Ryan Giggs!

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 82K
I wasn't aiming that at your average football fan. Hence the irony is .. phrase. Of course they're retards, most of the people complaining are the ones who will usually say "who cares it's just a bunch of men kicking a ball around". But oh no, as soon as he steps out of the moral line they all give a **** all of a sudden.

Why the **** does the rest of the Earth have a "right to know". It's his private life. Good or bad, you don't intrude because it's private. Of course his wife deserves to know, do you really think Giggs didn't tell her when it all blew up in his face? You're intruding on their lives for nothing but to satisfy human curiosity in someone richer than yourself. But oh wait, we have the "right to know". If we have the right to know, why don't we just ask how many times he goes to the ******* a day as well. I mean, we have the right to know everything about him right?

Also, way to forget about the other person in all of this - his wife. She gets put under untold pressure which she never asked for from the media just because she happens to be his wife. Look at Wayne and Coleen, the media was more bothered about Coleen than Wayne in the end. But it's okay, I totally understand why we have the right to know.

Under what basis do we have the right to know? How would you like your private life being scoured daily and then published for the whole nation as soon as anything tainted pops up?

Enligsh tabloid journalists follow everyone everywhere,
I never said we have a right to know but his wife had a right to know mate and she didn't and all the speculation and rumours must have been worse than hearing the truth from Giggs.
I never said we have a right to know, not anywhere lol.

Unless your venting and it wasn't directed at me and if so, I agree with your points entirely lol

I wasn't aiming that at your average football fan. Hence the irony is .. phrase. Of course they're retards, most of the people complaining are the ones who will usually say "who cares it's just a bunch of men kicking a ball around". But oh no, as soon as he steps out of the moral line they all give a **** all of a sudden.

Why the **** does the rest of the Earth have a "right to know". It's his private life. Good or bad, you don't intrude because it's private. Of course his wife deserves to know, do you really think Giggs didn't tell her when it all blew up in his face? You're intruding on their lives for nothing but to satisfy human curiosity in someone richer than yourself. But oh wait, we have the "right to know". If we have the right to know, why don't we just ask how many times he goes to the ******* a day as well. I mean, we have the right to know everything about him right?

Also, way to forget about the other person in all of this - his wife. She gets put under untold pressure which she never asked for from the media just because she happens to be his wife. Look at Wayne and Coleen, the media was more bothered about Coleen than Wayne in the end. But it's okay, I totally understand why we have the right to know.

Under what basis do we have the right to know? How would you like your private life being scoured daily and then published for the whole nation as soon as anything tainted pops up?

And this is why I never read papers like News of the World. Get it in your heads journos-PEOPLE NEED PRIVACY! NOW STFU!

I still will credit Giggs on his football and only that. I have watched it for over 10 years so can comment on that. I don't personally know him so won't comment on his personal life.

Still Think He's a legend!

what would you have done if a big *** gal came up to you for a **** YOU WILL NEVER SAY NO

Enligsh tabloid journalists follow everyone everywhere,
I never said we have a right to know but his wife had a right to know mate and she didn't and all the speculation and rumours must have been worse than hearing the truth from Giggs.
I never said we have a right to know, not anywhere lol.

Unless your venting and it wasn't directed at me and if so, I agree with your points entirely lol

I think his wife has a right to know along with the rest of the world.

Dude, an injuction is so the papers and media do not know, not his wife.

His wife would've found out ages ago, and his wife is still by his side, it's not like his wife had absolutely no idea.

Exactly. You think he went to court to get an injunction in secret after she tried to blackmail him. Don't be silly. He didn't want it to come out in public to protect his family, not to protect himself.

Also, I wouldn't bang her. She's not that hot. Nice ****, but my girlfriends are just as nice.

Last edited:
what would you have done if a big *** gal came up to you for a **** YOU WILL NEVER SAY NO

Single, maybe I wouldn't. Engaged like now-will always say no. Would rather say no then lose my family. Nothing is worth that.

Well if I was married with kids then I would say no. Unless I was REALLY unhappy with the marriage/getting a divorce etc.

Was never proven i think you will find. Papers had one day of it and that was it and then they had to appologise.

We know what she looks like give it a rest!

Watch your tongue or I will post nude pictures of her :P

Only joking, I agree that this is a matter between Mr Giggs and his wife, not the press. But the press does what they can to make money unfortunately. I only feel bad for his wife though, Giggs put himself in this mess.

Also, I would bang her. She's not that hot. Nice ****, but my girlfriends are just as nice.
Typo or not? :D

Last edited:
Watch your tongue or I will post nude pictures of her :P

Only joking, I agree that this is a matter between Mr Giggs and his wife, not the press. But the press does what they can to make money unfortunately. I only feel bad for his wife though, Giggs put himself in this mess.

No need to post them ;)

I also think it's between him and his wife, but injunctions shouldn't be allowed.

Apparently 'TSE' is Gareth Barry.

Lol at the people who said they'd turn her down. Sure you might think you wouldn't and can say so on the internet but if you were in the moment and she wanted you I absolutely guarantee you'd do it. I don't think a mortal could turn that down if the opportunity came about.

Exactly. You think he went to court to get an injunction in secret after she tried to blackmail him. Don't be silly. He didn't want it to come out in public to protect his family, not to protect himself.

Also, I would bang her. She's not that hot. Nice ****, but my girlfriends are just as nice.

Pimp. ;)

Typos..

*Wouldn't
*Girlfriend's

Now back on the topic of Giggs and Gareth Barry being arses :P

Lol at the people who said they'd turn her down. Sure you might think you wouldn't and can say so on the internet but if you were in the moment and she wanted you I absolutely guarantee you'd do it. I don't think a mortal could turn that down if the opportunity came about.

Why? If I was in a relationship with somebody and genuinely loved them then no way would I jeopardise it for a meaningless affair with her.

Last edited:
Why? If I was in a relationship with somebody and genuinely loved them then now way would I jeopardise it for a meaningless affair with her.

exactly, when i was in a relationship, literally couldnt care less about any other girl other than my girlfriend

Back