain idiotic, and pretty petty. People don't mind listening to different opinions, but they don't appreciate being told to eff off. Highest form of disrespect to other members who have been on this site a lot longer and know what they are talking about.

What a player he is hope he never retires :)

aye, be great if he woudln't lol. Thats the downside of football I guess. You only get so long to fully appreciate how great a talent a player can be/is

Being called the Best Premier League player by Jose Mourinho, and people are saying he's ****. XD

Absolute legend simple as that, and a model proffesional too. One of the best players to grace the PL.

He's just one of those players, where you can run out of superlatives for the guy. You want to keep describing how great he his, but you run out of words. Thats the beauty of youtube i guess so people don't have to use words, just watch

Status
Not open for further replies.