Ryan Giggs!

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 82K
Yeah but you live in Argentina, where about half of the girls are hot enough to be celebrities in any other country in the world outside of Latin America.

You sir, make a valid point.

I'm sorry, but some of you need to get off of your high horses. If Imogen Thomas was all over you and you were in a position where you thought you could get away with it, surely you would? I'd like to think that marriage would mean more to me than *** with a hottie, but I couldn't honestly say without being put in that position. She won Miss Wales for a reason...! I think it was very naive for an experienced footballer of Giggs' standing to do something like this though, it is always a dangerous game when you are persued by the press 24/7. I do feel sorry for his family.

I'm really annoyed a the timing of this though.

Difficult to say without being married, being able to say hypothetically and actually being there are very different. The hounding he's getting by the press is what's annoying me the most. I'm disappointed with Giggs and his reputation, but we don't even know what his marriage is like. For all we know they weren't getting along at all and could have breaking up, but still the media likes to assume that he's killed this happy little family without knowing the facts.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Thread needs m0ar Imogen Thomas, methinks.

Go to Google and take on the duty then. ;)

Also, isn't this all just speculation? Nobody's actually proved this, have they? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick (which, seeing as I don't give a flying word removed about this story, is quite possible)?

I didnt realise imogen thomas was a stand up comedian, apperently shes been doing giggs in manchester for the past 6 months
That's my contribution

Also, isn't this all just speculation? Nobody's actually proved this, have they? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick (which, seeing as I don't give a flying word removed about this story, is quite possible)?

An MP stood up in parliament like "yo it's Giggs, whai iz we still censoring dis!?" And now that is officially conclusive proof that is Ryan Giggs. Plus the stuff written on twitter. So, judging by that, Aguero will be arriving at Liverpool tomorrow.

And yes, MP's do speak like that.

An MP stood up in parliament like "yo it's Giggs, whai iz we still censoring dis!?" And now that is officially conclusive proof that is Ryan Giggs. Plus the stuff written on twitter. So, judging by that, Aguero will be arriving at Liverpool tomorrow.

Wow it must be fun to watch parlimentary debates in England so :P

But agree with your sarcasm about using twitter as a source. Anybody can start a rumor on the net lately and its a done deal.
The law is meant to be Innocent until proven guilty. not the other way around.
Imogen is a beaut but shes also a glamour model and its not uncommon for them to make up stuff just to get in the spotlight.
Personally i dont think he did it as he has lasted 20 odd years in the spotlight without any controversy.

And for those saying they wouldnt go for her, i hear ya brothers :)
If i was given the chance id say no too. This is the only celeb that id bang:
adriana-lima.jpg

I was drinking tea. I now need to find a cloth to clear my screen.

A week before Man Utd go for Champions League glory, And this story breaks.
UEFA's at it again, Helping Barca XD

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but some of you need to get off of your high horses. If Imogen Thomas was all over you and you were in a position where you thought you could get away with it, surely you would? I'd like to think that marriage would mean more to me than *** with a hottie, but I couldn't honestly say without being put in that position. She won Miss Wales for a reason...! I think it was very naive for an experienced footballer of Giggs' standing to do something like this though, it is always a dangerous game when you are persued by the press 24/7. I do feel sorry for his family.

I'm really annoyed a the timing of this though.

I wouldnt do it, simply because thats who i am as a person. simples. Probably in the minority, but I still wouldnt do it

I wouldnt do it, simply because thats who i am as a person. simples. Probably in the minority, but I still wouldnt do it

Agreed. I have to say Giggs has gone down a bit for me. I had so much respect for him. Not saying what he did was wrong or correct, but the society i have grown up in, its a big sin. Cheating is a very sin for us. So i have lost bit of respect for Giggs.

Fair do's mate, good on you. I just wouldn't know because, like Joel said, I've never been that committed to anyone before. It's all hypothetical though, none of us will ever be in that position anyway. I think the gagging order was in place to protect his family though, not hide the truth from them. The media in this country just seem to thrive on the misfortune and failures of the rich and famous, and we as a nation buy into it. They seem to enjoy destroying our national heroes.

It's not meant to be that literal, don't take things too seriously.

Agreed with everything you said and then I got to the killing part...

Wonder if I should try the gagging order on my other half at some point...........

Back