Ryan Giggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of credit should go to Fergie. He just protected him from Media at young age and gradually introduced him.

Giggs is an excellent player. Playing for Manchester United for 20 years is no mean feat. His close control and the way he takes on fullback is joy to watch. He was very unlucky that he had so many hamstring injuries then layer on he started Yoga which worked treat for him.

Giggsy along with Scholesy are among the best players we have produced and both are incredible motivated and focused only in the game. It is really amazing that these 2 players never had off field problems even after playing for 20 years.

True role models, up there with Maldinis and Del Pieros.

And it's amazing how quickly those 20 years have gone past. Just doesn't seem like it.

And Giggs is the only player to score in every PL season since the PL started an that is not easy and he a winger not a forward or striker so thats even more impressive.True LEGEND of the beautifull game!!!!!!!

And it's amazing how quickly those 20 years have gone past. Just doesn't seem like it.

What is truly amazing, Is every year for about 8 years now, we have heard the same thing, Giggs legs wont last another year after this, Utd need a replacement, and Yet he still shocks us all, be playing on the same level.

I admit I was one of the few that questioned how much longer he could keep going. One of the few times I am happy to be proved wrong

Last edited:
"This is embrassing to say but I have cried twice in my life watching football. The first one was Roberto (Baggio) and the second was Giggs."

by Alessandro Del Piero (one of my favourite players too)

And Giggs is the only player to score in every PL season since the PL started an that is not easy and he a winger not a forward or striker so thats even more impressive.True LEGEND of the beautifull game!!!!!!!

I admit I didn't know that. Remarkable

What is truly amazing, Is every year for about 8 years now, we have heard the same thing, Giggs legs wont last another year after this, Utd need a replacement, and Yet he still shocks us all, be playing on the same level.

I'd say he can carry on playing for at least next season too. Definitely going to be interesting who Fergie does replace him with though.

I'd say he can carry on playing for at least next season too. Definitely going to be interesting who Fergie does replace him with though.

replacing Ryan is an impossible task. He will just have to make do with someone else.

A lot of people have been saying that Gareth Bale would be an ideal replacement for him.
Ideal replacement at position, but not at what Giggs has achieved through his career

Last edited:
Has any player played more league games for one team at the top level than Ryan Giggs?

My mum's favorite player of all-time and my 2nd favorite behind Schmeichel.

Also, did anyone see Ryan Giggs's Soccer Skills? XD Brilliant stuff.

Last edited:
Has any player played more league games for one team at the top level than Ryan Giggs?

My mum's favorite player of all-time and my 2nd favorite behind Schmeichel.

Also, did anyone see Ryan Giggs's Soccer Skills? XD Brilliant stuff.

Peter Shilton and Tony Ford are those who come to mind, although I don't think they're all top-flight appearences.

I think I remember watching that! XD

replacing Ryan is an impossible task. He will just have to make do with someone else.

Yeah I meant who's going to come in for Giggs, rather than someone to play on his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.